• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid orals - suspension vs solution?

JJMC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to make a some liquid orals, do you guys prefer suspensions or solutions?

Specifically anadrol, anavar and aromasin.

Don't really care about taste, whichever is the most consistent/longest acting is preferable.

Thanks

I just suspend mine in Oraplus. It works, its easy and doesn't taste like crap.

Thanks, I actually just picked up some Oraplus. Do you think these concentrations would work?

Anadrol - 50mg/ml
Anavar - 50mg/ml
Aromasin - 25mg/ml

Also do you use 50/50 oraplus/water or just straight?

Have done anavar, dbol and winny.
There is an issue with crystals getting stuck in eye droppers but it's no big deal really.
I plan to pick up a homogenizer to pulverize the mixture from now on.
I use a 2/1 ratio of ORA-Plus and distilled water. Seems to make the right consistency for me.
ORA-Plus us brutally expensive ATM.

Yeah the anavar is the only one that looks crystal-y. I use a oral syringe since droppers can be finicky.

Cheers mate

Get yourself a little lab-grade porcelain mortar and pestle on amazon for a few bucks and that var will grind up pretty nicely.

Have done anavar, dbol and winny.
There is an issue with crystals getting stuck in eye droppers but it's no big deal really.
I plan to pick up a homogenizer to pulverize the mixture from now on.
I use a 2/1 ratio of ORA-Plus and distilled water. Seems to make the right consistency for me.
ORA-Plus us brutally expensive ATM.

Oraplus is like $30 and I cringe every time I buy it. Going to try watering it down, too.

Four months ago I bought some on Walmart.com for $17/each. They only offered seven. I went back the this month and it was $25 and change. I pay 28% to get everything from SD to here so that starts getting into "ludicrous speed" territory.

ATM, my orals cost more to make than vials.

I’ve done winni, mesterolone, aromasin, etc. I use pure grain 190 proof. Dropper full in water then drink. Winni gets crystallized over time at 20 mg. Aromasin doesn’t. Never tried anavar or a-bombs.

Back