• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best way for me to start TRT?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m 27 and been b/c since I was 23. First cycle and PCT at 22 and just said fuck it after that.

in sure my natty levels are low as fuck. Should I come off for a couple months and then go see a doc? Has anyone had luck by going to a doc and telling them about AAS use?

I’m 27 and been b/c since I was 23. First cycle and PCT at 22 and just said fuck it after that.

in sure my natty levels are low as fuck. Should I come off for a couple months and then go see a doc? Has anyone had luck by going to a doc and telling them about AAS use?

Depends on your long term plans. Fuck it after that? Like never came off test and never did pct again? Blasting more than cruising last few years? Would need better details of what you have been doing. My advice would be just do TRT on your own. Stock up on test. Get regular blood work. Most guys seem to start with a doctor because they aren't knowledgeable enough but eventually realize it's not that complicated to manage on your own.

Never told my Dr about AAS use. They will pass you off to an Endo most likely. If you want to get a script you have to say the right things and have your test level usually below 200. I usually stop my test ( TRT not blast) about 10 days out from my appointment to insure low number.

Your awful young to do TRT for the rest of your life . I would do PCT and stay off for a while then get tested . Your levels may not be as low as you think. Some guys levels come back up and they have children after years of use . You need to see what yours are before you go on permanent TRT.

I agree. Your a little young for TRT. I was 38 or 39 I think

Back