• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Are you ok with

you better suit up if you care about your son.

bitches are evil bro.

Let's get some guys together and do a drive pool over to this poor guy's house and see if we can beat some sense into his ass....... who's in?

Now you're making excuses for her behavior? Come on man. That's weak minded bro.

So not only is she basically seeing someone else, she's also treating you like a piece of shit and you're just gonna take it?

haha this guy is helpless, he enjoys the beta submissive role. Have fun bud

Let's get some guys together and do a drive pool over to this poor guy's house and see if we can beat some sense into his ass....... who's in?
We all got our demons. This appears to be his.

Wish you and your son luck Craig. You seem like a good dude in a bad situation.

I'm thinking if he starts abusing Tren hard enough he might grow a set

He's already been in trouble with the law bc of this. Another arrest would not be good for his career or his kid. It can be used against him if a custody fight begins.

I'm usually always on Tren. Just taking a break right now. About 3 weeks off. Good idea though! Tren actually improves my mood and sense of well being. Feel more confident and resilient.

i agree we all have some kind of monkey on our back,, and its very easy to sit here and tell the kid what to do because we are all detached and not emotionally involved .
i let myself stay in a similar fucked up situation for almost 10 years .... he is either gonna beat it or its going to beat him..
being bat shit crazy in love is kinda like being an addicted to something ....some times its hard to kick without help

i agree we all have some kind of monkey on our back,, and its very easy to sit here and tell the kid what to do because we are all detached and not emotionally involved .
i let myself stay in a similar fucked up situation for almost 10 years .... he is either gonna beat it or its going to beat him..
being bat shit crazy in love is kinda like being an addicted to something ....some times its hard to kick without help

I feel that bro you’re right. When I hit it big I’m gunna hire you to just chill and give me advice deep meaning type shit

Get Shredded!

Hind sight is always 20/20.

And us being detached with no emotional connection is a very good thing bc we can give way more honest answers then a close friend ever could. We see this logically for the most part and the answers are more clear.

But, it is hard to carry out the "right thing" to do.

I think if he had way more options (money, a place to go..etc) he would act accordingly.

This will set him back quite a bit unfortunately. Probably take a few years to get set up and be okay again.

In life, we all hit bumps in the road. The wheels come off.

It should not define us. Is isn't how hard we get knocked down, but how we pick ourselves back up.

Some good sense here...

Build confidence. Do you.

Best way to get over any girl is to find another girl. And once you look great and are getting pussy, she will come begging back for you. Ironically,, you won't even entertain her...having come to your senses and living well.

Oddly enough, you won't want to kick that monkey's ass either. Probably did you a huge favor.

Why? Bc he saved you 10 years of your life and much heartache.

When you go through a fucked up marriage, you can't back all that time you wasted. No going back to that time for a do over. She will have stolen that from you. Stole the one thing you can't ever get back, time.

Exactly but I would still beat his ass

craigmac,

You need to make some changes.

Read over at Return of Kings. Incorporate into your life and demeanor anything you think is good. Reject whatever you think is bad. You need, however, to learn what makes women tick and what they want in a man, or, more appropriately, unlearn all the indoctrination shit that has been pumped into your brain by the culture, just as it has for two or three generations now into every male in the western world.

Then stop making excuses for her. Just stop it.

Stop being angry and emotional. That is effeminate. Control your emotions.

Learn to be a leader, not a follower. Following is her job. She can do it or not, but she never will while you are being the submissive one (and you are, think about it).

You have mentioned money issues several times. You mentioned credit. Step one: Stop fucking borrowing money for any reason. Just stop it. Step two: Set aside some savings. Start looking hard at what you do for a living and how you can develop a skill set that permits you to earn more money. In the meantime, as you develop that skill set, take on a second job. It does not matter what it is. Go deliver pizzas in the evening. Just do something. You are a man. Act. Don't talk. Fix this. Use every penny to pay off debt (yours, not hers, she is not your wife).

Do not give the parents any fucking money. Nothing. They gamble. Their problem, not yours.

You probably need to walk from this situation like yesterday. No need to fight. No need to tell her anything at all. Just go rent an apartment close to your workplace and move. When she asks what's up, just tell her, calmly (remember, control the emotions, that is masculine, loss of control is feminine), that you think the two of you "need some time."

Then work on the things that are important.

Money.

Getting rid of debt.

Heeling your emotions.

Developing leadership.

Some of these are long term goals that will take serious time and focus to develop. Be diligent and consistent, confident and steadfast. You already said she came back to you when you separated and improved yourself a little. Improve yourself. Transform into a leader with no debt and no emotional baggage like low self esteem. Somebody who is in control of himself. A dominant man with a mission. Only then you can decide whether you want this woman in your life, but it will be on your terms, not hers, and you can calmly lay the ground rules for her. She can accept or not. If not, then you say goodbye and move on. It is as simple as that.

She has no respect for you. You know that, right? So ask yourself, are you deserving of respect? Are you? Does everybody deserve respect just because they draw breath? Do you deserve respect just for being there in the house with her? Do you deserve respect because you came inside of her with no protection? While rhetorical, the answer to all of these questions is obviously no.

A man earns respect through his accomplishments.

Grow up and become a man. Work on the priorities, and do not be swayed from your goal.

bcj123 had excellent advice for you, but you dismissed it, saying "I am not you." Well, decide what you want to be, and then become it. Once you have a goal, it is easier to figure out the method of getting there.

Start with reading the web site Return of Kings. You have a lot of learning and deprogramming to do.

You can get a second job this week, before the weekend, and be paying off debt (again, yours, not hers or her parents') by your first extra paycheck next week. Get to it and stop whining.

Last edited:
craigmac,

You need to make some changes.

Read over at Return of Kings. Incorporate into your life and demeanor anything you think is good. Reject whatever you think is bad. You need, however, to learn what makes women tick and what they want in a man, or, more appropriately, unlearn all the indoctrination shit that has been pumped into your brain by the culture, just as it has for two or three generations now into every male in the western world.

Then stop making excuses for her. Just stop it.

Stop being angry and emotional. That is effeminate. Control your emotions.

Learn to be a leader, not a follower. Following is her job. She can do it or not, but she never will while you are being the submissive one (and you are, think about it).

You have mentioned money issues several times. You mentioned credit. Step one: Stop fucking borrowing money for any reason. Just stop it. Step two: Set aside some savings. Start looking hard at what you do for a living and how you can develop a skill set that permits you to earn more money. In the meantime, as you develop that skill set, take on a second job. It does not matter what it is. Go deliver pizzas in the evening. Just do something. You are a man. Act. Don't talk. Fix this. Use every penny to pay off debt (yours, not hers, she is not your wife).

Do not give the parents any fucking money. Nothing. They gamble. Their problem, not yours.

You probably need to walk from this situation like yesterday. No need to fight. No need to tell her anything at all. Just go rent an apartment close to your workplace and move. When she asks what's up, just tell her, calmly (remember, control the emotions, that is masculine, loss of control is feminine), that you think the two of you "need some time."

Then work on the things that are important.

Money.

Getting rid of debt.

Heeling your emotions.

Developing leadership.

Some of these are long term goals that will take serious time and focus to develop. Be diligent and consistent, confident and steadfast. You already said she came back to you when you separated and improved yourself a little. Improve yourself. Transform into a leader with no debt and no emotional baggage like low self esteem. Somebody who is in control of himself. A dominant man with a mission. Only then you can decide whether you want this woman in your life, but it will be on your terms, not hers, and you can calmly lay the ground rules for her. She can accept or not. If not, then you say goodbye and move on. It is as simple as that.

She has no respect for you. You know that, right? So ask yourself, are you deserving of respect? Are you? Does everybody deserve respect just because they draw breath? Do you deserve respect just for being there in the house with her? Do you deserve respect because you came inside of her with no protection? While rhetorical, the answer to all of these questions is obviously no.

A man earns respect through his accomplishments.

Grow up and become a man. Work on the priorities, and do not be swayed from your goal.

bcj123 had excellent advice for you, but you dismissed it, saying "I am not you." Well, decide what you want to be, and then become it. Once you have a goal, it is easier to figure out the method of getting there.

Start with reading the web site Return of Kings. You have a lot of learning and deprogramming to do.

You can get a second job this week, before the weekend, and be paying off debt (again, yours, not hers or her parents') by your first extra paycheck next week. Get to it and stop whining.

All good advice. Thank you. I read it this morning and kinda pissed me off. Like I thought this shit was dead! I have worked hard this week. Applying for jobs. Have interviews set up for next week. Managing finances. Did something in the gym every day. Quality time with my son. Appointment with my doctor. Starting some new medication. Not trying to control the things I have no control over.

All good advice. Thank you. I read it this morning and kinda pissed me off. Like I thought this shit was dead! I have worked hard this week. Applying for jobs. Have interviews set up for next week. Managing finances. Did something in the gym every day. Quality time with my son. Appointment with my doctor. Starting some new medication. Not trying to control the things I have no control over.

thats great to hear craig ... as we have discussed privately . just take it day by day.. as long as you have a plan and do a little something everyday.
most people try and take on way too much all at once and get overwhelmed and give up.... others stay in the planning stages and keep re writing the plan over and over because they think its not perfect ... it will never be the right time, it will never be the perfect plan,,, but just like working out or dieting what separates the people who
acheive is the ability to TAKE ACTION... every single day .. doesn't have to be big... you just have to keep taking action and keep a positive mind set .
once your mind is clear of the negativity , things will start to flow... like the saying when it rains it pours... good or bad .... just keep focused on the positive and the outcome you want.... not about how you are going to get it.. adopt a mind set as if you have already achieved it... like the line fake it til you make it ... i dont want to sound like some motivational hack, because obvious i have my share of problems , but every single day as soon as you wake up. take 5 minutes to talk to yourself...
and say good things , be thankful for all the little things you already have ... if you read the story of any successful person , you will see they failed 100 times before they achieved that 1 good thing they wanted to accomplish .

Ya I tried. It's fucked and worse. Im just working on myself right now.

So how are things now i last stopped at page 10. 10 pages later and new guy's are calling it for what it really is. Anything good.

Cheapthreads out..

Ya I tried. It's fucked and worse. Im just working on myself right now.

exactly what you should be doing,,, you will find that once you get yourself together , i an all aspects of your life , chicks will
chase after you and you are the one who can pick and choose who and how you spend your free time with ..
look at bogner , he was a mess for a while, pulled himself together and last we heard he had a new swolemate and things we looking good,
if you asked him a year ago he prob wouldn't have thought it was possible...
also if you have seen it , check out gain trains log... he got his heart broke a few months ago and has been just working on himself,
very inspiring log he has going about it

Good call. Sounds like she’s not too concerned with how you feel if she fired back.

She probably has a one track mind right now... grass is greener and interested in exploring.

Shit will unraveling when she realizes the grass isn't greener. It will take some time perhaps.

But will be worth the wait to watch and see it unfold.

Hopefully OP will be living and loving life. Being happy and living well is the best revenge.

I dont care if my fiance has guy friends. She can fuck him in my bed. I dont care. But then again we are swingers. So im not the best person to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

but ya if he wants to hang out with her. Just him and her....then he wants to fuck.

I dont care if my fiance has guy friends. She can fuck him in my bed. I dont care. But then again we are swingers. So im not the best person to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

but ya if he wants to hang out with her. Just him and her....then he wants to fuck.

:popcorn:

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

Do you feel a lack of attachment with your girlfriend or do you literally just not care if she fucks other dudes?What is your opinion on her with black guys with huge dicks?

your type of people is very interesting

Do you feel a lack of attachment with your girlfriend or do you literally just not care if she fucks other dudes?What is your opinion on her with black guys with huge dicks?

no. actually I feel closer and more open and honest than in a typical relationship. We are emotionally exclusive. Just not sexually. Once you remove the idea that you own your partners sexuality then the jealousy goes away. I mean everyone whether they want to admit it or not wants to or has the desire to have sex with other people. Monogamous people just pretend like they dont.
And to answer your question on whats my opinion with her and black dudes. If she was into that then that would be perfectly fine. She doesnt like black guys. Kind of like how I dont like redheads. But to each their own. There is a book called "sex at dawn". I used to not be polyamorous (open) but after I read that book it opened my mind and now I wouldnt have it any other way.

What is your opinion on her with black guys with huge dicks?

im black from the waist down so big dicks is what she is used too lol.
Thats why I lift my legs twice as much as my upper body. dick makes me legs look small (kidding)

no. actually I feel closer and more open and honest than in a typical relationship. We are emotionally exclusive. Just not sexually. Once you remove the idea that you own your partners sexuality then the jealousy goes away. I mean everyone whether they want to admit it or not wants to or has the desire to have sex with other people. Monogamous people just pretend like they dont.
And to answer your question on whats my opinion with her and black dudes. If she was into that then that would be perfectly fine. She doesnt like black guys. Kind of like how I dont like redheads. But to each their own. There is a book called "sex at dawn". I used to not be polyamorous (open) but after I read that book it opened my mind and now I wouldnt have it any other way.

So you don’t worry that she might grow an emotional thing for someone else she has sex with? Like your totally confident you won’t grt emotionally replaced, maybe even secretly?

So you don’t worry that she might grow an emotional thing for someone else she has sex with? Like your totally confident you won’t grt emotionally replaced, maybe even secretly?

thats a great question. So no. We are perfect for each other. Ive never been an insecure person. However we have rules. There is no dating. You dont date the person you have sex with. Its just sex. Most of the time we have sex together. Like we find a girl at the bar and bring her home. Or bring a couple home and just switch partners. However if she goes out to the bar with her friends and hooks up with some stranger thats cool. Or has guys she wants to bang on the side...thats cool. If she started dating a person and hanging out with them all the time that would be a different story as they are emotionally dating.
Really she is an introvert and doesnt seek out others that much. Its mainly me. When we first started dating and she wanted to be exclusive I told her that I like her a lot but I dont think I could be monogamous. So we came to the agreement of being poly. It works great for us. Not for everyone.

thats a great question. So no. We are perfect for each other. Ive never been an insecure person. However we have rules. There is no dating. You dont date the person you have sex with. Its just sex. Most of the time we have sex together. Like we find a girl at the bar and bring her home. Or bring a couple home and just switch partners. However if she goes out to the bar with her friends and hooks up with some stranger thats cool. Or has guys she wants to bang on the side...thats cool. If she started dating a person and hanging out with them all the time that would be a different story as they are emotionally dating.
Really she is an introvert and doesnt seek out others that much. Its mainly me. When we first started dating and she wanted to be exclusive I told her that I like her a lot but I dont think I could be monogamous. So we came to the agreement of being poly. It works great for us. Not for everyone.

Do you suck the guys load out of here blown out pussy afterwards?

Back