Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    OK gotcha...was not trying to start a war here.
    It's okay we have a different opinion. Even though we disagree I am not into fighting over it.

But I am right

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats allex. I think you will do great with pharmacom.

Also, congrats to pharmacom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    It's okay we have a different opinion. Even though we disagree I am not into fighting over it.

But I am right
    Ok. He is better off being a rep for a reputable lab than garbage like Pharmaloot.
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Congrats allex. I think you will do great with pharmacom.

Also, congrats to pharmacom.
    Thank you, Triple. You're a good man and always positive.

Ok. He is better off being a rep for a reputable lab than garbage like Pharmaloot.
    I agree.

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points

hey Allex , have you used Pharmacoms products?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Very very true

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    hey Allex , have you used Pharmacoms products?
    No, sir. Not yet...

Working on it as we speak. But, like I said, shipping to my country can take up to 3 months (unless there's a very special method of shipping that I'm not aware of).

I'll say this: I don't really understand the concept of rep and reviewer being the same thing. When I buy something, I want reviews from people that don't work for the company. I certainly don't plan on being a reviewer/guinea pig for board members. That's not what I signed up for and if being a rep means I have to use every steroid a company makes, I'm probably not interested.

I can promise prompt replies, reliability, honesty, etc, as well as increasing traffic and doing my best to improve sales for the company I'm repping for... But coming here with a "look at how my biceps grew with Pharmacom products" attitude I can not. It's just not me...

Pharmacom's products have tested on point on several independent analysis. You don't need me to testify on their quality thru my particular style of bro-science.

Sorry if this disappoints you or anyone else reading this.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats bro do a good job and everyone will overlook your past. Only thing not so positive I see is the fact you have never ran the gear. Representing a brand u have never ran is not a good look. Well congrats again..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Congrats bro do a good job and everyone will overlook your past.
    Thank you, but I have not done anything wrong in my past. You cannot predict how a company you work for will treat their customers or if they'll disappear in thin air.

Only thing not so positive I see is the fact you have never ran the gear. Representing a brand u have never ran is not a good look.
    I respect your opinion. Looking forward to try the gear as soon as it arrives here.

Well congrats again..
    Appreciate it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    No, sir. Not yet...

Working on it as we speak. But, like I said, shipping to my country can take up to 3 months (unless there's a very special method of shipping that I'm not aware of).

I'll say this: I don't really understand the concept of rep and reviewer being the same thing. When I buy something, I want reviews from people that don't work for the company. I certainly don't plan on being a reviewer/guinea pig for board members. That's not what I signed up for and if being a rep means I have to use every steroid a company makes, I'm probably not interested.

I can promise prompt replies, reliability, honesty, etc, as well as increasing traffic and doing my best to improve sales for the company I'm repping for... But coming here with a "look at how my biceps grew with Pharmacom products" attitude I can not. It's just not me...

Pharmacom's products have tested on point on several independent analysis. You don't need me to testify on their quality thru my particular style of bro-science.

Pharmacom started in 2008 and is on 20+ boards, plenty of videos of their facility. They have athletes and BB competitors who proudly wear Pharmacom clothing.
    I have used plenty of their products over the years. You are in good hands my friend.

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points

honestly , Pharmacom has a great reputation and will do well regardless of who reps for them.

Allex , you seem like a good guy. Best of luck to you bud...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

No, sir. Not yet...

I think your second and third paragraph are good. I obviously help out DS. You'll see in some of my review/thoughts on a product is very minimal. I'll state the obvious things about a product that I can guarantee 100%. For example, it flows fine through a certain size slin pin or needle. I can state pip issues, things like that. You won't see me guaranteeing dosed accuracy, or lab max product test. To me, that's not right. It's like the fox watching the hen house. Conflict of interest. Consumers can state those things. Your 3rd paragraph is what a rep really should try to do. Just my thoughts.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

No, sir. Not yet...

This is a positive as you should know what the product is like when you sell it.

I have no problem with a rep that has a good reputation reviewing product providing a log and back it up with lab analysis when it can be done

There are some vets here that would disagree, but I will leave it at that.

Nothing disappointing, just our perspective.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    Pharmacom started in 2008 and is on 20+ boards, plenty of videos of their facility. They have athletes and BB competitors who proudly wear Pharmacom clothing.
    I have used plenty of their products over the years. You are in good hands my friend.
    Thank you very much. I've been aware of them for a few years and saw the videos of their facilities. It really looks like a great structure. They even had a booth here at the Arnold Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    honestly , Pharmacom has a great reputation and will do well regardless of who reps for them.

Allex , you seem like a good guy. Best of luck to you bud...
    Thanks, Brutus. Yes, Pharmacom is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    I think your second and third paragraph are good. I obviously help out DS. You'll see in some of my review/thoughts on a product is very minimal. I'll state the obvious things about a product that I can guarantee 100%. For example, it flows fine through a certain size slin pin or needle. I can state pip issues, things like that. You won't see me guaranteeing dosed accuracy, or lab max product test. To me, that's not right. It's like the fox watching the hen house. Conflict of interest. Consumers can state those things. Your 3rd paragraph is what a rep really should try to do. Just my thoughts.
    Yes, absolutely. I wish I had the whole line here in front of me so I could give the info someone can give by using the gear. Too bad that will take a little while.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

There are some vets here that would disagree, but I will leave it at that.
    See? That's what I don't get. Why leave things "at that"?

If you know me from PM, you know I've always been about the truth. I'm an old school customer service guy. I used to help my father with his hardware store by age 9 back in 1983. When you criticize a product, you're helping the company. By all means, if you have something to say, just say it. Have you used a product you didn't like? It's your right to tell others and please tell the company as well. That's how companies get better at what they do: competition.

As much as an employee has an agreement with an employer, it's the customer who's the boss. If the customer doesn't buy, the company and the job position don't exist. It's as simple as that.

I have stated that Pharmacom has had good HPLC because they do the testing on another forum and Pharmacom products come on point.

Nothing disappointing, just our perspective.
    Great. That's why there's this area where you can talk about these things. And there are many sources you can choose from.