Pharmacom Labs


Pharmacom Rep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Pharmacom Rep

  1. #1
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,443

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    833
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pharmacom Rep

    A little over 1 year ago I needed some Anavar for a female friend. I had read countless reviews on different labs and went with Pharmacom. Around the same time I started using Pharmacom rHGH. The thing that attracted me to Pharmacom was the professional presentation, length of time the lab had been around, the Simec reporting, successful deliveries and the customer service. Over the last year I have tested several Pharmacom kits and used various orals. Everything tested well and worked as advertised.

    I decided to apply for the rep spot after talking to several vets about Pharmacom. To my knowledge they have always strived to take care of guys and the products are legit.

    As many of you know I injured myself about 7 months ago and wound up with 2 hernated discs. I had to quit training for over 3 months. I'm 50 years old and keeping mass is now a challenge. Throw the injury on top and its tough. My goal is to come back thick and lean. I will be logging my comeback using Pharmacom. I will do labs on the Testosterone and rHGH.

    As far as repping I would like to hear feedback on how Pharmacom can contribute further to the community. What do you guys want to see as far as contests and giveaways? What would make you guys happy?

    Thank you

    ~heavy

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.


  2. #2
    Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP
    Brutus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7,419

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    595
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great Guy , Great Lab.

    Congrats !

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    336
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    With all do respect heavy....an administrator shouldn't be a rep....that's a big conflict. I think you'd be a great rep....but give up your admin role. You know that's not right ....jmo.
    If you folks think I'm wrong, definitely let me have it...
    Last edited by dawg16; 02-06-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    183
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    With all do respect heavy....an administrator shouldn't be a rep....that's a big conflict. I think you'd be a great rep....but give up your admin role. You know that's not right ....jmo.
    If you folks think I'm wrong, definitely let me have it...
    Heís been a rep for 4 other things since Iíve been here.
    I can see your point of view but I donít necessarily agree with it.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    336
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    Something else I want to add....heavy you brought up Simec reporting. People blast that all over hell. I used to believe it was totally reliable....not so much any more. Are you saying that Semic reporting is gods word then with them? Just asking.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    SoCalJC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    8,077

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    With all do respect heavy....an administrator shouldn't be a rep....that's a big conflict. I think you'd be a great rep....but give up your admin role. You know that's not right ....jmo.
    If you folks think I'm wrong, definitely let me have it...
    Heavy does a great job separating repping from admin. He wears both hats well. I don't see a problem with it. I see other MODS as reps as well. That's kind of the same thing. I'm cool with it as long as one doesn't effect the other.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,182
    Thanked in
    698 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146183647

    Well I don't feel so bad knowing who beat me to the top spot now.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,182
    Thanked in
    698 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146183647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    With all do respect heavy....an administrator shouldn't be a rep....that's a big conflict. I think you'd be a great rep....but give up your admin role. You know that's not right ....jmo.
    If you folks think I'm wrong, definitely let me have it...
    Yeah, I can't say I feel the way you do about it. Care to elaborate on the reason(s) that you think it's a big conflict?

  9. #9
    Gym Derelict
    Skip Foursome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,034
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post
    Heavy does a great job separating repping from admin. He wears both hats well. I don't see a problem with it. I see other MODS as reps as well. That's kind of the same thing. I'm cool with it as long as one doesn't effect the other.
    There is a reason why reps are mods or vise versa.

    Mods are chosen on thier abilities to manage the forum....and reps are the same with recruiting and managing paying clients.

    I would say 98% here want nothing to do with that or not qualified.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,182
    Thanked in
    698 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146183647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    There is a reason why reps are mods or vise versa.

    Mods are chosen on thier abilities to manage the forum....and reps are the same with recruiting and managing paying clients.

    I would say 98% here want nothing to do with that or not qualified.

    Reps at least get something in return for their troubles and time. I have been sleeping better lately after some of my recent bannings however, so being a mod does have a perk or two to go with it.

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    336
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Yeah, I can't say I feel the way you do about it. Care to elaborate on the reason(s) that you think it's a big conflict?
    I'm going to respect everyone's opinion here. Heavy is a good guy, he has worn multiple hats on this forum. This is what touched me off. Pharmacom is HUGE...that's no secret. Probably the biggest lab out there. Maybe I'm trying to be too correct in an illegal world, and probably am, but I think an admin of a forum that's repping, arguably for the biggest lab out there, doesn't look good. I'm just stating my thoughts. If heavy is a rep for Pharmacom, it's not going to effect what I do, I guess I just look out for everyone's interest. Another question....what do other paying labs on this forum think? If it doesn't bother them then fine. Not trying to cause a shit storm, just bringing up some thoughts.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,905

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    congratulations man! i've enjoyed our more technical discussions over the years.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,182
    Thanked in
    698 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146183647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    I'm going to respect everyone's opinion here. Heavy is a good guy, he has worn multiple hats on this forum. This is what touched me off. Pharmacom is HUGE...that's no secret. Probably the biggest lab out there. Maybe I'm trying to be too correct in an illegal world, and probably am, but I think an admin of a forum that's repping, arguably for the biggest lab out there, doesn't look good. I'm just stating my thoughts. If heavy is a rep for Pharmacom, it's not going to effect what I do, I guess I just look out for everyone's interest. Another question....what do other paying labs on this forum think? If it doesn't bother them then fine. Not trying to cause a shit storm, just bringing up some thoughts.
    Again can you state WHY you think an admin and mods included shouldnít be a rep for a company at the same time. This isnít Heavys first rodeo, and most mods are usually reps as well. I threw my name in the hat to be picked as a rep for Pharmacom.
    Last edited by OfficerFarva; 02-06-2018 at 08:50 PM.

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,855

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    219
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    180
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points
    1155550288

    hi,

    can you tell me when the gh will come back available?

    thanks

  15. #15

Similar Threads

  1. www.pharmacom-store.com Official Dealers PHARMACOM
    By roids-market in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 03:41 AM
  2. My pharmacom Log
    By hurley2042 in forum PharmaComStore
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2017, 08:41 PM
  3. Pharmacom.Ws
    By alexanderaustin9 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 02:58 PM
  4. Pharmacom Store / Basicstero Pharmacom
    By VTX in forum PharmaComStore
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 08:22 AM
  5. buy-pharmacom-steroids.com // Pharmacom SCAMMER !!!
    By PharmaComStore in forum PharmaComStore
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums