Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

If you guys donít know Pharmacom has been looking for reps on 3 different boards that I know of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    If you guys donít know Pharmacom has been looking for reps on 3 different boards that I know of.
    The plot thickens? Dannie has been awfully absent on the Basicstero subforum. Curoiuser and curioiser.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    The plot thickens? Dannie has been awfully absent on the Basicstero subforum. Curoiuser and curioiser.
    Iím not saying itís bad or anythingís up. Thatís all I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    Iím not saying itís bad or anythingís up. Thatís all I know.
    Nor I. But we know the stakes of this game we play and being leery is wise/prudent. That's all. I'm probably just reading into the tea leaves too much.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Well said!
    I second this post!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    I'll take this as a shot at me, which is exactly what you did. And, I'm cool with that.

I like allex. He's knew here but has been on another board I frequent for many years. I've gotten to know allex pretty damn good, before he was a rep. I got to know him as forum member that always calls them.how he sees them and supports the forum with great information and an even better attitude.

I also thought he did good while he was a rep for the last shop. Infact, he was the first to post amd tell everyome to hold orders and go collect their money, which many did. He did his job as a member first by awaring people of an obscure situation that he kndw had to be handled.

Moreso, he didn't split like many do after the ship sinks. He stuck around, took his lumps and helped as many people out as he could with what little info he had. Infact, on the other forum all ex PL customers are on allexes side and respect who is is and what he did. The people that had problems with him were those that were never customers of pharmaloot and lost nothing, but they decided they needed to share their views of negativity which is again nothing I have a problem with. This is the internet, that's what happens.

That being said, I've always known you to be a straight up person (kinda like allex). Which is why I'm surprised you would take a shot at someone without seeing the whole picture. Losing respect for people because they support allex? Really bro? I would have done the same for you and many others just like they have done for me. Comradere is huge in these forums, were here to learn amd support as we are all here for the same passion.

I'm not going to change my view of allex simply because he was put in a bad spot recently.

Moving on, I do prefer reps to have some experience with the product they support which I know you and many others will agree on. Its always nice to see a rep be able to give real world experince when a question comes up about a priduct he has in his signature. For example, if someone asks if the pip with the test propr is noticable, it sure as hell would be nice for allex to say " very minor pip, but very managable"

That reason alone is what people here are having a problem with... lack of experience with the products not because they are attacking his character personally or have an issue with allex as a member or good person.
    Hey 3OT,

First off, I think you are the shit (in a good way). I like you on the forum and would like to shake your hand, in person. Seriously.

Maybe I can convince you re-read my post. I said Alexx very well may have been a victim of Pharmaloot as many others were. I also stated this wasn't an attack on Alexx (I just plainly don't know the guy enough) Maybe my training from the Govt makes me a suspicious and paranoid fool. It makes me very sad to say I've seen and done some very serious shit, as I'm sure many others here have. But I digress.

I respect the hell out of you and Brutus and I hope this all blows over as a case of Pharmaloot hoodwinked us all and stole some money. For now I'm staying nothing but suspicious and on the sidelines, and maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all. Perhaps I just don't have a presence on enough other forums, but Alexx seemed to "aperate" (Harry Potter reference) with uncommon support. Truth be told if you showed up on the other forum I participate in, I sing your praises. So really, there's no difference amongst whom we respect, and how we share it.

No offense meant (to you, Alexx, Monster or anyone else) I'm just... trying to call it as I see it.

Sorry if I was an A**hole.

Cheers Gents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Allex getting a good grilling by Montego....priceless!

In all, this should be a good learning experience for Allex I shall say, despite not ever having used Pcom's products but also has been in the gear game.
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    So where are we at:

-Pharmacom has chosen new guy to ASF to rep their brand here (suspicious / odd).

-Alexx was either aboard, a part of, or a victim of the Titanic that was Pharmaloot (highly suspicious).

-Several well respected reps from other sources touted Pharmaloot and Alexx (which makes me doubt them as much as the labs they rep).

-In spite of the "Pharmaloot" robbery, several reps that I respect continue to support Alexx (continued suspicion of these other reps, their labs (Monster in particular) and Alexx).

-PHARMACOM is the shit (love the gear and respect the brand).

-Does Pharmacom know something about Alexx which I don't (probably, but bear to mind the lack of reputation)?

-Did DEMA know something we didn't and he jumped ship before the sinking (perhaps)?

Synopsis:

As no personal offense to Alexx (he might be a great guy) but the pick is... an interesting move by Pharmacom. Did they expects the controversy? Who knows, but that might show either a terrifying disconnect to the end consumer, OR an implicit trust in Alexx. For now, Phamacom won't get a penny from me until the cloud clears and some clarity is brought forth. I'll give Alexx the benefit of the doubt as a person, but I'll wait on the sidelines for now.

Best of Luck,

Stay Swole ASF.

Wow...

That's a lot of creativity. Goes well with your avi. You could write books and movie scripts, man.

So what I do know:

- It's Allex.
    - Some vets know I'm ok because they know me from elsewhere. 12 years member of PM and I've been a no BS kinda guy since the beginning.
    - I did work my ass of for Pharmaloot. It's the truth and I won't run away from it. I had access to the statistics of my link and discount code and I generated tons of traffic and sales. It's a shame some of those people never got their products, but how could I possibly know?
    - I consider myself a victim of Pharmaloot, as I lost my account on the forum I was active the most.

This is what I know so far... I'm prepared to be a rep for Pharmacom. I do not own Pharmacom, I don't know who the owners are or have any privileged info whatsoever. I'm a guy doing a job and that's it.

Unfortunately, some of you guys seem to overthink what being a rep is, or you can argue that I'm the one who don't understand it.

This is getting out of hand. I simply can't be repeating these things over and over ad infinitum...

Regards,

Alex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    Wow...

That's a lot of creativity. Goes well with your avi. You could write books and movie scripts, man.

So what I do know:

- It's Allex.

This is getting out of hand. I simply can't be repeating these things over and over ad infinitum...

Regards,

Alex.
    So, what it is that you are saying is that it is Allex; or is it Alex? Um, or is it Alexx? Iím so confused!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post
    For the record. What products should a rep use before becoming a scholar rep for a lab? Did all the reps for Gorilla do extensive use and labs before becoming reps? Not trying to be a smart ass but P Com has been around a long ass time. Not exactly sure why Alex needs to reinvent the wheel here for them.
    Couldn't have said better myself.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    So, what it is that you are saying is that it is Allex; or is it Alex? Um, or is it Alexx? Iím so confused!
    Forum handle is ALLEX, name is Alex. Never heard of Alexx...

I guess I'm just being an asshole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    Forum handle is ALLEX, name is Alex. Never heard of Alexx...

I guess I'm just being an asshole.
    Lol
    FWIW Pcom products from basic always did me right.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    FWIW Pcom products from basic always did me right.
    I read the PCom's threads on a few forums and tons of good reviews, including veterans and moderators.

There's always a few guys that don't like a product. Nothing really you can do...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

The Halo is shit. After my situation where Dannie was "going to look into it" another member ran a log, maybe it was Uplifted? Can't recall. But he was a rep for another shop. He said it was shit too and ditched it. So yeah.

I've never used anything else from Pcom/Basic so I can't speak for their oils etc. But their Halo is bunk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points