Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Can't be a pussy with halo in your system lol.

Case closed

lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

I think you're going to find out that 90% of members here DO care.
    Ok. Like I said from the beginning, working on it.

For new members their first interaction in a sponsor sub is typically with a rep. Someone they think has knowledge of the product and how it performs and how to use it because they just don't know better. You cannot give this advice with a clear conscious because you REALLY don't know. You can comment on how things SHOULD work, but you really don't know since you yourself have never used it.
    Fair point. I did my first cycle in 1988 and do have some experience. But like you said, how they should work, not how they actually work. At least for now.

But I will try my best to make every customer happy and I'll bug whoever I need to bug if a single one of them tells me otherwise.

Me? I don't care that you took the position. But I also don't let reps sway my decisions. That's not what a rep is for and, from your previous posts, I don't get the feeling that you are that type of rep.

I'm merely trying to explain why.
    I'm sure you remember what kind of rep I was for the other company. I'm older, a father, a business guy and I understand hierarchy. And a big fan of hard data and facts.

No monkey business here.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nwguy View Post
    What I found most interesting about SoCal log is once he said he felt it was bunk the rep said that he was a pussy and not lifting real weight and thats why he didn't notice a difference. Then it got swept under the rug
    That wouldn't be my choice of action as a rep.

But you cannot please everyone. That's a fact.

And you don't fix things by sweeping them under the rug. You dicuss the issue and make things better next time. It's that simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Did he just compare a pharmaceutical company to a ugl??

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Did he just compare a pharmaceutical company to a ugl??
    For the sake of the argument, I believe I did...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    See? That's what I don't get. Why leave things "at that"?

If you know me from PM, you know I've always been about the truth. I'm an old school customer service guy. I used to help my father with his hardware store by age 9 back in 1983. When you criticize a product, you're helping the company. By all means, if you have something to say, just say it. Have you used a product you didn't like? It's your right to tell others and please tell the company as well. That's how companies get better at what they do: competition.

As much as an employee has an agreement with an employer, it's the customer who's the boss. If the customer doesn't buy, the company and the job position don't exist. It's as simple as that.

I have stated that Pharmacom has had good HPLC because they do the testing on another forum and Pharmacom products come on point.

Great. That's why there's this area where you can talk about these things. And there are many sources you can choose from.
    Ok. Like I said from the beginning, working on it.

Fair point. I did my first cycle in 1988 and do have some experience. But like you said, how they should work, not how they actually work. At least for now.

But I will try my best to make every customer happy and I'll bug whoever I need to bug if a single one of them tells me otherwise.

I'm sure you remember what kind of rep I was for the other company. I'm older, a father, a business guy and I understand hierarchy. And a big fan of hard data and facts.

No monkey business here.
    So let me get this strait.... YOU did your first cycle at the age of 14?!?!?!?!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

So let me get this strait.... YOU did your first cycle at the age of 14?!?!?!?!
    14 or 15, yes...

I didn't know what it was. Sustanon was OTC here back then and I had some older friends who were using it. I bought like 4 or 5 at the pharmacy and took one a week. Was a pretty big kid, that I can tell you...

I actually learned to self inject by age 10 when I had a bad case of strep throat that required one shot of penicillin per week for a while and I had no one to do it. My parents are the worst for these things, so my aunt taught me how to inject on glutes.

So, I hid the sustanons from everyone (it was my secret) and I remember my mother saying "you look different, what's this sport you're playing again?" and I told her "musculaÁ„o" (funny word, huh).

But I was clueless... When I started getting smaller, I'd stop by the pharmacy and buy 3 or 4... Was like that for a few years.

So, that's the story of my first cycle.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

What I found most interesting about SoCal log is once he said he felt it was bunk the rep said that he was a pussy and not lifting real weight and thats why he didn't notice a difference. Then it got swept under the rug
    That's the other thing, rather than deal with the issue we got the "you're pinning it wrong" bullshit reply. And yes it was swept under the rug never addressed and halo is on thier website today.

And there primo is not primo.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    That's the other thing, rather than deal with the issue we got the "you're pinning it wrong" bullshit reply. And yes it was swept under the rug never addressed and halo is on thier website today.

And there primo is not primo.
    Will be happy to help with these issues from now on.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Will be happy to help with these issues from now on.
    Okay and we all can appreciate that.

Just that you are new here and there are many things I think you are not aware of that leave you in a shitty situation.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Okay and we all can appreciate that.

Just that you are new here and there are many things I think you are not aware of that leave you in a shitty situation.
    That's fine. If you think this is shitty, you should've seen my inbox with the other source.

But seriously, there's no hidden agenda here. At least with me there's none. I will fight for the customers and I believe everyone should get what they pay for. It's really that simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd like to address this post...

I see it differently. It's a work that a rep can provide and a compensation that a company can provide.

What would exactly be "conviction for who they rep"? This time around I took the time to search about Pharmacom and they look as legit as they can be. But as an older guy, I don't really use hormones in high doses anymore and you won't see me claiming to have put 20 pounds in 2 months using Pharmacom gear.

Regular forum users are the ones who should be reviewing the items.

That said, I'll be happy to give my personal impressions on the stuff I actually put my hands on. And it will take a little while. And I don't really use the harshest hormones, like tren or halo, nor most orals... So, there's that.

I want to be the guy to reply quickly to your PMs and try my best to promote the brand and resolve any issues that may arise, but I won't be a guinea pig. I'm old and my time for heavy cycles is long gone.
    You've never even run pharmacom?

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Keeping Score...

So where are we at:

-Pharmacom has chosen new guy to ASF to rep their brand here (suspicious / odd).

-Alexx was either aboard, a part of, or a victim of the Titanic that was Pharmaloot (highly suspicious).

-Several well respected reps from other sources touted Pharmaloot and Alexx (which makes me doubt them as much as the labs they rep).

-In spite of the "Pharmaloot" robbery, several reps that I respect continue to support Alexx (continued suspicion of these other reps, their labs (Monster in particular) and Alexx).

-PHARMACOM is the shit (love the gear and respect the brand).

-Does Pharmacom know something about Alexx which I don't (probably, but bear to mind the lack of reputation)?

-Did DEMA know something we didn't and he jumped ship before the sinking (perhaps)?

Synopsis:

As no personal offense to Alexx (he might be a great guy) but the pick is... an interesting move by Pharmacom. Did they expects the controversy? Who knows, but that might show either a terrifying disconnect to the end consumer, OR an implicit trust in Alexx. For now, Phamacom won't get a penny from me until the cloud clears and some clarity is brought forth. I'll give Alexx the benefit of the doubt as a person, but I'll wait on the sidelines for now.

Best of Luck,

Stay Swole ASF.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points

I was running P com Halo same time as SoCal and I believe commenting on his log about it. 30mg ed and I felt nothing on it. Didnít make a big deal about it. Just part of the risk we run. I still have some left over. Itís the only product I ever had an issue with from P com.

For the record. What products should a rep use before becoming a scholar rep for a lab? Did all the reps for Gorilla do extensive use and labs before becoming reps? Not trying to be a smart ass but P Com has been around a long ass time. Not exactly sure why Alex needs to reinvent the wheel here for them. Halo did suck though

Also P Com was here long before Alex and will be after as well
    Last edited by Cruefan89; 02-02-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    So where are we at:

-Pharmacom has chosen new guy to ASF to rep their brand here (suspicious / odd).

-Alexx was either aboard, a part of, or a victim of the Titanic that was Pharmaloot (highly suspicious).

-Several well respected reps from other sources touted Pharmaloot and Alexx (which makes me doubt them as much as the labs they rep).

-In spite of the "Pharmaloot" robbery, several reps that I respect continue to support Alexx (continued suspicion of these other reps, their labs (Monster in particular) and Alexx).

-PHARMACOM is the shit (love the gear and respect the brand).

-Does Pharmacom know something about Alexx which I don't (probably, but bear to mind the lack of reputation)?

-Did DEMA know something we didn't and he jumped ship before the sinking (perhaps)?

Synopsis:

As no personal offense to Alexx (he might be a great guy) but the pick is... an interesting move by Pharmacom. Did they expects the controversy? Who knows, but that might show either a terrifying disconnect to the end consumer, OR an implicit trust in Alexx. For now, Phamacom won't get a penny from me until the cloud clears and some clarity is brought forth. I'll give Alexx the benefit of the doubt as a person, but I'll wait on the sidelines for now.

Best of Luck,

Stay Swole ASF.
    I'll take this as a shot at me, which is exactly what you did. And, I'm cool with that.

I like allex. He's knew here but has been on another board I frequent for many years. I've gotten to know allex pretty damn good, before he was a rep. I got to know him as forum member that always calls them.how he sees them and supports the forum with great information and an even better attitude.

I also thought he did good while he was a rep for the last shop. Infact, he was the first to post amd tell everyome to hold orders and go collect their money, which many did. He did his job as a member first by awaring people of an obscure situation that he kndw had to be handled.

Moreso, he didn't split like many do after the ship sinks. He stuck around, took his lumps and helped as many people out as he could with what little info he had. Infact, on the other forum all ex PL customers are on allexes side and respect who is is and what he did. The people that had problems with him were those that were never customers of pharmaloot and lost nothing, but they decided they needed to share their views of negativity which is again nothing I have a problem with. This is the internet, that's what happens.

That being said, I've always known you to be a straight up person (kinda like allex). Which is why I'm surprised you would take a shot at someone without seeing the whole picture. Losing respect for people because they support allex? Really bro? I would have done the same for you and many others just like they have done for me. Comradere is huge in these forums, were here to learn amd support as we are all here for the same passion.

I'm not going to change my view of allex simply because he was put in a bad spot recently.

Moving on, I do prefer reps to have some experience with the product they support which I know you and many others will agree on. Its always nice to see a rep be able to give real world experince when a question comes up about a priduct he has in his signature. For example, if someone asks if the pip with the test propr is noticable, it sure as hell would be nice for allex to say " very minor pip, but very managable"

That reason alone is what people here are having a problem with... lack of experience with the products not because they are attacking his character personally or have an issue with allex as a member or good person.