First REP chosen - ALLEX

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    Forum handle is ALLEX, name is Alex. Never heard of Alexx...

I guess I'm just being an asshole.
    My mistake on the Alexx instead of Allex. I kid you not, I know an Alexx with two Xs.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    My mistake on the Alexx instead of Allex. I kid you not, I know an Alexx with two Xs.
    Don't worry, I get this a lot. I don't mind it. It's only ALLEX because back in the day when I tried to register as ALEX on sites it was always taken, so I got in the habit of adding a second "L".

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post
    The Halo is shit. After my situation where Dannie was "going to look into it" another member ran a log, maybe it was Uplifted? Can't recall. But he was a rep for another shop. He said it was shit too and ditched it. So yeah.

I've never used anything else from Pcom/Basic so I can't speak for their oils etc. But their Halo is bunk.
    Did you talk to Pharmacom directly regarding this?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

So, this is from a forum where Pharmacom is NOT a source. Testing over there is setup by members and performed by a third party in Europe. Sources that are sponsors of said forum have had bad results, so it doesn't seem biased.

Anyways, here:

This is a FAQ from the tester himself:

"1. Can raws/oils/pills be tested?

Yes, all of those, but only the compounds I have a standard of.

2. What standards are available?

All the most often used ancillaries and AAS.

However, there are few problematic compounds like accutane, epistane and tamoxifen, for which the availability of a standard changes a lot, as new one have to be acquired at all times.

3. What is needed for a test?

20-50mg of the raw powder or at least 0.5ml of oil or at least 1 pill / cap.

4. How should the samples be prepared before having them tested?

The powder should be homogenised before taking a sample out of it.

The powder should be handled extremely carefully as even the sligthest contamination will show! Dust, oil from fingers, impurities from container etc...
    Using a scoop washed first with water then with high grade aceton is advised.

The samples should be delivered intact, ideally in an inert container like this one, maybe one with a wider neck for powders/pills - https://www.amazon.com/Wheaton-W2251...ler+vials+ptfe

Regarding the finished oils no such measures are necessary - using a clean syringe with a clean needle to take a 1ml of the sample (at room temperature) and put into a vial like I have linked above is enough.

Make sure to screw the vial like that properly, but not overscrew.

With pills it's easy as well, just putting them into a vial or a tiny ziplock bag is enough, but in case more pills/caps are sent a separate container should be used for each one.

Labelling the samples requires care as well!

A sample vial with writing patch should be labelled with a pencil, but still, using a piece of paper with a number written on it and taped with a see-through tape to the vial might be a better option.

5. What kind of information can this testing provide?

With powders a confirmation of identity (I'm being informed what compound is the powder supposed to be) or screening for what compound it is (in case I am not informed what the compound is supposed to be) and purity in %.

The purity can be calculated by two ways, either by a process called area normalisation or by expected/real response. So far it depends on my call.

With oils and pills I will be able to provide a mg/ml or mg/pill of compound I am instructed to look for.

If other anabolics are noticed in the sample it will be written in the report.

6. The finished product claim is that it's 100mg/ml, but the result came back lower, is my supplier trying to make a quick buck on me?

I will have to play a devils advocate on this one a little.

There might be several reasons on why the result came back and I'll try to name them all:

- the sample is a rather unstable compound and it took many months between the sample preparation and the testing, therefore some had degraded RARE

- the product or raws were stored too long at the suppliers side or in improper conditions RARE (happens mostly to sources hoarding raws for many years to come)

- the supplier of finished product had already acquired impure or degraded raws OCCASIONALY HAPPENS

- the manufacture of the oil is using conditions that cause the finished product to degrade (for example high heat during manufacture of trenbolone oil) NOT SO RARE, affects only certain compounds

- the dosing, weighting and volumetric process is very inaccurate during the manufacture of the finished product COMMON

- the product is indeed, intentionaly underdosed RARE

- the results of the analysis are wrong

Regarding the 'RARE, COMMON, OCCASIONALY HAPPENS' please consider, that my experience comes mostly from a community,
    where most of the sources were regular members of the community before, therefore such quantificators might not be applicable elsewhere.
    So take it with a grain of salt.

7. What is the margin of error of the testing?

I guarantee it's within 5%, but honestly, would expect it to be more in the vicinity of 2%.

8. What equipment is used for testing?

Fully calibrated, norm conforming, new Shimadzu HPLC with an Autosampler and UV-VIS detector.

More info can be found here: http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com/products...C196-E061P.pdf

9. Don't you use other equipment as well?

Yes, of course.

Among the most often used are the pipettes, digital balances and the volumetric glassware.

There are two analytical balances available, one with 0.1mg resolution and one with 0.01mg resolution.

The 0.1mg one is automatically self-calibrating itself.

The pipettes used range from simple 1ml ones, for liquid transfer, through analytical Finpipettes to state of the art Gilson products."

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Another one... I'm not mentioning where these were done because it's not an open area of said forum, but if you want to know, PM me...

Again, Pharmacom has absolutely nothing to do with these testings. Samples are collected by veterans of said forum and bad results do happen, even for sources who advertise over there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you talk to Pharmacom directly regarding this?
    I didn't. I let Dannie know. I figured he would have let Pcom know. Maybe not.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post
    I didn't. I let Dannie know.
    Understand.

I'll tell you this: sometimes is best if you bypass the rep and go directly to the owner or someone who actually takes orders and get the money from the customers.

And by doing that you give the company a chance to make you happy, as an unhappy customer is not good for anyone.

From a business standpoint, it simply doesn't make sense to send bunk gear, unless the company is getting ready to leave with everyone's money, which clearly isn't the case. But stuff can happen, the powder source can send a bad batch or whatever.

I'm not officially a rep yet (notice that it doesn't say "board rep" under my name), but I promise that I'll look into it as soon as I get the ok from Pharmacom and from the forum.

I can't promise a solution because reps don't make the gear, don't get your money or anything like that, but I can promise to look for an answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like Allex is learning fast.
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

So, this is from a forum where Pharmacom is NOT a source. Testing over there is setup by members and performed by a third party in Europe. Sources that are sponsors of said forum have had bad results, so it doesn't seem biased.

Anyways, here:

This is a FAQ from the tester himself:

"1. Can raws/oils/pills be tested?

Yes, all of those, but only the compounds I have a standard of.

2. What standards are available?

All the most often used ancillaries and AAS.

However, there are few problematic compounds like accutane, epistane and tamoxifen, for which the availability of a standard changes a lot, as new one have to be acquired at all times.

3. What is needed for a test?

20-50mg of the raw powder or at least 0.5ml of oil or at least 1 pill / cap.

4. How should the samples be prepared before having them tested?

The powder should be homogenised before taking a sample out of it.

The powder should be handled extremely carefully as even the sligthest contamination will show! Dust, oil from fingers, impurities from container etc...
    Using a scoop washed first with water then with high grade aceton is advised.

The samples should be delivered intact, ideally in an inert container like this one, maybe one with a wider neck for powders/pills - https://www.amazon.com/Wheaton-W2251...ler+vials+ptfe

Regarding the finished oils no such measures are necessary - using a clean syringe with a clean needle to take a 1ml of the sample (at room temperature) and put into a vial like I have linked above is enough.

Make sure to screw the vial like that properly, but not overscrew.

With pills it's easy as well, just putting them into a vial or a tiny ziplock bag is enough, but in case more pills/caps are sent a separate container should be used for each one.

Labelling the samples requires care as well!

A sample vial with writing patch should be labelled with a pencil, but still, using a piece of paper with a number written on it and taped with a see-through tape to the vial might be a better option.

5. What kind of information can this testing provide?

With powders a confirmation of identity (I'm being informed what compound is the powder supposed to be) or screening for what compound it is (in case I am not informed what the compound is supposed to be) and purity in %.

The purity can be calculated by two ways, either by a process called area normalisation or by expected/real response. So far it depends on my call.

With oils and pills I will be able to provide a mg/ml or mg/pill of compound I am instructed to look for.

If other anabolics are noticed in the sample it will be written in the report.

6. The finished product claim is that it's 100mg/ml, but the result came back lower, is my supplier trying to make a quick buck on me?

I will have to play a devils advocate on this one a little.

There might be several reasons on why the result came back and I'll try to name them all:

- the sample is a rather unstable compound and it took many months between the sample preparation and the testing, therefore some had degraded RARE

- the product or raws were stored too long at the suppliers side or in improper conditions RARE (happens mostly to sources hoarding raws for many years to come)

- the supplier of finished product had already acquired impure or degraded raws OCCASIONALY HAPPENS

- the manufacture of the oil is using conditions that cause the finished product to degrade (for example high heat during manufacture of trenbolone oil) NOT SO RARE, affects only certain compounds

- the dosing, weighting and volumetric process is very inaccurate during the manufacture of the finished product COMMON

- the product is indeed, intentionaly underdosed RARE

- the results of the analysis are wrong

Regarding the 'RARE, COMMON, OCCASIONALY HAPPENS' please consider, that my experience comes mostly from a community,
    where most of the sources were regular members of the community before, therefore such quantificators might not be applicable elsewhere.
    So take it with a grain of salt.

7. What is the margin of error of the testing?

I guarantee it's within 5%, but honestly, would expect it to be more in the vicinity of 2%.

8. What equipment is used for testing?

Fully calibrated, norm conforming, new Shimadzu HPLC with an Autosampler and UV-VIS detector.

More info can be found here: http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com/products...C196-E061P.pdf

9. Don't you use other equipment as well?

Yes, of course.

Among the most often used are the pipettes, digital balances and the volumetric glassware.

There are two analytical balances available, one with 0.1mg resolution and one with 0.01mg resolution.

The 0.1mg one is automatically self-calibrating itself.

The pipettes used range from simple 1ml ones, for liquid transfer, through analytical Finpipettes to state of the art Gilson products."
    This is from Jano correct?

He was proven to be full of shit recently.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

supermod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Allex you seem like a good dude with bad luck. It's happened to other reps before your not the 1st or last.
    But like it's been said you join date is what some ppl look at. You might have 20 yrs in the game but ppls minds look at join date. It's not a big deal , well it kinda is but ppl will adjust.

I hope you had nothing to do with pharloot scandal that would just be another blow to our community. That said best of luck to you. Btw im a xxl shirt if you want to send me one.

To pharmacom : how was allex your 1st choice? What sold him? I never used your gear can i be picked? I started long ago should i have been picked ? Not trying anything here just curious is all... If you say it's none of my business im ok with that to no hard feelings is your lab not mine.

Cheapthreads out..
    Mulch Jobs 20 cents a hour
    Grass Hnad cut w/ scissors 35 cents hour
    Bushes Trimmed w/ teeth 45 cents hour
    Gettting Niga out a da woodshed pricelsss
    theCptn is my ghey lover and i love his salad to toss

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This is from Jano correct?
    Correct.

He was proven to be full of shit recently.
    Tell me more.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Correct.

Tell me more.
    Whole thread on how he said he tested some gh for a very well respected member on another board and the pack was actually sent back to the sender in tact and unopened from customs.

There were very weak excuses thrown around but it's obvious what happened.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthreads View Post
    Allex you seem like a good dude with bad luck. It's happened to other reps before your not the 1st or last.
    But like it's been said you join date is what some ppl look at. You might have 20 yrs in the game but ppls minds look at join date. It's not a big deal , well it kinda is but ppl will adjust.
    Understand.

I hope you had nothing to do with pharloot scandal that would just be another blow to our community. That said best of luck to you. Btw im a xxl shirt if you want to send me one.
    Saying it again: I was a guy with a banner on my signature for a bit of cash. Pretty much that.

I never used your gear can i be picked?
    I know you didn't ask me, but I think my application on the "looking for a rep" thread was fairly well written and a little better than a simple "I'm interested" that I saw on that thread. On top of that, Triple was very generous on vouching for me because he knows me for some time.

I'm not very familiar with the rep world and swear that I didn't know that people have this need for the rep to have extended experience with the brand he's repping for. In my understanding, a rep is to be the bridge between company and customer, to increase traffic and sales and to help solving everyday problems.

Guess not, huh? Perhaps one of those kids like Bostin Loyd who are on 13g of gear per week would make great reps for a company.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Whole thread on how he said he tested some gh for a very well respected member on another board and the pack was actually sent back to the sender in tact and unopened from customs.

There were very weak excuses thrown around but it's obvious what happened.
    I didn't see that. If it's ProM I can't access... So, I guess you can ignore those 2 HPLC tests I posted up there.