• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DNP Powder moisture content

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've tried my hand at capping raw DNP Powder. First batch I let sit our for roughly 8 hours, continued to spend some time breaking up clumps etc etc.

After everything was said and done, the 20g of powder was about 16.

I'm on to my second batch of DNP caps with another 20g of powder and after the same drying out process (as indicated on several capping articles for DNP) I'm left with 15.8g of powder...

Is this common? Nearly 25% of the overall weight is moisture? Seems incredibly high and given the fact that dnp dosing can be somewhat sensitive I would imagine it could really fuck someone up if the difference in moisture content is so high.

So I've tried my hand at capping raw DNP Powder. First batch I let sit our for roughly 8 hours, continued to spend some time breaking up clumps etc etc.

After everything was said and done, the 20g of powder was about 16.

I'm on to my second batch of DNP caps with another 20g of powder and after the same drying out process (as indicated on several capping articles for DNP) I'm left with 15.8g of powder...

Is this common? Nearly 25% of the overall weight is moisture? Seems incredibly high and given the fact that dnp dosing can be somewhat sensitive I would imagine it could really fuck someone up if the difference in moisture content is so high.

yeah, my experience is about 20% moisture. I measure 12g to get 10g in about 10 hrs just by letting it dry by itself.

Back