• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sensitive nipples on anavar?

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
10mg ed?

No water retention either.

These aren't the same side effects of previous runs with var.

Maybe it’s fake var? Dbol or adrol.

why are you only taking 10mg? Or are you female?

Doesn’t sound like var to me, though I guess it’s possible she gets weird sides. If it’s not consistent with her previous experience, I’d be concerned that she’s getting something else entirely.

I had extremely awful nipple sensitivity; it’s in my log somewhere. I tested the var and it was legit. It was my period coming. Some woman experience others don’t. That was on only 10mg I used 20mg later with no sides.

*edit. The nipple shit went away once I finally got my period like a full week or more later lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could be addy... my nips get sensitive as fuck on addy... im like a freak tweaking them all day haha

could be addy... my nips get sensitive as fuck on addy... im like a freak tweaking them all day haha

Hilarious. Totally had similar tweaks. I miss my 90mg script. 7 years. Been off since April and things have been shit. Go figure. Fucking doctor politics.

Im looking for the stash now.

No water retention is what seems most off. Could be the diet however.

- - - Updated - - -

Hilarious. Totally had similar tweaks. I miss my 90mg script. 7 years. Been off since April and things have been shit. Go figure. Fucking doctor politics.

Cold turkey cut off?

bro its not the same stuff as it was 7 years a go man... 90 mg and you were flying for a day...
i can eat 900mg of this crap they sell now in 12 hours and still live ... you just dont get that same high like you used too way back

bro its not the same stuff as it was 7 years a go man... 90 mg and you were flying for a day...
i can eat 900mg of this crap they sell now in 12 hours and still live ... you just dont get that same high like you used too way back
Any chance it's really due to your system getting used to the drug over the years? The ultimate example of such an occurrence would be the first time you use acid (LSD). Once that day is over with, you never obtain the same high with that drug that you did the first time, regardless of what dosage you use.

IML Gear Cream!
Im looking for the stash now.

No water retention is what seems most off. Could be the diet however.

- - - Updated - - -

Cold turkey cut off?

Yes cold turkey no explanation. Besides the VA has new guidelines blah blah

Any chance it's really due to your system getting used to the drug over the years? The ultimate example of such an occurrence would be the first time you use acid (LSD). Once that day is over with, you never obtain the same high with that drug that you did the first time, regardless of what dosage you use.

yes your system gets used to it but anyone who has used addy for years will tell you its def not the same... it has changed manufactures many times and the salt mix is off from the very original brand name back in the day

yes your system gets used to it but anyone who has used addy for years will tell you its def not the same... it has changed manufactures many times and the salt mix is off from the very original brand name back in the day
Dude thats crazy your right...i say it all the time... bar...teva...mylan...etc. the oval peaches are the only good ones..... if its round and pink.... or the white ones i won't get them. I have my guy call the pharmacy first to make sure I'm getting the peaches. Otherwise brand name adderall is crazy expensive and most insurance companies won't cover them.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

My wife is experiencing this nipple sensitivity thing since she has started anavar. Even at 5mg/day.
I told her not to worry because I'll start her on Tren and she won't notice the nips over her soon to be sensitive clit.

Kidding on that last sentence. Saw the other thread and couldn't resist.

My wife is experiencing this nipple sensitivity thing since she has started anavar. Even at 5mg/day.
I told her not to worry because I'll start her on Tren and she won't notice the nips over her soon to be sensitive clit.

Kidding on that last sentence. Saw the other thread and couldn't resist.

i get that on var, but not the nips. I’d probably cut it off on tren.

Back