First REP chosen - ALLEX

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    To give ALLEX the benefit of the doubt perhaps he did not look into Pharmaloot before deciding to rep for that lab?
    So what you're saying is "ignorance is bliss"? Solid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad someone else said it...he was just repping for a lab who scewed over tons of people....but to each is own...not a very good look though...congrats either way
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post
    So what you're saying is "ignorance is bliss"? Solid.
    Not trying to be ignorant and if ALLEX did have full knowledge as to what was going on with that lab that is one thing which certainly is not good, but on the other hand if he was being honest and merely caught up in what happened with Pharmaloot that's another.

Was there any proof ALLEX was involved and complicit? Also do agree that what happened with Pharmaloot kind of puts a stain on his character but would like to see how it plays out with him repping for Pcom.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Not trying to be ignorant and if ALLEX did have full knowledge as to what was going on with that lab that is one thing which certainly is not good, but on the other hand if he was being honest and merely caught up in what happened with Pharmaloot that's another.

Was there any proof ALLEX was involved and complicit?
    I wasn't implying that YOU were being ignorant....but ALLEX was for simply not knowing what he was getting into. It's in the title.....you represent that shop. Not only that, but it's your reputation if shit goes south. So joining a shop that he didn't know about is ignorance. I mean who doesn't do their homework before accepting responsibility as a rep? Unheard of.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Was there any proof ALLEX was involved and complicit? Also do agree that what happened with Pharmaloot kind of puts a stain on his character but would like to see how it plays out with him repping for Pcom.
    I have a problem with reps source hopping.

Doesn't show much conviction for who they rep for and more about free gearz for them.

I been here too long to think different because I have seen it all too often.

I'm not trying to dog the guy, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Allex is straight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points

i was gonna ask if this was the same dude, but that questioned has been answered...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

I wasn't implying that YOU were being ignorant....but ALLEX was for simply not knowing what he was getting into. It's in the title.....you represent that shop. Not only that, but it's your reputation if shit goes south. So joining a shop that he didn't know about is ignorance. I mean who doesn't do their homework before accepting responsibility as a rep? Unheard of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post

Doesn't show much conviction for who they rep for and more about free gearz for them.

OK gotcha...was not trying to start a war here.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

never heard of her

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    220 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats pharmacom on finding a rep. Hope it works out.

Steroidsfax permanent 35 percent off for ASF memmbers.
    Use coupon code ASF.
    SteroidsFax.com Offers the TOP brands in the Anabolic Circuit world wide
    A full-Range of High-Quality compounds that our generic contenders fail to reach
    Stellar Customer service yielding ultimate customer satisfaction
    There's NO minimum order
    Unique VIP program with discounts/specials
    Discreet shipping is aimed to provide a higher sense of privacy/security for your purchase

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Not to rain on Allex's parade, but wouldn't a member from ASF who has a lot of experience with Pharmacom products been a better choice? But at any rate, Allex congrats and I'm sure you will do a fine job.
    Thank you. My situation is atypical. I live in a country where packages take up to 3 months to show up and sometimes they disappear. For that reason, I usually use gear bought locally. But we are working on getting me some stuff to try. It just won't be tomorrow or next week. It'll take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Well keep in mind he has been here for almost 2 months, repped for one sponsors that screwed over members and now will rep for Pharmacom...

All in a couple months... Kinda makes ya think.... Gimmick Or mind fucked members or a very good cars salesman that's been on the board for years.
    I understand the concerns. The only thing I can tell you is that I was a member on ProM since 2006 and tried to help members who ordered from that other sponsor until the end. Pharmacom is taking a leap of faith with me on this one.

To give ALLEX the benefit of the doubt perhaps he did not look into Pharmaloot before deciding to rep for that lab?
    Unfortunately, I didn't. It was my first time repping and I said yes too quick. It's my mistake and I understand if Pharmacom decides to undo the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Look at his join date dummy? Who reps for labs that quick when they're noobs?
    Noob here, but 12 years on ProM. Not saying that it counts for anything...

I have nothing against allex but brand new here and after that shit storm pharmaloot you could have made a less controversial pick.

But like JD said best of luck.
    Yes, he could and I'll understand if he backs off on the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Glad someone else said it...he was just repping for a lab who scewed over tons of people....but to each is own...not a very good look though...congrats either way
    Yes, I was. And I stayed until the end with barely any sleep trying to contact Pharmaloot's owners and asking for everyone's products.

I wasn't involved. I'm a guy who lives in Brazil and was too quick to say yes to a rep deal. Some people know me from 2006, when I started posting in bodybuilding forums, mainly ProM.

It is. It was a rookie mistake. I never really paid much attention to sponsor's section on ProM, mainly because I buy gear locally and thought that if BigA was bringing the guy, he was ok. As most of you know, I was banned from ProM for having repped for Pharmaloot.

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Allex is straight.
    Thank you. I actually am... Would never take something that's not mine... Was on PM for 12 years, never wronged or scammed anyone. I rarely used sponsors actually... Had a few relationship problems because I call BS when I see it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys, here's the thing...

Darius knows everything that happened with that other sponsor. He understands the situation.

Pharmaloot was a new sponsor, yes... But I always thought that sponsors brought to PM were people who the forum owner knew on a certain level.

Those who dealt with me thru that mess know that I tried my best and no one was waiting more than 15 minutes to get a reply from me. Unfortunately, I had absolutely no control of the events, or the tracking/shipping... Don't really think any rep has.

I was never ill-intentioned thru that whole ordeal.

I'm a good guy and will be here for you if we actually do this. But I understand if some members blame me for what happened. Never ran from it, never considered registering with another name or anything like that.
    Last edited by ALLEX; 02-02-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points

You were a rep and the shit was out of your control.

Good Luck with Pharmacom
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

You were a rep and the shit was out of your control.

Good Luck with Pharmacom
    Thank you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd like to address this post...

I see it differently. It's a work that a rep can provide and a compensation that a company can provide.

What would exactly be "conviction for who they rep"? This time around I took the time to search about Pharmacom and they look as legit as they can be. But as an older guy, I don't really use hormones in high doses anymore and you won't see me claiming to have put 20 pounds in 2 months using Pharmacom gear.

Regular forum users are the ones who should be reviewing the items.

That said, I'll be happy to give my personal impressions on the stuff I actually put my hands on. And it will take a little while. And I don't really use the harshest hormones, like tren or halo, nor most orals... So, there's that.

I want to be the guy to reply quickly to your PMs and try my best to promote the brand and resolve any issues that may arise, but I won't be a guinea pig. I'm old and my time for heavy cycles is long gone.