• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Guy from Maui

gary_maui

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, new here. Been working out hard and medium building on/off for 20+ years. 6'7", around 230#, bf around 14%. 63 yrs old so T-level is naturally low. Have just been implanted 1000mg T pellets so will see how that goes, not expecting too much. Since initiated that project I've learned about how to get started start with gear and cycles, and PTC and.... Such a newbie. Happy to join this group. Want to learn safe practices. Thank you.

Thank you. Not quite sure how things work here but everyone will help me figure it out. This is the New Member forum. When I want to ask specific question about a cycle, frequency, a gear component.... where do I go?

Last edited:
Aloha.
I loved Maui.
I told my wife I wanted to move there.
She said, "dont forget to write."
Pick a forum that is relative to your question and fire away.
Also dont order from sources that PM you out of the blue...

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmacom team.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf!
Thisnis a great place to learn. Check out all the sections, including bloodwork. Also, plenty of great info in the stickies to read.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks man!
Your welcome. Plenty of good guys here that will help, Listen to oldschool he knows what he is talking about and been around the block.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

just ask your questions, be safe, take your time and all will work good..

Welcome to the forum!

Mahalo brah. I'm on the westside mostly.

Back