• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oral T 30mg/day

booyams

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question 1:

To help pack on some good lean muscle, is EURO-PHARMACIES TBOL 30mg/day for 42 days worth it?

Question 2:

Are their tablets flakey upon touch or very tightly pressed and scored?

Question 3:

Any one have any personal pics of them they could share please?

Week 1-7 or week 13-20 ORAL-T 30mg/day
Week 1-20 cruise Test Cyp 400 (200 mon, 200 thurs)
Week 1-9 or week 11-20 Proviron 60mg/day (have some left to use, should I?)

booyams

30mg May be a little on the low side for a male but at the same time with your conservative dosing on Test and depending on your typical gear usage you made see exactly what your looking for from that!

To answer your second question they are firmly pressed and scored. I do not have any pictures at the moment but I know what your referring to as flakey and that is something you won’t have to worry about with any PSL orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's your stats?
tbol (for men) 10 mg each 10 kg of your weight.
split the dose during the day for more stable levels. Or you can plan some peaks, maybe around the wo.

I don’t think you’ll be very impressed with tbol at 30mg a day. My general dose is typically around 60-70mg daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Question 1:

To help pack on some good lean muscle, is EURO-PHARMACIES TBOL 30mg/day for 42 days worth it?

Question 2:

Are their tablets flakey upon touch or very tightly pressed and scored?

Question 3:

Any one have any personal pics of them they could share please?

Week 1-7 or week 13-20 ORAL-T 30mg/day
Week 1-20 cruise Test Cyp 400 (200 mon, 200 thurs)
Week 1-9 or week 11-20 Proviron 60mg/day (have some left to use, should I?)

booyams
Our tabs are very tightly pressed and we use a potato starch filler/binder, which is great for holding and at the same time braking down easier upon consumption for better absorption..EP doses their orals at 10mg so adding and subtracting mgs in your protocol is easier to round off in smaller increments , or whatever series you wish to consumer these..

Here's a closeup of the tabs. Run it at 60mg minimum. Trust me.

tbol.jpg

What everyone said in this entire tread is absolutely spot-on, 60mg is the absolute lowest I would ever go.. I have ran lower dosages trying to be modest and I was not impressed in fact the gains we're just so slow I began to get inpatient..60mg sounds like a lot especially if you try to compare it to its counterpart dbol, but in the reality it's just the absolute minimum dose that virtually everyone uses.. keep in mind that the gains a gradual and steady..

Back