• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone had luck with bold cyp?

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried to make it the other day at 150mg/ml 2/18. 100ml total.

Held for like 2 days, then crashed badly. Added 2ml of BB and heat. Another few days and crashed. Another 2ml BB and 1ml BA plus heat. Crashed again... 2 more ml of BB and more heat. Held alright... It's summer down here and temperatures around 85F.

It still looks like it's gonna crash every now and then and I have to re-heat it.

Ended up at something close to 140mg/ml and maybe 25%BB...

Tough compound. Was using saff oil.

Having Boldenone in some shorter eaters is attractive, but it’s not common (as far as finished products go).

Having Boldenone in some shorter eaters is attractive, but it’s not common (as far as finished products go).

Not that uncommon for homebrew land.

I made for a friend who wanted to try it out.

Short esters are the new "in" thing...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I have cypionate and acetate but haven't messed with it yet, will be with mig840 when I do.

I have cypionate and acetate but haven't messed with it yet, will be with mig840 when I do.

Cool.

If you had to guesstimate, how higher in % do you think gear holds in mig840 if compared to a regular veggie oil, like gso or saff?

Cool.

If you had to guesstimate, how higher in % do you think gear holds in mig840 if compared to a regular veggie oil, like gso or saff?

I would say 20-40% higher concentration

Yeah it's pretty sweet stuff. I've spoke with someone who uses Mig. He said he could comfortably do Eq at 750 and Deca at 700, and that's without stinking up the lab with G. LoL

Yeah it's pretty sweet stuff. I've spoke with someone who uses Mig. He said he could comfortably do Eq at 750 and Deca at 700, and that's without stinking up the lab with G. LoL

750eq lol maybe better to inject pure eq. anyway pip would be amazing I guess

Yeah I guess he could, probably using some EO.

IML Gear Cream!

750eq lol maybe better to inject pure eq. anyway pip would be amazing I guess
It couldn't be any worse than this thick ass Pharmacom Test E 500 I have. I've been experimenting with high dose gear and it's not as horrible as people think. I do wonder what Eq at 750 would feel like.

hi friend I made BOLDENONE CYP 200mg/ml

My formula is
2% BA
20%BB
rest oil but you can add 50% EO and 50% OIL

You can fix it, with some EO, put EO in the oil , and it heats in hot water ,often the boldenone crashes because the concentration of BB is very high or too little.

You can fix it, with some EO, put EO in the oil

I can't get EO here.

and it heats in hot water ,often the boldenone crashes because the concentration of BB is very high or too little.

Crashes because BB is too high? That really doesn't make sense.

So, to clarify, you made it 2/20 with veggie oil and it didn't crash. Is that what you're saying? If that's the case, there's something wrong with my powder.

I can't get EO here.

Crashes because BB is too high? That really doesn't make sense.

So, to clarify, you made it 2/20 with veggie oil and it didn't crash. Is that what you're saying? If that's the case, there's something wrong with my powder.

the first time I made boldenone cyp was with 2/15, I came up with 200 ml, was my first time, my bolde crashed all :wits:, I ask to my teacher and told me that the concentration of BB was to low, now put 5% of BB and add EO 20% and fix it, the oil that I used was grape seed. and usually all the concentrations are in 2/20, I've done all that and I have not had any problems

Back