• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't Try This at Home Log

Couple pics. Flat and depleted here. Last couple days I've eliminated all carbs besides some fruit here and there. Allergies have kicked my ass as well and I took an extra day off from training. Was 247 when I woke up.

Glucose number on my labs has me a little hesitant to keep pounding the carbs at this point so, pulled slin early but may put it back in depending on how things go.

Gonna get some berberine in the mean time and start on that for a while. Don't have the energy to find metformin right now.

This rear double picture has me a little happy.... I'm in a bad position, arms should be pulled down a bit more which is taking away from the lats here but, it's soooooooooooo much better then it was a year ago. Still weak but, very much improved.
c1aa48ea4efd4060d1a772f6895e2437.jpg
06d3edd4f2f565148bc55d2f76f69e98.jpg
69e4c007148a0ea970ab79ede024cc35.jpg

Looking for good brotha. I never tried GH before do you think having the growth in your cycle really helps or changes your look?

Looking for good brotha. I never tried GH before do you think having the growth in your cycle really helps or changes your look?
Absolutely does for me. I stay much leaner year round since adding it in and that's not just with diet and training manipulation.

Also, fullness pumps and recovery all seem much better after IGF levels get elevated for a time.

The more perfect you are with diet and training, the better gh works.

Absolutely does for me. I stay much leaner year round since adding it in and that's not just with diet and training manipulation.

Also, fullness pumps and recovery all seem much better after IGF levels get elevated for a time.

The more perfect you are with diet and training, the better gh works.

Yeah appreciate that feedback. I hear so many mixed results from growth. I have tried most steriods in injectable forms except primo and growth is something I want to try soon.

Anyway, awesome log appreciate you sharing it and look forward to seeing your journey brotha.

Yeah appreciate that feedback. I hear so many mixed results from growth. I have tried most steriods in injectable forms except primo and growth is something I want to try soon.

Anyway, awesome log appreciate you sharing it and look forward to seeing your journey brotha.
Np.

GH is a long term commitment. Gotta give it a long run with a good diet and training in place to see if it's worth it to you.

Hard to do side is expensive but, that's what's gotta happen lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I think I gained 2 lbs on you this week.

At at my current pace I only need 7 more years:)

honestly, wish I would have went this route a few years ago. If anything I would have saved hella cash on gearz.

bunkgearz4life

I think I gained 2 lbs on you this week.

At at my current pace I only need 7 more years:)

honestly, wish I would have went this route a few years ago. If anything I would have saved hella cash on gearz.

bunkgearz4life
You're catching up

Gotta step my food game up!

I've come down with some kind of sickness. Started as allergies and now it's like a severe cold or something.

Gonna continue a little break from training and see how I feel tomorrow..... Really messing with my progress at this point.

Finally able to train this morning. I have a sinus infection and just pretty run down.

Diet has been good but no carbs or training has left me pretty flat and soft. Just don't have the pop right now.

Pretty weak in the gym but was able to get a little pump and still move some weight.

Hammer high row - 220*12,8
Low Cable Row - 14 plates x10
Incline dB - 110*18, 15
High cable press - 180*18, 12
Reverse Pec Dec - 150*30, 25, 22
Db skull crusher - 30*15, 12
Db Seated curl - 45*12, 10
Close grip curl - 70*18
Body weight tricep extension - 15

Finally able to train this morning. I have a sinus infection and just pretty run down.

Diet has been good but no carbs or training has left me pretty flat and soft. Just don't have the pop right now.

Pretty weak in the gym but was able to get a little pump and still move some weight.

Hammer high row - 220*12,8
Low Cable Row - 14 plates x10
Incline dB - 110*18, 15
High cable press - 180*18, 12
Reverse Pec Dec - 150*30, 25, 22
Db skull crusher - 30*15, 12
Db Seated curl - 45*12, 10
Close grip curl - 70*18
Body weight tricep extension - 15

Light weight! Just messing with you brother hope you get feeling better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monte's Sinus infection isnt getting any better.

he will update when he feels better.

reminds me of what my dad used to tell me ; ''Want to make God laugh? , tell him your plans "

Yeah sinus infection turned into something else.

Spent yesterday in the hospital with 103 degree fever and dehydrated. My whole body locked up with cramps and I couldn't do anything without spasms. Even drinking pedialyte I would cramp in my arms drinking it. Wife forced me to go but, I needed to go looking back.

Zero appetite. I've trained maybe twice in the past week and a half?

Was getting better the other day and I think going to train cause it to get worse.

Gonna try to let it run its course a couple days.

First thing that pops to mind, the cycle. Could that be the issue? I honestly don't think so. Nothing on my bloods last week would have raised concerns to me.

This has been a very very bad year for pollen in my area and I think it just got me.

Get Shredded!

Spent yesterday in the hospital with 103 degree fever and dehydrated. My whole body locked up with cramps and I couldn't do anything without spasms. Even drinking pedialyte I would cramp in my arms drinking it. Wife forced me to go but, I needed to go looking back.

Was getting better the other day and I think going to train cause it to get worse.

First thing that pops to mind, the cycle. Could that be the issue? I honestly don't think so. Nothing on my bloods last week would have raised concerns to me.

This has been a very very bad year for pollen in my area and I think it just got me.

Damn brother! Get to feeling better man!

I know what you mean about the pollen. In my area right now the oak pollen is horrible. I spent a good 5 hours detailing my car last weekend, waxing the shit out of it and now it’s just covered in green oak pollen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that this has anything to do with what you are experiencing but I have been hormone sick with blood results that looked fine.

Maybe you are pushing yourself to hard?

Body is fighting a virus and you are taking drugs and working out. That's a lot to ask of your body.

Not that this has anything to do with what you are experiencing but I have been hormone sick with blood results that looked fine.

Maybe you are pushing yourself to hard?

Body is fighting a virus and you are taking drugs and working out. That's a lot to ask of your body.
Well, the symptoms that lead to getting sick just don't make me think it was hormones.

Started as runny nose, sinus drainage, watery eyes and a phlegm cough. That screamed allergies to me but, you are correct in the fact that due to hormones, pushing pretty hard lately and the whatever I had, I probably pushed to hard without adequate recovery.

Got some cyp that I'm gonna run bloods on in a few weeks. Switching over to these as soon as my current bottle of enanthate is gone.
ef591b795a20e986513c7288ada3c172.jpg

Hope you feel better monte, sinus infections suck!

Also Those monster test c 300s look nice brother. Get well..

Feeling better today. Loaded up on allergy meds since we'll be outside all day.

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you all have great memories with your families and loved ones.

Back