• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

😍😍It's finally here "Super-Drol"😍😍

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Brought to you by - PuritySourceLabs.ru, a convenient solution for your one stop'n shop needs,
offering you the broadest selection in Anabolics, Peptides, rHGH and other Pharmaceutical agents..

Euro-Pharmacies is proud to announce the launch of their newly added product which coincides with their expanding role in the anabolic circuit
and their campaign to reign dominance & professionalism over their generic contenders..

We bring to you -
1.gif

sd030.png

sd02000.png

50 tabs - 10mgs - $25
Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone)

Methasterone, also known as 2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-dihydrotestosterone (2α,17α-dimethyl-DHT) or as 2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one,
is a synthetic androstane steroid and a 17α-alkylated derivative of DHT.
This compound was originally synthesized and reconized in 1956 by a research company known as "Syntex Corporation"..
Having no real medical use it failed to make any real statements in medical trials/literature..
It later arrived on the scene as a designer steroid in 2005, thus it's newly decorated name "Super-Drol",
this name was provided by the it's fathered compounding company "Anabolic Extreme"..

Methasterone has a superior reputation as one of the most used AAS orals as of the past decade,
with reports of modest to extreme lean gains in almost record braking time..
In fact, it's highly effective for promoting extremely fast muscle growth while staying lean and dry..
It's trade name derived from the remarkable similarities that it shares with Anadrol.
Users emphasize that it can be equally or if not stronger than Anadrol, dubbing the name "super-drol"..

Super-drol gains: Depending on the users level of fitness and goals, 10mg seems to be the starting point for most while achieving dry lean gains,
some users will increase the dosage in 10mg increments weekly until capping off at 30-40mgs..
Dosages that high can be seen as rather extreme, while most advocate steady, lean mass with a modest dosages of 20mg ED for 4-5 weeks.

Super-drol is commonly used during a lean mass or cutting phase, due to a unique property that is possess,
that is no estrogenic effects , thus no need to stress water retention like it's counter part ANADROL.
However extreme caution should be noted in regards to liver Hepatotoxicty , like all C17-aa anabolic steroids,
is hepatotoxic and can potentially stress and damage the liver.
However, this is not to be stressed as the appropriate precautions can assure a safe and effective cycle with Super-drol..
Liver support supplements should be incorporated, or even TAD-600 (glutathione)

Users should not stack other orals with Super-drol, and alcohol consumption should be nil to nothing..

Take home notes:
Super-Drol will enhance almost any athletes physique and performance with exceptional gains,
Super-Drol is suppressive so the use of Testosterone and/or a PCT protocol will be necessary..
If any user essentially commits themselves to a proper structured diet,
intense workout regimen with adequate rest/recovery,
one can expect drastic changes in his appearance in what seems to be record braking time.

Last edited:
Sdrol is a dope compound one of my favorites.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Will make any mere mortal into a SUPERMAN!....cape not included.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This is great, I remember using sdrol way back in the beginning and the gains myself and others got from it.

Honestly it can be hugely beneficial in a test based cycle with other compounds. So many including myself got amazing results from it on its own in the past though with test added to offset shut-down and anything else..... Tren ;) stacked on top I can imagine the results would be twice as good with fewer sides especially thanks to the test in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran Superdrol for the first time ever earlier this year....a person needs to respect that stuff! It's powerful in my mind, and I don't say that often. It's good stuff!

I ran Superdrol for the first time ever earlier this year....a person needs to respect that stuff! It's powerful in my mind, and I don't say that often. It's good stuff!

You're absolutely correct it's very good stuff and people need to respect it, that is why in the description I added that may be appropriate to incorporate TAD600 as a antioxidant liver support... It's pharmaceutical grade/strength, it will blow any liver support Off the Shelf sitting inside of GNC or Vitamin Shoppe..

Superdrol use to be my all time favorite oral steroid. It is extremely powerful. 15mg is plenty. This is a steroid that doesn’t need a lot and more isn’t really more accept if we are talking about side effects like extreme lower back pump, hand pumps and lethargy. The gains are absolutely phenomenal. Dry lean gains. Bulks as good as abombs or dbol but with zero water weight or estrogen conversion. I highly recommend not staking another oral with this compound. It is liver toxic and will wreck havoc on your lipids. I made the mistake of running this along with anavar during one of my preps 2 or so years ago and became slightly jaundice (yellow in whites of eyes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Superdrol use to be my all time favorite oral steroid. It is extremely powerful. 15mg is plenty. This is a steroid that doesn’t need a lot and more isn’t really more accept if we are talking about side effects like extreme lower back pump, hand pumps and lethargy. The gains are absolutely phenomenal. Dry lean gains. Bulks as good as abombs or dbol but with zero water weight or estrogen conversion. I highly recommend not staking another oral with this compound. It is liver toxic and will wreck havoc on your lipids. I made the mistake of running this along with anavar during one of my preps 2 or so years ago and became slightly jaundice (yellow in whites of eyes).

Yea...I've been the type to require pretty heavy doses of anything. I started out with 20mg, ran it for approximately 10 days, went to 30mg. It didn't take but a few days and it hit hard. Surprised the hell out of me.

Yea...I've been the type to require pretty heavy doses of anything. I started out with 20mg, ran it for approximately 10 days, went to 30mg. It didn't take but a few days and it hit hard. Surprised the hell out of me.

Lol, it’s no joke. I’ve ran 30mg before but the sides were too intense. I can handle 20mg no problem but at 15mg, I feel nothing but great results.

​I just came off 20mg from a different source. Goddamn those lower back pumps. Goddamn them right to heck!

I've never tryed sd before. I was waiting on DMZ to let me give it a go but i think he is still thinking about it it's only been a few months but I'm sure they will come around. Ill hold my breath👎

Cheapthreads out..

I've never tryed sd before. I was waiting on DMZ to let me give it a go but i think he is still thinking about it it's only been a few months but I'm sure they will come around. Ill hold my breath

Cheapthreads out..

Superdrol was way more impressive to me mg for mg than DMZ. Both were a little hard for me to deal with past 3.5-4 weeks.

Superdrol was way more impressive to me mg for mg than DMZ. Both were a little hard for me to deal with past 3.5-4 weeks.

I agree with this. I found that taking SD 2 weeks on, 1 week off kept the sides at bay but still had great results

I took it once about 9 years ago and it was fantastic. Then the next time I looked for it I couldn't get it. I always wanted to donut again. Gonna need to try it out again on my current blast!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Is the price listed at $25 the price? Downright steal. So good it seems like a typo.

Don't fuck with me on price. You know i like a good deal. Ppl always point thing's out. Not today buddy not today!!!

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

Good to know thank you.

Cheapthreads out.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this. I found that taking SD 2 weeks on, 1 week off kept the sides at bay but still had great results

Ill remember to try that thanks..

Cheapthreads out..

You read the truth my friend

Thats fantastic. Won’t find it more affordable anywhere else. That’s like half price or better.

good job again team psl. Reasonable pricing, reliable products.

Thats fantastic. Won’t find it more affordable anywhere else. That’s like half price or better.

good job again team psl. Reasonable pricing, reliable products.

Superdrol is a cheap raw and easy to make. PSL, IMO, sells all products at a reasonable price when you look at cost to manufacture vs listed price. Look at the price of EP primo for example, that is where all labs should be selling it.

Superdrol is a cheap raw and easy to make. PSL, IMO, sells all products at a reasonable price when you look at cost to manufacture vs listed price. Look at the price of EP primo for example, that is where all labs should be selling it.

I can’t agree more. Always thought they were the most realistically priced company long before I ever joined them.

I've never tryed sd before. I was waiting on DMZ to let me give it a go but i think he is still thinking about it it's only been a few months but I'm sure they will come around. Ill hold my breath

Cheapthreads out..
You and me go back a ways, I need a logger from here to run SD.. You feel up to running a log? You let me know mane... ;)

You and me go back a ways, I need a logger from here to run SD.. You feel up to running a log? You let me know mane... ;)

So if i agree to this can i still run 600mg of test?
200mg cyp
100mg prop

If so ill drive it home for you.
Also liver support milkthisl or?

Cheapthreads out..

200mg cyp
100mg prop

Cheapthreads out..
run whatever you wish, long as you can still feel the effects and have the ability to dial in and know the difference! :D

Liver sup is optional, thats up to you..

😍😍It's finally here "Super-Drol"😍😍

200mg cyp
100mg prop

Cheapthreads out..

6b7fe0bc90c4164f2782d8030e37a417.jpg
this is much better than milk thistle. Take 2 caps L-methionine and 1 cap choline & inositol. After you are done with the superdrol, take 3 caps L-methionine and 2 caps choline & inositol. These two products were recommended by a nurse in the ER when I was there jaundice. They will protect your liver and after they will cleanse the liver and have been shown to remove fat from the liver as well. 2 days on this and I felt 100% better.

6b7fe0bc90c4164f2782d8030e37a417.jpg
this is much better than milk thistle. Take 2 caps L-methionine and 1 cap choline & inositol. After you are done with the superdrol, take 3 caps L-methionine and 2 caps choline & inositol. These two products were recommended by a nurse in the ER when I was there jaundice. They will protect your liver and after they will cleanse the liver and have been shown to remove fat from the liver as well. 2 days on this and I felt 100% better.

Thanks bud i will do so. Appreciate it.

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

run whatever you wish, long as you can still feel the effects and have the ability to dial in and know the difference! :D

Let's go!!!

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

Let's go!!!

Cheapthreads out..

Back