• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren and Keto

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been eating Keto with 1 refeed per week for 3 weeks. I’m trying to recomp and I’m on test, NPP, tren ace, and masteron

i just added the tren ace as of today

the past weeks Keto on the other compounds seems to work well. No 19nor side effects, very little hunger, and I can feel the fat coming off

being that I just added in tren ace at 175/wk should I be doing more frequent refeeds? It’s only the first day so I have t felt any hypoglycemia yet. Also I’m considering just adding carbs around workouts OR quit the Keto and go to a more frequent carb cycle like 3 days no carbs 1 day carbs or some variation of that

Also thinking about trying to cycle carbs around the days I pin tren. I’m doing EOD 50mg

want to hear as many opinions on this as I can get. Multiple options and obviously tren needs SOME carbs to work.

I’m also on Keto as of this moment.. I considered doing a cycle that included tren.. but after reading others experiences and thoughts, I think I’ll just wait until I’m off Keto and have a diet that includes carbs.. tho I’m not doing a refeed day. Good luck and hopefully you achieve the goal you are looking for boss

I did not continue keto. 3 weeks into starting tren I just felt like I was gonna die constantly from lack of carbs. When I added carbs back in my results started becoming really apparent.

in conclusion I believe that cutting on tren is best to eat a balanced diet, maybe a little lower on fat, and stay in a small calorie deficit.

im half way through my blast and having pretty good results. I would not have been able to stay on keto through the whole cycle

Try doubling the current number of HIIT sessions you're currently doing from 10 to 20, that'll make you a keto god.

I love Keto.. but really wouldn’t think it’s the best for being on a cycle.. I guess you’re testimony will prove that lol. I’ve prolly got another month and a half before I get off and start my cycle. Out of curiousity how much tren you taking in

Ive done Keto and Tren a few times. I liked the results and I felt fine. It just depends on your metabolism. I don't get a lot of those low carb side effects some others might get.

Yeah I guess the only way is to try and see how it effects you. Everyone is different. Ive only read that you won’t get the full benefit of tren with out carbs. Hell maybe I should just try it the same as nuttz51 and if it doesn’t work out for me just change the diet.

I love Keto.. but really wouldn’t think it’s the best for being on a cycle.. I guess you’re testimony will prove that lol. I’ve prolly got another month and a half before I get off and start my cycle. Out of curiousity how much tren you taking in

300/wk

Gotcha.. I’ll prolly be fairly close to that as well when I start.. slightly nervous since it’d be the first time with tren

IML Gear Cream!
I did keto and tren. After a while you feel miserable.
Also the hdl was low af, ldl, vldl and cholesterol were sky high.
I did not like the idea of keto with such shitty lipid profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back