• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Formal introduction

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

My name is Alex and I'm officially starting as a rep for Pharmacom (with a banner and everything :)).

As a rep, I'll be on the forum every day answering questions to the best of my knowledge. I'll also be available to answer your PMs should you have any question. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.

You can expect me to answer your questions within a 4 hour time frame (6AM to 6PM Eastern US time zone), except for weekends.

I'll give extra attention for the customers that, for any reason whatsoever, are less than 100% satisfied with our products and services. I'll listen to you and I'll talk to the boss and customer service until you're happy. Please give us a chance to make things right before you leave a negative review.

It's my understanding that Pharmacom has been in business for 10 years with lots of satisfied customers, so it's an honor to join the team.

I'm still getting acquainted with Pharmacom's general policies, shipping and payment methods, so if I don't have a straight answer to give, I'll look for it.

I'll continue with the auctions (dema style) and will perhaps introduce new marketing ideas and stuff customers want to see.

I understand that replacing a rep like dema is no easy job, but I hope a bit of hard word and dedication pays in the long run.

For those who don't know, a rep is NOT part of customer service, so I won't have instant access to tracking numbers and order details. But I can stir you in the right direction and help resolving any issues regarding these matters.

I guess that's it, guys...

Great news!

Still accepting MoneyGram as a form of payment?

Is ““ASF15” still a valid discount code for those ordering for the first time?

booyams

Allex is gonna do great things for Pharmacom. Looking forward to the auctions, logs and general banter/teasing.

Isn't that right Alexx?

Isn't that right Alexx?

275fabeb96da363da43e57b59a7cf758.jpg

you and pharmacom will do good together.

You have some big shoes to fill brother, in which I think you will have no problem filling by learning and adapting to what it is pharmacom and the customers need from you.

Good to see you are continuing the auctions, they do great here on the forum. I know you got what it takes, now let's show everyone else also.

you and pharmacom will do good together.

You have some big shoes to fill brother, in which I think you will have no problem filling by learning and adapting to what it is pharmacom and the customers need from you.

Good to see you are continuing the auctions, they do great here on the forum. I know you got what it takes, now let's show everyone else also.

Thank you very much. You always had a positive word to give thru good and bad times, openly and privately. Truly appreciate it.

Back