• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Don't Try This at Home Log

IML Gear Cream!
I mix a scoop in actually. The one I have has an electrolytes complex I like intra for a little extra Hydration benefit.

No wonder you're still a not big. :kiss:

So the spices I bought.

Flavor God Bacon Lovers was awful

The Taste Mode Asiago Jalapeño was really really good.

The power crunch bars were awesome! So I'll get more of those when I can have one.

Off today.

Pin day with the amounts I've been using

100 tren e
120 deca
180 eq
300 test e

Feeling good really. Besides work kicking my ass, I've been just fine so far. Still a bit early but, I will be upping the doses slightly after bloodwork.

I plan to draw bloods the beginning of next month. That'll be a little over 4 weeks on so I should be pretty close to where I should be.

I'll follow the same draw schedule I've followed for the last year and a half before anyone starts throwing out questions lol. It's been the day of my pin before I pin so, 2 days post injecting.

Upper loading

Pre workout -
8iu gh
10iu Novolog
50mg anadrol

Dual Handle Pull down - stack x 12, 9, 8
Star Machine Press - 360*8, 7
Cage press - 135*12, 10
French Press - 125*11, 9

Post workout -
400g egg whites
2 packs oatmeal
1 banana

Get Shredded!
So... are you going to step on stage or not gdi?

I get the protein locally since it's kinda hard to find online. I've been using this brand for years.

I use very minimal otc stuff. Mostly from truenutrition.com
This protein is all over online: Walmart.com, Amazon, etc. for 49.95/5Lbs. I used the nectar many years ago and it was great. I think I’m going to order a bag of this. Plus, the Ostrim sticks you recommended are awesome for a quick snack.

LOL your grill looks as worn as mine, I use that thing every week, what is in that squirt bottle Monte? and what kind of seasonings do you like for your chicken? I am always looking for other spices.

Thanks

LOL your grill looks as worn as mine, I use that thing every week, what is in that squirt bottle Monte? and what kind of seasonings do you like for your chicken? I am always looking for other spices.

Thanks
Yeah I've got my monies worth out of this grill for sure.

The spray bottle has olive oil in it. I use it pretty regularly when cooking to get a few extra calories in some dishes.

I've been using the jack Daniel's chicken season lately and it's pretty good. Salt Lick chicken rub is another. That new one I tried from Taste Mode, Asiago jalapeño, was good as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Good session today despite being worn down.

Lower loading

Pre workout -
8iu gh
10iu Novolog
50mg anadrol

Hack - 405*11, 9
Sldl - 90's x12
Sissy Squat - 11
Calf Raise - 180*11, 10, 9, 8

Followed with upper pump stuff to failure.

Really full and denser today. Starting to roll pretty good. Weight is around 242 so up a few lbs.

I plan on getting bloods at the end of next week.

Probably the 8th or 9th of everything goes as planned.

This will make right at 30 days on the test and should give a pretty good reading.

Everything else is still going smooth. Diet has been a little off.... Most of that from cookies and lots of em lol.

Insulin has went according to plan so far so I may add in another 5iu post workout if my training schedule doesn't get any worse.

I get a bit nervous using insulin pre workout then having to go to sleep after I train since I work nights right now.... If there are any issues, I'll be dead asleep when they happen.... No pun integer intended.

instead of adding 5 post workout, why not 5 with breakfast? i personally wouldn't add 5iu post workout with going to sleep soon after, that's a risk I wouldn't be willing to take. i used to stay up a couple extra hours just to make sure it cleared my system before going to sleep when i would workout at night.

instead of adding 5 post workout, why not 5 with breakfast? i personally wouldn't add 5iu post workout with going to sleep soon after, that's a risk I wouldn't be willing to take. i used to stay up a couple extra hours just to make sure it cleared my system before going to sleep when i would workout at night.

Yeah the sleep issue is why I haven't put it in already.

I don't have carbs in the morning. Usually only in the training window.

Carbs right out of bed makes me fat.

I may do a larger dose pre workout but, that defeats the purpose of adjusting your insulin to your carbs and not vice versa.

I will PROBABLY only add in the 5iu post workout on days I don't sleep right after training so, the weekend.

Posted in the wrong log....

Worked Friday night until 630 Saturday morning. Had opening day of softball that started at 8 plus, mine and my wife's seven year anniversary. So I was up around 36hours after it was all said and done yesterday.

Slept pretty hard but I'm still struggling today. Went in and trained and had to nut up and put my big boy pants on.

Upper Muscle Rounds -

Pre workout

8iu gh

10iu Novolog

50mg anadrol

Cybex mid row (holding arms not handles) - 170*27, 23

Rack Pull - 495*23

Star Machine Press - 255*25, 22

Mid Shrug - 200*23

Incline dB front raise - 30*22

Cgbp - 225*23

Almost passed out after the rack pulls. Dunno if it was blood sugar or effort. Laid on the floor for 5 minutes and was fine.

Prep!
8660073312e1a5022d1c6384701667f1.jpg
c045c7f2ed8e7a297cc51ba00f2aacda.jpg

Sunday= meal prep for me also.

The green bean and mushroom stir fry looks great. What kinda spices etc do you throw in with them?
I keep it simple. Just olive oil, fresh black pepper and lots of sea salt.

I use a season salt called Jane's Mixed Up Seasoning on all my veggies normally.

Back