• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cruise protocol

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to be dropping into cruise mode a while. I was thinking around 200-300 mg/wk each of test e, mast e, and 400 mg/week eq. Is this too much for a cruise? Would you still use adex? I kinda wanna stop taking adex for a while.

Been running 400 mg ea tpp/npp, 600 mg/week eq, 600 mg/week mast e.

Too much, you are not giving your body a break at all on those doses.

Do 250mg a week of test max.

Personal experience, this last fall I ran 300mg of test per week only divided into two shots and my test level was 2100 and E2 was 124 with only 12.5mg of aromasin a day after each shot.

That was not break that was a blast with hormones out of balance....and not allowing a break for homeostasis.

You can maintain LBM and help your body recover on 200-250mg a week and do better on next blast if you give yourself time off from supraphysiological doses.

FL,

Your suggested cruise is a small cycle. My suggestion would be to lower your Test dose to 250mg per week(2 pins per week-Mon and Thur) and just roll with it for a quarter(3 months).....keep eating clean and start spending time in the gym. Keep in mind, your still young and one day may want to get married and have kids so a constant year round cycle will just make it harder to get your sperm count up when the time comes. I would also encourage you to get some bloodwork and to get a snapshot of your overall health. While I'm not a fan of PCT, I do think that younger guys who use AAS need to be very cautious about what that run and how long. It can be a very difficult process to get your sperm count up after years of blasting. With that said, I stay on year round with low-moderate doses using various compounds but.....I'm a hardcore lab work freak and I'm also past making babies and all that madness. I also don't drink or use drugs. We are in completely different stages of life and you just need to be aware of these issues at your age. I hope this helps.

To be clear, we are talking 250 test and nothing at all on eq or mast? Thanks for the replies guys appreciate u. I decided a while back not to bother with PCT as my natural levels were low before i touched the juice. Lower fertility might be a good thing right now as my new gf is 25 and I feel like it’s just a matter of time before i get her pregnant. I’m 32. My last few girlfriends were over 45 and didn’t get any pregnancy with them.

To be clear, we are talking 250 test and nothing at all on eq or mast? Thanks for the replies guys appreciate u. I decided a while back not to bother with PCT as my natural levels were low before i touched the juice. Lower fertility might be a good thing right now as my new gf is 25 and I feel like it’s just a matter of time before i get her pregnant. I’m 32.
FYI, guys get their significant others pregnant all the time when blasting....it does not work like birth control.

EQ will thicken your blood and mast could eventually cause prostate and hair loss issues.

Did you get blood analysis when running EQ?

That's correct...250mg of Test per week. I would not add anything else until you get bloodwork and lipids checked. My two cents.

To be clear, we are talking 250 test and nothing at all on eq or mast? Thanks for the replies guys appreciate u. I decided a while back not to bother with PCT as my natural levels were low before i touched the juice. Lower fertility might be a good thing right now as my new gf is 25 and I feel like it’s just a matter of time before i get her pregnant. I’m 32. My last few girlfriends were over 45 and didn’t get any pregnancy with them.

Going to be dropping into cruise mode a while. I was thinking around 200-300 mg/wk each of test e, mast e, and 400 mg/week eq. Is this too much for a cruise? Would you still use adex? I kinda wanna stop taking adex for a while.

Been running 400 mg ea tpp/npp, 600 mg/week eq, 600 mg/week mast e.

Something I used to cruised and worked really well is sus 250 every other week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every other week isn't a good recommendation because the fluxuation in levels you wanna pin atleast once a week

every other week isn't a good recommendation because the fluxuation in levels you wanna pin atleast once a week

Yeah everyone is different thought and sust has a short medium and a long ester. If your talking about cruising like just having healthy quality of life and sex drive it works great for me. But sure once a week is good two but think about it that’s 52 shots a year lol.

Something I used to cruised and worked really well is sus 250 every other week.

I think sust is greatly misunderstood. One should not inject infrequently with sust because sust does not have a smooth pattern of release. As you can see in the plot below of 250mg/2wk over 4 weeks there are huge spikes followed by dramatic troughs.

[modeled using pharmasust esters and steroidcalc.com]

Attachments

• 604C7732-1F2F-483B-9CC0-517B9509E137.jpeg
    604C7732-1F2F-483B-9CC0-517B9509E137.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 58
IML Gear Cream!
For comparison, here is 125/wk over 4 weeks.

Personally, I see no use for sust.

Attachments

• EA49DE7A-0FA8-453D-85C8-D9B925DEE4A1.jpeg
    EA49DE7A-0FA8-453D-85C8-D9B925DEE4A1.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 58
I think sust is greatly misunderstood. One should not inject infrequently with sust because sust does not have a smooth pattern of release. As you can see in the plot below of 250mg/2wk over 4 weeks there are huge spikes followed by dramatic troughs.

[modeled using pharmasust esters and steroidcalc.com]

Yeah, but when we talk cruise I guess the question are we talking trt? Because dr will prescribe test c every other week and if you compare that to topical like testim or even androgel these doses are pretty typical low. The chart makes sense not gonna argue it I guess at the end of the day what are you looking to get out of it? Lol

I'll tell you guys...what I really love to pin is Test ISO.....if you can ever get your hands on it...it's freaking great. 💪💪💪

For comparison, here is 125/wk over 4 weeks.

Personally, I see no use for sust.

Yeah but a a lot of these drugs where originally created to make easier on average guys who don’t wanna get pin that much. Your right you get more stability but a lot of average guys don’t wanna pin period.

Yeah but a a lot of these drugs where originally created to make easier on average guys who don’t wanna get pin that much. Your right you get more stability but a lot of average guys don’t wanna pin period.

They'd want to stick with longer esters.

I appreciate all the replies to my thread. this is my new plan. 250 mg test enanthate split into two injections mon/thurs, no AI, and 1000 iu hcg to kick it off first week and cruise for a month or two and I’ll hold onto my mast and eq for next blast.

Good decision bro.

I appreciate all the replies to my thread. this is my new plan. 250 mg test enanthate split into two injections mon/thurs, no AI, and 1000 iu hcg to kick it off first week and cruise for a month or two and I’ll hold onto my mast and eq for next blast.

Adding more compounds into a cruise and higher doses test is something for advanced bodybuilders and people carrying a lot of lbm that 250mg test won’t support.

Get Shredded!
Adding more compounds into a cruise and higher doses test is something for advanced bodybuilders and people carrying a lot of lbm that 250mg test won’t support.

Thanks for replying to my thread tren. Are you saying that you don’t agree with my new decision of 250/wk test e for cruise or just reiterating that the other compounds would be a waste? The main idea is to take a little pressure off my heart but not lose strength and speed to compromise my effectiveness for my job.

Thanks for replying to my thread tren. Are you saying that you don’t agree with my new decision of 250/wk test e for cruise or just reiterating that the other compounds would be a waste? The main idea is to take a little pressure off my heart but not lose strength and speed to compromise my effectiveness for my job.

What’s your LBM right now?

If your under 225 250-300mg test cruise is all you need. Above that in LBM is when it starts becoming a whole different AAS world basically. A lot of stuff changes.

If your under 225 250-300mg test cruise is all you need. Above that in LBM is when it starts becoming a whole different AAS world basically. A lot of stuff changes.

Honestly Idk what my lbm exactly is. I’m 6’3 209 right now with a 6 pack and veins in biceps and calves.

Honestly Idk what my lbm exactly is. I’m 6’3 209 right now with a 6 pack and veins in biceps and calves.

Stay with the 250-300mg test cruise don’t complicate it not needed yet.

Back