• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

FINALLY - The punk who murdered KOS has been indicted

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joseph Doss aka KOS mainly posted on IMF but occasionally posted on ASF also. Here is the original link reporting he had been shot. He died about 6 weeks being shot in the chest.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/73494-KOS-in-bad-shape?highlight=tonya

Man indicted in shooting

By CJ FAIRFIELD | CJ.Fairfield@TheFranklinNewsPost.com
Jan 10, 2018
5a5678dfe4f9e.image.jpg

Williams

A grand jury handed down three indictments Monday on a man involved in a July shooting near Rocky Mount where he was accused of shooting a man in the chest. Jeffrey Wayne Williams, 22, of Danville was indicted on three felony charges including second-degree murder, unlawful use of a firearm and possession or transport of a firearm by a convicted violent felon.

According to court documents, deputies responded to a 911 call on July 21 at 150 Chris Drive, where they found Billy Joseph Doss, 33, with a gunshot wound to the chest. He was taken to Roanoke Memorial Hospital, but succumbed to his injuries on Aug. 30.

Alyssa Toney and Doss were in a relationship and were living at the residence but had ended the relationship two days before the incident, documents said. Toney had communicated with Doss by phone to come and pick up his belongings at the residence, according to documents, which said Doss was later shot by Williams inside the home. Williams told deputies at the scene that he and a female were at the residence when Doss tried to enter the house and was shot as an intruder, according to an earlier report by The Franklin News-Post.

Holland Perdue, Williams’ attorney, said he did not have a comment about the indictment “at this time.” No trial date has been set.

Hmmm... Sounds like he was setup to me by Toney??
Come get your shit, and a guy is waiting w/ a gun??

Hope he enjoys prison life and Big Bubba's Ball Bag...
I wondered that too, why wasn't she indicted? More then likely she is the one who called 911.

I hope this piece of filth is found guilty.

Maybe he can keep that spectacular bowl haircut while in prison......fucking white trash.

And I hope he enjoys the surprise prison sex.

Fucking idiot!

I hope this piece of filth is found guilty.
It went to a grand jury, not sure why but when they hand down an indictment the majority see it as a crime so good chance he is going to get fucked by Bubba many times for the next 30-40 years.

Deff a setup in my eyes. How was he shot as a intruder if he was told to come get his stuff. All badd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wow! I was not aware of this whole thing as I fell off for awhile over the summer. Very unfortunate.

IML Gear Cream!
Good to hear

I would love 5 minutes alone with this piece of shit, bash all his teeth in so he has to eat soup the rest of his life

Anybody watch First 48 Hours on A&E?

Those guys will kill for a dime bag of crack.

Unreal how little life means to people anymore....fucking animals!

Anybody watch First 48 Hours on A&E?

Those guys will kill for a dime bag of crack.

Unreal how little life means to people anymore....fucking animals!
I used to...

Shit that happens on that show is crazy.

Dude looks like a total dumbass

This world's gone to shit people will kill you over anything these days. Sad times for sure I'm glad they caught the guy and it sounds like they need to pick her up too

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

The thread posted by heavy says His wife reached out. So Kos was married but separated and living with another chick? Or was he not actually married?

Get Shredded!
This world's gone to shit people will kill you over anything these days. Sad times for sure I'm glad they caught the guy and it sounds like they need to pick her up too

Yes it has. Just yesterday I got a call from a concerned person about one of my workers. Apparently she had a plan that was going to kill herself and her son after work. That was a very unfortunate thing to deal with getting her the help that she needed last night and to keep her son safe. All because her significant other was cheating on her. Guess her and the kid didn’t deserve to live if they weren’t good enough for him. Talk about a long emotional afternoon. Got her the help she is needing and her son is safe. Can’t believe what some people think is ok these days

Joseph Doss aka KOS mainly posted on IMF but occasionally posted on ASF also. Here is the original link reporting he had been shot. He died about 6 weeks being shot in the chest.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/73494-KOS-in-bad-shape?highlight=tonya

Man indicted in shooting

By CJ FAIRFIELD | CJ.Fairfield@TheFranklinNewsPost.com
Jan 10, 2018
5a5678dfe4f9e.image.jpg

Williams

A grand jury handed down three indictments Monday on a man involved in a July shooting near Rocky Mount where he was accused of shooting a man in the chest. Jeffrey Wayne Williams, 22, of Danville was indicted on three felony charges including second-degree murder, unlawful use of a firearm and possession or transport of a firearm by a convicted violent felon.

According to court documents, deputies responded to a 911 call on July 21 at 150 Chris Drive, where they found Billy Joseph Doss, 33, with a gunshot wound to the chest. He was taken to Roanoke Memorial Hospital, but succumbed to his injuries on Aug. 30.

Alyssa Toney and Doss were in a relationship and were living at the residence but had ended the relationship two days before the incident, documents said. Toney had communicated with Doss by phone to come and pick up his belongings at the residence, according to documents, which said Doss was later shot by Williams inside the home. Williams told deputies at the scene that he and a female were at the residence when Doss tried to enter the house and was shot as an intruder, according to an earlier report by The Franklin News-Post.

Holland Perdue, Williams’ attorney, said he did not have a comment about the indictment “at this time.” No trial date has been set.

KOS = King of Saints?

No shit. I used to flip off everyone that cut me off but nowadays that can get u killed, happens all the time around here.

I remember him posting pics of his woman. Same one in the article?

No, the pics were of his wife Tonya. They had been seperated for quite some time, but still friends. I don't know any thing about the woman in the article except for what it stated there.

No, the pics were of his wife Tonya. They had been seperated for quite some time, but still friends. I don't know any thing about the woman in the article except for what it stated there.

Has anyone talked to Tonya? How is his son doing with all of this? I think he was younger, wasn't he?

After he died she posted for awhile but dropped out of sight. Heavyiron may have maintained contact. His son was young, 8 or 9 I think.

This whole story is so sad. Hopefully seeing justice served will bring closure for the family. If this is as strong a case as it seems he most certainly will spend a long time in prison. My only hope is that the DA doesn't offer a plea deal and this murderer walks in 10 years.

Back