• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't Try This at Home Log

Get Shredded!
Fat back
ff6eb617dcbba15d59bdfb131672f66c.jpg

Some water has come off but still pretty full. Better then a couple days ago.
136e8790e0e639e7d74e83479aaca29f.jpg
92495ea910d5e52cc842fccb5856041b.jpg
640bff46b08642614801df22ca37e45a.jpg
222b33eb18012921a3113c17d7668e8e.jpg
c1de5f3cbcf738a162a56cad4a77ef6a.jpg

Back in the gym after work. Upper Muscle Rounds yaaaaaaaay.

Lower loading went well but I don't have my log book....

Did hack, lying leg curls, Lunges, Calf Raise and Adductor machine.

Feeling back to my old self these past few days. Time to make up for lost time finally.

Gonna adjust some doses this week.

Test will increase
Eq will increas
Tren will increase
Deca will decrease

EOD roughly -
400mg test 1400 per week
175mg tren 615.5mg per week
400mg eq 1400 per week
100mg Deca 350 per week

Way to much

Thought here is to harden up a tad for the remainder while I keep pushing calories up.

Thoughts on high doses so far - not much benefit. I've had a shit go this cycle with sickness and work and colitis but, I still don't think it's noticeable imo.

Lower loading today

Not a bad session and strength is still going up somehow.....

Reverse hack - 405*12, 495*7
Sldl - 255*12
Duck squat - 225*9
Upper pump stuff as usual

I haven't looked in a mirror in a few days. Food has been pushed pretty high and I'm just gonna wait and see how it plays out. Weight is holding about 248-250 most mornings. Happy with that seeing as how when I was pushing slin I got up to 255 last cycle.

It's a different look, not nearly as round but, still about the same body fat, maybe a tad less, and full.... May add in the slin at some point but for now I'll ride out higher calories without it.

Sure ate good yesterday lol.

Tried a new burger place.

Burger, two kinds of fries, chips and salsa, Mac and cheese, 2 slices of cheesecake.... Fat this morning lol.

Upper loading today. Sweat was real from all the junk food.

Chest supported t bar - 5 plates x10, 5 plates and a 25*7
Single hand pull down behind head - 90*10, 9
Flat Bb bench (2 count pause rep) — 315*9
Star Machine Press (2 count pause rep) - stack x11
Rear delt cable fly - 30*11, 9
Db shrug (3 count hold) - 110*12, 10

Did some iso hold chest press on a cable machine too to finish.

IML Gear Cream!
Continuing with the TUT focus on my loading days.

Lower loading

Smith squat 3 count drop- 405*11, 8
Sldl 3 count stretch /Lower - 225*9, 7
Extension 3 count lower 2 count hold - 70*10, 7
Calf press 4 count stretch - 285*11,10,9,9

Upper pump stuff after.

Had to stop after chest pump. I was cramping up pretty bad. This ALWAYS happens to me on tren and, I haven't had to deal with bad spasms or cramps luckily until this week. Chest tightened up so bad I thought it was going to tear, which can happen actually.

Nothing helps either. Mega dosing electrolytes, glutamine, taurine, multi minerals, sodium, water. Only thing that helps at times is eating a ton of carbs.

This leads me to think that the tren is just burning up glycogen extremely fast. If it were a Hydration issue, the supps would eleviate that not the carbs. If I wasn't getting the muscle cells hydrated properly, no amount of carbs would help. Btw, this is why electrolytes are important intra workout.

EQ is just taking up space in the pin, swap that with MOAR T!

Eat a can of Pringles pre or intra

Did you strain it on a particular exercise?
This was due to a cramp while I was sleeping.

I think I messaged you about muscle spasms a few months back on cycle. I'm still getting those but, at nights I've been having severe cramps in my legs due to how much I'm walking.

This one was froze up VERY tight and I may have strained to hard releasing the cramp.

Still swollen up as bad today but, it moved up into my thigh as well.

This was due to a cramp while I was sleeping.

I think I messaged you about muscle spasms a few months back on cycle. I'm still getting those but, at nights I've been having severe cramps in my legs due to how much I'm walking.

This one was froze up VERY tight and I may have strained to hard releasing the cramp.

Still swollen up as bad today but, it moved up into my thigh as well.
Have you been pinning quads?

Years ago I would have to drink a G2 during training or I would get severe cramping.

So far great log Monte!

Any thoughts on Monster gear? Monster has always treated me well in our past dealings and I never had any complaints about product.. But compared to others I'm not very picky.

The only gear I have had to toss in the garbage(because of quality) is a couple bottles of IA test..

Good session today. Rest and pizza does wonders for strength.

Romanian deadlift - 365*8, 7
Sumo squat - 315*12, 10
Sissy Squat - 90*11
BB Bench - 315*9, 335*6
Fly machine - 110*failure 3 sets

Overall pretty good.

Almost out of anadrol. Since I'm only using it pre workout it lasted quite a while. Really enjoy it this way. Don't get nearly the sides like bloat and blood pressure issues but all the good strength benefits.

Oils are still performing as expected despite the shit two weeks I've had.

The cyp I got last week is extremely smooth. I was getting pip from the enanthate but zero from the cyp after a couple pins in the quads. I'll have bloowork done on this before I end the cycle in a few more weeks, not sure how many but at least 6, too see how it looks.

Adex is on point per my last set of labs.

Nolva actually cleared up some sore nipples I've chronicly had for a few months now as well. Used it the first two weeks and only once a week since then and issues are still gone.

Eq is hard to gauge.....so slow and minor when other stronger anabolics are in play.

Joints feel amazing. Thank you Deca.

I would say everything seems really on point.... Given I was in the dumps for a couple weeks pretty hard and didn't totally go to shit, I think that says a lot.

At this point, I would be confident to recommend this lab to others. All that can change but, if Monster keeps doing what they're doing, they will be a source I recommend.

So far great log Monte!

Any thoughts on Monster gear? Monster has always treated me well in our past dealings and I never had any complaints about product.. But compared to others I'm not very picky.

The only gear I have had to toss in the garbage(because of quality) is a couple bottles of IA test..

So far great log Monte!

It's been really good so far overall.

The Test E I received had some pip but everything else has been good.

The adex had my e2 in good range.

The nolva calmed down some soreness I was having in my nip.

The anadrol gives great strength, pumps and drive pre workout.

The tren has me sweating like crazy.

Appetite is through the roof from the EQ I'm guessing.

Joints feel great.

Gotta say I'm very happy with everything so far.

Good session today. Rest and pizza does wonders for strength.

Romanian deadlift - 365*8, 7
Sumo squat - 315*12, 10
Sissy Squat - 90*11
BB Bench - 315*9, 335*6
Fly machine - 110*failure 3 sets

Overall pretty good.

Almost out of anadrol. Since I'm only using it pre workout it lasted quite a while. Really enjoy it this way. Don't get nearly the sides like bloat and blood pressure issues but all the good strength benefits.

Oils are still performing as expected despite the shit two weeks I've had.

The cyp I got last week is extremely smooth. I was getting pip from the enanthate but zero from the cyp after a couple pins in the quads. I'll have bloowork done on this before I end the cycle in a few more weeks, not sure how many but at least 6, too see how it looks.

Adex is on point per my last set of labs.

Nolva actually cleared up some sore nipples I've chronicly had for a few months now as well. Used it the first two weeks and only once a week since then and issues are still gone.

Eq is hard to gauge.....so slow and minor when other stronger anabolics are in play.

Joints feel amazing. Thank you Deca.

I would say everything seems really on point.... Given I was in the dumps for a couple weeks pretty hard and didn't totally go to shit, I think that says a lot.

At this point, I would be confident to recommend this lab to others. All that can change but, if Monster keeps doing what they're doing, they will be a source I recommend.

It's been really good so far overall.

The Test E I received had some pip but everything else has been good.

The adex had my e2 in good range.

The nolva calmed down some soreness I was having in my nip.

The anadrol gives great strength, pumps and drive pre workout.

The tren has me sweating like crazy.

Appetite is through the roof from the EQ I'm guessing.

Joints feel great.

Gotta say I'm very happy with everything so far.

Thanks for the kind words GoodSir.

Damn that sucks Monte. Hope your recovery is quick. That's the most damage I've ever seen a cramp do

Fuck dude, that sucks. I've gotten some bad leg craps. It felt like a cramp could do that, but I thought your body would stop short of injuring itself. This freaking scares me.

If any of you guys remember, HF03, he had a similar injury pre contest a day before his show.

Will probably have to cut this cycle short. Still waiting to see what happens the next couple days but, it's a waste to not train legs with what I'm putting in myself

Back