Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

The point skip is trying to make is reps should have experience with the products they are representing.

I agree with him on that.

Representing a product you have never used is like marrying a girl off the internet you've never met.

I do wish you luck though
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    See? That's what I don't get. Why leave things "at that"?

If you know me from PM, you know I've always been about the truth. I'm an old school customer service guy. I used to help my father with his hardware store by age 9 back in 1983. When you criticize a product, you're helping the company. By all means, if you have something to say, just say it. Have you used a product you didn't like? It's your right to tell others and please tell the company as well. That's how companies get better at what they do: competition.
    Just like a defense attorney in court, do not ask a question if you do not know the answer. Having said that are you sure you want to go down this road?

As much as an employee has an agreement with an employer, it's the customer who's the boss. If the customer doesn't buy, the company and the job position don't exist. It's as simple as that.

I have stated that Pharmacom has had good HPLC because they do the testing on another forum and Pharmacom products come on point.

Great. That's why there's this area where you can talk about these things. And there are many sources you can choose from.
    ​...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Just like a defense attorney in court, do not ask a question if you do not know the answer. Having said that are you sure you want to go down this road?
    I wouldn't mind going down this road if I had the data for a full debate, which I don't.

Debates are my thing. I actually enjoy them and don't really mind being wrong.

And everyone is entitled to having an opinion. When I buy something and don't like, I usually give the company a chance to change things and maybe send me another product or a refund. I think that's only fair... But this is a forum, we can always talk.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The point skip is trying to make is reps should have experience with the products they are representing.

I agree with him on that.

Representing a product you have never used is like marrying a girl off the internet you've never met.

I do wish you luck though
    Well, I hope I can make up for this by working extra hard as a rep. I can't control how the postal service does things in my country and it'll be some time before I put my hands on any products and another good chunk of time before I try any new releases.

It is what it is.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldn't mind going down this road if I had the data for a full debate, which I don't.

Debates are my thing. I actually enjoy them and don't really mind being wrong.

And everyone is entitled to having an opinion. When I buy something and don't like, I usually give the company a chance to change things and maybe send me another product or a refund. I think that's only fair... But this is a forum, we can always talk.
    Okay.

The Pharmacon Halo sucks, several logs have been run stating so and SoCalJC publicly stated such not long ago
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1210257

I have a friend that bought your primo, he got the urinalysis test and it came back as mast.

Another member here did not get any type of test to prove if his primo was real but he knew the difference and told me it worked like mast.

Both guys were independent of each other, neither knew the others experience.

So when I see those HPLC tests I laugh, just a slightly slicker operation than International Anabolics (IA)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, I hope I can make up for this by working extra hard as a rep. I can't control how the postal service does things in my country and it'll be some time before I put my hands on any products and another good chunk of time before I try any new releases.

It is what it is.
    The postal service in your country isn't the issue.

My point. You have NEVER used the products but you chose to take the position.

No reason to dance around it.
    IronLion-Lab.net

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

My point. You have NEVER used the products but you chose to take the position.
    Understand. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

This point of view is actually interesting. Do people expect a sales rep for Sanofi to take Ambien or the guy who works for AstraZeneca to take Crestor? Don't think so...

No reason to dance around it.
    Not dancing around anything. I've always been a straight shooter. Not changing anytime soon.
    Last edited by ALLEX; 02-02-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Not dancing around anything. I've always been a straight shooter. Not changing anytime soon.
    So you have used their products?
    IronLion-Lab.net

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

So you have used their products?
    No, I have not used the products and I have chosen to apply for the rep position and the company has chosen to accept my application. So, there...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Okay.

The Pharmacon Halo sucks, several logs have been run stating so and SoCalJC publicly stated such not long ago
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1210257

I have a friend that bought your primo, he got the urinalysis test and it came back as mast.

Another member here did not get any type of test to prove if his primo was real but he knew the difference and told me it worked like mast.

Both guys were independent of each other, neither knew the others experience.
    Okay.

It's this kind of info that makes a company better. The product delivered should match the label every time.

The HPLC testing I'm talking about were performed on a forum where Pharmacom doesn't even advertise and supposedly independent.

If I had access to a machine like this myself, would be happy to screen the heck of every product, but I don't.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

This point of view is actually interesting. Do people expect a sales rep for Sanofi to take Ambien or the guy who works for AstraZeneca to take Crestor? Don't think so...

No, I have not used the products and I have chosen to apply for the rep position and the company has chosen to accept my application. So, there...
    Then we have nothing to agree to disagree on.....
    IronLion-Lab.net

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Then we have nothing to agree to disagree on.....
    Yes, we do. You think that reps need to have experience with the products they're repping for. I do not.

I did a little editing up there.

It's just one of those things.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, we do. You think that reps need to have experience with the products they're repping for. I do not.

I did a little editing up there.

It's just one of those things.
    Yeah....

I think you're going to find out that 90% of members here DO care.

For new members their first interaction in a sponsor sub is typically with a rep. Someone they think has knowledge of the product and how it performs and how to use it because they just don't know better. You cannot give this advice with a clear conscious because you REALLY don't know. You can comment on how things SHOULD work, but you really don't know since you yourself have never used it.

Me? I don't care that you took the position. But I also don't let reps sway my decisions. That's not what a rep is for and, from your previous posts, I don't get the feeling that you are that type of rep.

I'm merely trying to explain why.
    IronLion-Lab.net

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay.

It's this kind of info that makes a company better. The product delivered should match the label every time.

The HPLC testing I'm talking about were performed on a forum where Pharmacom doesn't even advertise and supposedly independent.

If I had access to a machine like this myself, would be happy to screen the heck of every product, but I don't.
    What I found most interesting about SoCal log is once he said he felt it was bunk the rep said that he was a pussy and not lifting real weight and thats why he didn't notice a difference. Then it got swept under the rug

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nwguy View Post
    What I found most interesting about SoCal log is once he said he felt it was bunk the rep said that he was a pussy and not lifting real weight and thats why he didn't notice a difference. Then it got swept under the rug
    Can't be a pussy with halo in your system lol.

Case closed
    IronLion-Lab.net