• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Generation is even more pathetic then you can imagine "support hamster?" LOL

Lol love the first comment below the article..." I am bringing my support tomahawk on my next flight"

I'm annoyed at how the world is changing with some of these fucking people. Don't even get me started lol

Society is in a terrible downward spiral...

She needed an emotional support animal because she developed a growth in her neck? Where do these people come from?

So we got the Me Too generation as well.

What about me? Where is my safe place when I'm sweating from tren wahhhhhhh lol

Does anyone think that society will ever get to a point where we stop coddling these people and force them to develop some sort of backbone, or do you expect it just to continue to get worse? I'm ready to hang myself from a fucking tree...

We all need to checkout at this time. When we are in our 80s they will euthanize all of us because it’s too difficult to care for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all need to checkout at this time. When we are in our 80s they will euthanize all of us because it’s too difficult to care for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol fuck that, I wanna check out looking good ;)

Does anyone think that society will ever get to a point where we stop coddling these people and force them to develop some sort of backbone, or do you expect it just to continue to get worse? I'm ready to hang myself from a fucking tree...

I don’t see it getting any better, just look how bad it’s gotten in a relatively short time, I’m in my 30’s and I don’t remember it being nearly this bad when I was a kid

Yes the up and coming generation is very dumb.

im one of them but I try to just channel my dumbness into working and lifting weights.

i don’t want kids, cause I don’t want to contribute to this nonsense

What about the chick that tried to board a flight with a peacock on her shoulder......... Fucking fruitcakes from Florida. They were laughing on Fox news saying have you noticed all these crazy news stories are coming outta Florida.

What about the chick that tried to board a flight with a peacock on her shoulder......... Fucking fruitcakes from Florida. They were laughing on Fox news saying have you noticed all these crazy news stories are coming outta Florida.

I lived in FL for 15 years. It's always been the land of the fruits and nuts. Lots of transplants either running from their problems or with criminal backgrounds go to Florida. The locals here in Eastern TN refer to us as Flor-idiots and I can't say as I blame them.

Florida and California have the most nut cases.

I have no rhyme or reason for it. You look at high profile jury cases and you cannot find a more fucked up crowd of 12 idiots in your life.

Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson just to name two.

I have no rhyme or reason for it. You look at high profile jury cases and you cannot find a more fucked up crowd of 12 idiots in your life.

Thats is a great point

That filthy nigger Obama ruined this country with PC....

Transgender, LGBTQABCFUCKME, BLM in the Black House, Ferguson, Trayvon Nigger Thug, do I need to go on?

The faggot Democraps aren't helping...our Govt is so goddamn corrupt that's why they won't prosecute Killery....this shit isn't rocket science, open your minds, it's all there.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Well, Nevada got it right and the Juice went to prison for 9 out of 33 years till he was paroled recently.

Get Shredded!
Well, Nevada got it right and the Juice went to prison for 9 out of 33 years till he was paroled recently.

Not good but just a few months ago those fucks in San Francisco found a criminal illegal alien not guilty for shooting Kate Stienley dead for no reason.

In case no one knows I despise San Francisco. That piece of shit with all the people in it can fall off into the ocean from a mega quake and I would not care.

I’m somewhere between ashamed and sad that I fit within the Millenial generation.

We have a new hire at work and if you say anytbing offensive around him i am told he starts saying RED. What the fuck does that even mean. I work for the fucking railroad. You think after 22 yrs I'm going to change my ways for some fucking stupid pussy of a kid. Not likely.
He wants red throw him under the fucken train..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We have a new hire at work and if you say anytbing offensive around him i am told he starts saying RED. What the fuck does that even mean. I work for the fucking railroad. You think after 22 yrs I'm going to change my ways for some fucking stupid pussy of a kid. Not likely.

Red= redneck.. Sry you have that trash working with you. I trust no one.

Cheapthreads out..

Holy Fuck Bro... I run a concrete crew and we swear, bust balls,and all around dog the Fuck outta each other not to mention we probably harass all women around our jobsite daily lol. We hire these new millennial worthless fucks and my crew and I run them right the Fuck off... No need to cater to this piece of shit bro. Pull rank and work that Sally bitch till he quits or bleeds RED RED RED LMFAO...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

most latinos too

most latinos too

Lol....most Latinos ? How bout Mr Olympic dr who touched lil girl's for fun.... Most Latinos...wow.. We bring good drugs to you ppl we don't finger lil girl's..

Jeffery domner white guy killed ppl and ate them.
Latinos don't do such thing's.

Timothy McVeigh blow up a fed building again white guy
Latinos would never blow fed building up we need that gov check son..

Most Latinos.. Lol.. Wait till poirot hears of this..

Cheapthreads out..

Holy Fuck Bro... I run a concrete crew and we swear, bust balls,and all around dog the Fuck outta each other not to mention we probably harass all women around our jobsite daily lol. We hire these new millennial worthless fucks and my crew and I run them right the Fuck off... No need to cater to this piece of shit bro. Pull rank and work that Sally bitch till he quits or bleeds RED RED RED LMFAO...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

were not all bad workers bro. But your shop sounds like kinda a negative unprofessional atmosphere if you ask me. I can’t stand loud mouths. It doesn’t mean your a good worker even in that industry! Asphalt here

Back