• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"local" sources with HGH that is IN STOCK?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are there any "local' sources that currently have HGH in stock? I'm 1+ month out on an order from pharmacom so I may need to order some extra in a hurry.

Ironlion has fast shipping and i have never had problems with shipping.

victory has green and blue tops that arrived within a week. Local and they're a good group of guys.

victory has green and blue tops that arrived within a week. Local and they're a good group of guys.
Have you tested them ? He was posting on another forum how he was burned by landmark chems better hope he didn’t resell those bunk kits.

IML Gear Cream!
I know for the past 8 years I have seen blood work after blood work from various forum members all showing high quality HGH from Puritysourcelabs.ru

And for me the use of HGH had been a game changer.

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Have you tested them ? He was posting on another forum how he was burned by landmark chems better hope he didn’t resell those bunk kits.

No sir, I havent tested them yet. Do you happen to remember which forum you saw that on?

same thread I'm thinking off???

anyone post bloods on these yet?

Oh yeah, we have guys who have with all our lines.. check out PSL sub forum and look into the archives :)

I know for the past 8 years I have seen blood work after blood work from various forum members all showing high quality HGH from Puritysourcelabs.ru

And for me the use of HGH had been a game changer.

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

How many IUs a day are you on?

Get Shredded!
I am less than 14 weeks out from a national qualifier. I have genetically low GH production. In the offseason I will play with Chinese generics (have had fairly decent success) but when I am prepping I prefer to stick with pharm only, even if it means I can only take 2 ius a day. That small amount makes a big difference. Night and day

I had great success with selecthgh, but have been waiting for 5 weeks and am losing faith in them. They actually had some shit go down, I am not mad, I just need to stay on my pre program (shooting for a pro card). I ordered from Uncle Z, and I am confident he will come through. Unfortunately, I am down to less than 30 iu's of Omnis, so if there is something domestic, fast, and does not involve bit coin I will pay to play. I am more than happy to tell people what show I am doing via PM's

Thanks, guys.

Back