• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member here!

grey90stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up every body, I just joined to do some research on some things. I'm 27 yrs old, 145lbs at 5'5". I've been lifting consistently for the last 3 years, before that on and off for a couple years but basically lost all my gains after my dad took his life due to just being depressed and stressed out. When I first started lifting I was only 110lbs, got up to 130 and then dropped back down to 115lbs. I'm already on TRT now so figured why not start adding something else in because I want to compete in bodybuilding someday. Just looking for my next cycle. Currently just running test at trt dose but looking to add in an oral to help me cut some body fat before I go into my next bulk. Looking at purity source labs due to reading good things and I want something domestic shipped. Thank you for reading and I look forward to any advice you have to give.

Welcome.

Do you mind relating how/why you’re on TRT?

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmacom team.

Remember that diet is always very important.

Probably from using prohormones and crappy over the counter pcts but I never had my test levels checked out before that. Never made gains except on prohormones. Don't know how long I've had low T, but when doc checked it was 150.

Yeah, I always track my macros and hit my goals with that. Also I was put on HCG and Clomid to get my test levels back up, which they did but once I stopped they dropped back down. Which is why I've just decided on TRT

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I like what I've seen from this forum so far, a lot of good knowledge and advice

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to ASF.. add us to the family and just be smart....you are in the right place to help you achieve what you want to do.

Get Shredded!
What's up every body, I just joined to do some research on some things. I'm 27 yrs old, 145lbs at 5'5". I've been lifting consistently for the last 3 years, before that on and off for a couple years but basically lost all my gains after my dad took his life due to just being depressed and stressed out. When I first started lifting I was only 110lbs, got up to 130 and then dropped back down to 115lbs. I'm already on TRT now so figured why not start adding something else in because I want to compete in bodybuilding someday. Just looking for my next cycle. Currently just running test at trt dose but looking to add in an oral to help me cut some body fat before I go into my next bulk. Looking at purity source labs due to reading good things and I want something domestic shipped. Thank you for reading and I look forward to any advice you have to give.
Sorry bout your dad bro. A lot of us know what it’s like losing loved ones. My mom tried to take her life a cpl times her self before a heart attack took her. Use that as motivation to be a better and stronger. Use that emotion towards completing your goals.

Welcome aboard! Very sorry to hear about ur dad. I've been there myself. I was very young when it happened but still has left those emotional scars. Ur in the right place to find some quality products n plenty of knowledgeable members to help u reach those goals. Do ur research n most importantly be safe. Hope to see u around.

Back