• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Don't Try This at Home Log

Get Shredded!
Yes. Even after I pull water and carb up the skin on the bottom of my glutes sag. I'll use the spray on glue on my trunks there to help though. Lower back is the same. I' can hide in on the rear lat spread by pulling it tight but relaxed and rear double its apparent.

Try any old school stuff like all fish 6 weeks out? No real science behind it but I’ve seen it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try any old school stuff like all fish 6 weeks out? No real science behind it but I’ve seen it work.

Yeah usually it's almost all white fish the last few weeks.

Something that scares me is how many peeps say this doesn't look that bad lol....it is over 2g....that's a ton of shit lol.

Yeah i suppose youre right..when you put it all together it adds up..but just going looking at the dose for each compound it doesnt look bad...but youre right it is a stout run

Something that scares me is how many peeps say this doesn't look that bad lol....it is over 2g....that's a ton of shit lol.

It says a lot.

I would be shocked if you can hang for more than 3 weeks, and if you can I wonder if the downside outweighs the upside.

regarding the skin: i don't think the scars would be as bad as you imagine, especially if you go to someone who really knows their shit and you give them the heads up that you're a competitive bodybuilder then they might rework where and how they cut to keep them less visible. it also comes down to how you personally heal up from scarring along with post surgical wound care, access to hyperbaric chamber or not, changing your diet to accentuate the wound healing process to minimize scarring, etc.

take it for what it's worth, but if it were me man, I would take the money i'm spending on gear for a couple years and get the surgery. I'm currently in the process of trying to see if i can get my right nipple gland removed partially covered like i did my left one 15 years ago. unless you're looking close, you're not going to notice it but i do every fucking day and it bugs the hell out of me.

Don't run these doses. They're too high. I'm being irresponsible and will share my experience. I've been doing this a while, know my body and still, I'm nervous.

300mg tren e
500mg eq
400mg Deca
1g test
50mg anadrol
Half MG adex eod
10mg nolva ed

Will increase when I feel comfortable

Arrived quickly and was packaged nicely.

Quick glance, everything looks good but I'll go over it with more diligence tomorrow before I start.

522b100cf304ee612a5c83a7c1ed1dd9.jpg

Starting point 238ish lbs
02aa7582dc1ba9f657d87564688b2385.jpg
Enjoy.....elongated aka cleft foreheads are sexy as fuck!

Sent from my DEA work phone

Yes. Even after I pull water and carb up the skin on the bottom of my glutes sag. I'll use the spray on glue on my trunks there to help though. Lower back is the same. I' can hide in on the rear lat spread by pulling it tight but relaxed and rear double its apparent.

It's loose AND thick. Bad combo

If you don’t mind me asking, is the loose skin due to having lost a significant amount of weight at some point in the past? If so, how much weight did you lose? Or do you have any idea what your starting BF% was compared to normal maintenance BF% now?

I’m curious because I am about halfway through with losing a shit ton of weight myself, and I’m curious how annoying the potential skin thing will be.

If you don’t mind me asking, is the loose skin due to having lost a significant amount of weight at some point in the past? If so, how much weight did you lose? Or do you have any idea what your starting BF% was compared to normal maintenance BF% now?

I’m curious because I am about halfway through with losing a shit ton of weight myself, and I’m curious how annoying the potential skin thing will be.

Back in 09 I was 310lbs of fat ass.

Lost around 90lbs after that. Then I got fat again but not as fat. Maybe 250? Then I did a show coming off that cut and got down to 198 to make weight.

So it's been a few times really.

Lost around 90lbs after that. Then I got fat again but not as fat. Maybe 250? Then I did a show coming off that cut and got down to 198 to make weight.

271 here. Down to 239 at the moment. Probably need to lose 40-50 more to get down around 10%.

I was in the same boat I guess I got lucky with the skin but also could be how fast I grew my genetics are pretty good.

Updates.

First pin was 2 days ago in right glue. Was a total of 2.5ish ml.

1 test
.5 tren
.4 Deca
.4 eq

Have some pip in the injection spot but just a dull ache like a bruise.

First dose of anadrol yesterday and first pre workout anadrol dose today about an hour before training. Did have more noticeable pumps but, not amazing. A single first dose is hard to gauge though especially since I worked late and woke up early.

Second pin today in right quad with the same volumes as previously. Will see how pip is in the following days. I did get some tightness in my chest and that fingernail polish remover taste/smell. Typically don't get it with tren but I do with eq so, there's that.

Training today was upper loading sets. Felt good but was noticeably tired.

Pre Workout -
8iu gh
50mg anadrol

Supinated Chest Supported Row - 4plates x8, 8, 7

Db Bench - 130's x10, 9, 8

Hammer Shoulder Press - 230*11, 10
Face Pull - 10*25, 22, 20

Db Curl - 50*11, 10, 10
Cgbp - 225* 10, 10, 9

Post workout - 400g egg whites, 100g blueberries, 80g oats

Last edited:
It takes me a few doses of orals as a pre workout to actually start feeling. First dose never seems to do much for me either.

It takes me a few doses of orals as a pre workout to actually start feeling. First dose never seems to do much for me either.
Not really.

I can feel things like SD and dbol on single doses but anadrol is a bit different.

Last edited:
Rest today.

Another long night at work so I crashed hard when I got home. Slept a full 9-10 hours but it wasn't enough. I like 11

Have some pip in my quad today but it's like the glute pin where it just feels like a little bruise. 750mg in one spot..... Yeah I expect it. I will be hitting single pins of each compound in different locations tomorrow to see if it's the overall mg's or one thing. Pretty sure it's just overall mg's though.

Need to get into massage place soon. Upper back around my scapula has a HUGE knot in it. It's bad enough where if I lean into it on the edge of a doorway it about brings tears to my eyes lol. ART is hard to do on yourself when it hurts that bad.

Still haven't updated diet yet...... Mostly cause I haven't set anything up yet outside of what I was doing on my cut. I'll lay out the new plan this weekend. Rice galore.

EQ - never tried it, but I thought I read it needed high doses. What have you experienced from 500mg in the past?

I ask because there are a bunch of unused vials in my medicine cabinet. I have been a little nervous to touch it due to blood pressure and hematocrit . . .

EQ - never tried it, but I thought I read it needed high doses. What have you experienced from 500mg in the past?

I ask because there are a bunch of unused vials in my medicine cabinet. I have been a little nervous to touch it due to blood pressure and hematocrit . . .
Yeah higher doses is where you can see more noticeable increases in size, hardness and vascularity.

At this dose I'm just looking for appetite/strength increases and I will increase the dose eventually.

Get Shredded!
Rest today.

Another long night at work so I crashed hard when I got home. Slept a full 9-10 hours but it wasn't enough. I like 11

Have some pip in my quad today but it's like the glute pin where it just feels like a little bruise. 750mg in one spot..... Yeah I expect it. I will be hitting single pins of each compound in different locations tomorrow to see if it's the overall mg's or one thing. Pretty sure it's just overall mg's though.

Need to get into massage place soon. Upper back around my scapula has a HUGE knot in it. It's bad enough where if I lean into it on the edge of a doorway it about brings tears to my eyes lol. ART is hard to do on yourself when it hurts that bad.

Still haven't updated diet yet...... Mostly cause I haven't set anything up yet outside of what I was doing on my cut. I'll lay out the new plan this weekend. Rice galore.

Easy spot to work yourself. Get a lacrosse ball or similar and pin it between your back and wall or ground. Find the knot or myofascial adhesion you mentioned and work that area out. Unless you have a massage therapist with proper experience you might just be wasting your time and money

I did get some tightness in my chest and that fingernail polish remover taste/smell. Typically don't get it with tren but I do with eq so, there's that.

Is getting that fingernail polish remover taste from the carrier oil and other solvents used in the gear?

Easy spot to work yourself. Get a lacrosse ball or similar and pin it between your back and wall or ground. Find the knot or myofascial adhesion you mentioned and work that area out. Unless you have a massage therapist with proper experience you might just be wasting your time and money
Yeah like I mentioned, it's too painful to do myself. I've been trying trust me. Lol

I've got a good therapist though.

Is getting that fingernail polish remover taste from the carrier oil and other solvents used in the gear?

Yeah between the solvents and if there are any fillers in the tren raws.

In a locker room a few days ago I overheard someone telling their friend their weekly dose total. It was over 2g. His 160lb friends response was “that’s not too bad”. What is considered bad if not that to someone who looks like they’ve never even touched gear.

i ran doses this high once but I’m pretty sure some of it was bunk and underdosed.

do you run into blood pressure issues?

In a locker room a few days ago I overheard someone telling their friend their weekly dose total. It was over 2g. His 160lb friends response was “that’s not too bad”. What is considered bad if not that to someone who looks like they’ve never even touched gear.

i ran doses this high once but I’m pretty sure some of it was bunk and underdosed.

do you run into blood pressure issues?
Very rarely but this is the highest MG total I've ever ran. Only time I have bp issues is typically when my hematocrit and such are out of whack.

Other then that, maybe once in a blue moon with stims.

Split pins today.

Deca right delt
Eq left delt
Test left glute
Tren e left quad

The deca pin stung a bit. I did go through a vein though. Everything else was painless.

No training today even though I was supposed too. Had a lot of sleeping too catch up on and time with the family. Schedule I'm on now sucks but, the 70 hour weeks are really building up the savings account as well as our extra vacation money.

We decided to skip Cancun and go to Vegas

Fucking pumped. My wife has wanted to see Cher her entire life so I've got that booked up. We're going to see a Circe show too. Saw one local and it was pretty bad ass but the Vegas shows are supposed to be even better.

Also have a helicopter ride booked to go over the grand canyon and the Hoover Dam at sunset.

Neither of us have ever been to Vegas and we don't drink but I'm pretty fucking stoked about it.

Anyone have suggestions on things to see for a first trip?

Split pins today.

Deca right delt
Eq left delt
Test left glute
Tren e left quad

The deca pin stung a bit. I did go through a vein though. Everything else was painless.

No training today even though I was supposed too. Had a lot of sleeping too catch up on and time with the family. Schedule I'm on now sucks but, the 70 hour weeks are really building up the savings account as well as our extra vacation money.

Fucking pumped. My wife has wanted to see Cher her entire life so I've got that booked up. We're going to see a Circe show too. Saw one local and it was pretty bad ass but the Vegas shows are supposed to be even better.

Also have a helicopter ride booked to go over the grand canyon and the Hoover Dam at sunset.

Neither of us have ever been to Vegas and we don't drink but I'm pretty fucking stoked about it.

#Pin cushion life

Split pins today.

Deca right delt
Eq left delt
Test left glute
Tren e left quad

I live in a state with very strict gun laws so the ranges in vegas are a lot of fun.

From experience, I’d say that any of the highly rate shows are worth seeing, too. I never wanted to go to any of them but I left each thoroughly enjoying them.

Back