• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Corn fed labs

I dont know man shit corn fed? Sounds corny

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I heard a russiam rap band named after it.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Why bother with all the sources on the board? Their website isn't too impressive either. For their product they just pasted a pic over another pic of a vial. And draping a hoodie over an old chair to advertise their clothing line? Looks like a scam of some sort to me. Either no gear or crap gear. Better options here.

Lol...must be brewed on a farm I bet :hmm:

Why bother with all the sources on the board? Their website isn't too impressive either. For their product they just pasted a pic over another pic of a vial. And draping a hoodie over an old chair to advertise their clothing line? Looks like a scam of some sort to me. Either no gear or crap gear. Better options here.

A buddy has a bottle of their test-e and I was curious if anyone on here has ever heard of em. Yea,I definitely got my favs here.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like a bad joke.

Ipamorelin+5mg.jpg
Vial.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg

Is it worth the 40 bucks bro, really? Use it on a squeaky hinge or something and get something you know is solid

Get Shredded!
What are you trying to say? Gorilla was brewed in a jungle too?

That's racist. :coffee:
Lmao I didn't intend for it to sound racist...just a joke my friend!

Back