Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Contact

Hey whats up guys... been tryng to get a response can one of you pm for some info

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Still trying to get some info as well. I think I should have recieved my order by now, as my previous orders came in flawlessly.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mpowered02 View Post
    Still trying to get some info as well. I think I should have recieved my order by now, as my previous orders came in flawlessly.
    I pmd you brotha

Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

How long did you have to wait?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This would be my 5th order with gp. It usually gets in no later than a week sometimes less. I think there is an issue with their/my email.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey big_rich could you pm me also? Quick question about an order. Thank you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Pm sent

Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

My pack is abnormally late also, clearly something is up, they either are out and need to restock or someone’s on vacation or there problems with logistics, or shit maybe there gonna take a ton of peoples money and run like MLG and all the other scammers, it would be nice if they at least let us know what was up, for all I know LE could be setting up a controlled delivery to ruin my life for a couple vials

I wouldn’t order until you see some packs landing, not bashing just saying it’s better to be safe then sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raped Ape View Post
    My pack is abnormally late also, clearly something is up, they either are out and need to restock or someone’s on vacation or there problems with logistics, or shit maybe there gonna take a ton of peoples money and run like MLG and all the other scammers, it would be nice if they at least let us know what was up, for all I know LE could be setting up a controlled delivery to ruin my life for a couple vials

I wouldn’t order until you see some packs landing, not bashing just saying it’s better to be safe then sorry
    Abnormally late? How many times have you ordered from them? My orders have always arrived +- a few days from all my other ones. Have you contacted GP through their website and had communication with them? To make sure it's not an issue with payment? Wouldn't jump to conclusions so quick. You never know what's going on behind the scenes to ensure the safety of their operation and you as well. I have used this lab for a long time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Abnormally late? How many times have you ordered from them? My orders have always arrived +- a few days from all my other ones. Have you contacted GP through their website and had communication with them? To make sure it's not an issue with payment? Wouldn't jump to conclusions so quick. You never know what's going on behind the scenes to ensure the safety of their operation and you as well. I have used this lab for a long time.

Come on man look at my join date then look at yours, and this was my first time ordering with GP I was in a pinch and needed a few vials in a pinch and was reading about speedy deliveries and good gear so I pulled the trigger, and when I say abnormally late I mean that I get packs that are not local in half the time that its already been and I still don't have my pack or any info on it and its been since Monday night since big rich said he would look into it and still have not gotten a response and it took a day or two and a few pm's to get that(I'm sure he's busy as we all have lives including the reps, I understand that repping for GP is not his 9-5) I also reached out via the website on Monday and was told to wait till the end of the week and he will look into it so basically wait another 6 days I'm not jumping to any conclusions, Im just saying they advertise fast delivery and thats why I chose them... and I'm saying if there was a hiccup or there was a problem with sourcing there raws or something happened they should have been like "hey we had an issue were not gonna be able to ship your pack till XXX" still not bashing I'm just stating that it would have been nice to have better communication as I'm sure I am gonna get my pack, but like I said for all I know the idea is opening it up and setting up a controlled delivery. Crazy and rare scenario I know but none of us wanna deal with that and lets be honest we have all thought that at least once when your pack was late. shit I wasn't even gonna post until Friday but I came home from work and didn't see my pack and got pissed cause my test is crashing and I'm a moody bitch, and I saw this post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Come on man look at my join date then look at yours, and this was my first time ordering with GP I was in a pinch and needed a few vials in a pinch and was reading about speedy deliveries and good gear so I pulled the trigger, and when I say abnormally late I mean that I get packs that are not local in half the time that its already been and I still don't have my pack or any info on it and its been since Monday night since big rich said he would look into it and still have not gotten a response and it took a day or two and a few pm's to get that(I'm sure he's busy as we all have lives including the reps, I understand that repping for GP is not his 9-5) I also reached out via the website on Monday and was told to wait till the end of the week and he will look into it so basically wait another 6 days I'm not jumping to any conclusions, Im just saying they advertise fast delivery and thats why I chose them... and I'm saying if there was a hiccup or there was a problem with sourcing there raws or something happened they should have been like "hey we had an issue were not gonna be able to ship your pack till XXX" still not bashing I'm just stating that it would have been nice to have better communication as I'm sure I am gonna get my pack, but like I said for all I know the idea is opening it up and setting up a controlled delivery. Crazy and rare scenario I know but none of us wanna deal with that and lets be honest we have all thought that at least once when your pack was late. shit I wasn't even gonna post until Friday but I came home from work and didn't see my pack and got pissed cause my test is crashing and I'm a moody bitch, and I saw this post
    Join date on this forum means shit when it comes to understanding the logistics of operating an illegal op. Just to clarify that. I understand your concerns. I have also had to wait longer than expected for packs containing more than a few vials of gear and sure it can get you stressed out paranoid and assuming the worst. But don't turn into a moody bitch and bash a source when it's your first time ordering from them. I'm sure a rep will get in touch with you if you paid for something you have not yet received. I don't believe GP is trying to scam you and highly doubt you are being set up with a controlled delivery for a few vials.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Rep Points

Not very nice to say that they might take everyone’s money and scam on your first orderand to tell people not to order.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

I have talked with this member. Gp has earned his reputation here by offering quality gear and good cs. There is no reason to worry.

Blood sweat and years