• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who eats Dannon Oikos Triple Zero?

chubbs

the patient
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it’s not the cleanest food, but some of
the flavors are outstanding! Cherry and Orange Creme are fantastic and the macros aren’t that bad.

I love it...I buy a case of them at BJs and eat one for lunch every day.

I know it’s not the cleanest food, but some of
the flavors are outstanding! Cherry and Orange Creme are fantastic and the macros aren’t that bad.
I got hooked on them for a little bit but they gave me digestion issues.

They are tasty though.

Yup my fave and I jazz it up with some granola mixed in.
Yep. Granola for a little extra crunch. Makes for a decent protein shake if you dump one or two in the blender, some frozen berries, handfull of granola. Knocks the sweet tooth down effectively.

Yep. Granola for a little extra crunch. Makes for a decent protein shake if you dump one or two in the blender, some frozen berries, handfull of granola. Knocks the sweet tooth down effectively.

Oh yes for sure!

Yea the banana cream is bomb.
I put a scoop of protein powder in mine.

Yea the banana cream is bomb.
I put a scoop of protein powder in mine.

Mmm that sounds awesome. May try that in my berry yogurt as well.

when putting on weight i eat 3 pre-bed every night. too much sugar (even though it's not that much) for cutting.

yup. Oikos triple zero is pretty darn good.
Get the 32 oz vanilla or plain. Has less sugar. Add in 50gr of your favoite protein.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Milk products are one of the many tools of the devil!

No bro....milk does the body good!

Yes I eat some yogurt, things I sometimes add, ground flaxseed, protein powder, benifiber, oats, granola, PB Fit

Last edited:
Back