• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you eating right now?

Get Shredded!
Vision, do you grind your own chicken! I stopped buying ground anything years ago. KitchenAid mixer with Chef's Choice grinder. EVERYTHING is better when you know what's exactly in there.

Absolutely my brother.. I have a ninja and I cut everything up into strips and then I go the other way and I cut them up into little cubes.. I put them in the Ninja then I take them out and I lightly oil the pan with extra virgin olive oil.. and as they're cooking I use a Masher.. this way I know I'm getting clean breast because God knows what's in the ground chicken.. but I'm not going to lie at times I do grab ground chicken when I am in a rush and I don't have time for all of that preparation..

My family is from Ohio. Every recipe they post on FB is "a bag of frozen xxx, a package of xxx, a can of xxx". You'd never know it was a state with abundant agriculture.
I know, slicing a potato is sooo much work.

20180530_203704.jpg

Bumping this thread.

This is why I love keto. Jersey fresh asparagus sauteed in Irish grassfeed butter and chopped garlic, with smoked pork chops.

8ee0bcbe9c742c09bf72613666ec3047.jpg

Post workout meal
Rotisserie chicken with green beans and spinach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pork chops are a lot leaner then they used to be. I do eat pork sparingly though. And yes they were as good as they looked !

Dinner... 1.5 hrs after weight training.. had 50g whey shake immediately after training.....porterhouse is mine.. wife's is the smaller steak..sorry hunny.
5fad5a9c76c03f6694cf6882f2e1ffbd.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

French onion soup
bdf035dbf4a70445bfb1af584c90e525.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wife made steaks last night
298a778370a61921d19151e870b55501.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pork chops are a lot leaner then they used to be. I do eat pork sparingly though. And yes they were as good as they looked !

I just scored a fantastic deal at the supermarket they had a package deal with chops, steaks, ground, and sausage.. I also add in pork chops here and there because like you've noticed him the rest of my diet posts my taste buds get bored real quick.. but I put a decent rub on them and they're not too shabby..

I just scored a fantastic deal at the supermarket they had a package deal with chops, steaks, ground, and sausage.. I also add in pork chops here and there because like you've noticed him the rest of my diet posts my taste buds get bored real quick.. but I put a decent rub on them and they're not too shabby..

They look good!

I don't eat pork but, you're tempting me!

Just to update. Those were Smithville brand boneless smoked pork chops from Virginia. I grew up in Virginia and loved those Smithville hams in my youth.

Macros for a 3 oz serving was 110 cals, 4g fat, 1g saturated fat, 4g carbs, 14g protein, chol 45 g... sodium 780 grams

So...

Carbs 15%, fat 33% fat, and 52% protein

I love these once in awhile. Carbs have sugar added, sodium way too high. Sodium nitrates added.....

I've been eating a lot of pork tenderloin from kroger lately and it's surprisingly lean, good protein. My wife seasons and roasts it and it is delicious. It's big and lasts a couple or more days and I'll add it to eggs, make nachos with it, eat it cold, etc. I've also been adding chocolate syrup to rice crispies and milk after my workout. Little treat and insulin spike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Curry seasoned Chicken breast, cauliflower, peas,rice
3e7a5326e93361b93a1159058c2b1b46.jpg

5861b1654e9a985d9c94518cd06d3e1b.jpg

Post workout meal. I didn’t take a picture of my PWO shake. It’s bland but fast

5861b1654e9a985d9c94518cd06d3e1b.jpg

Post workout meal. I didn’t take a picture of my PWO shake. It’s bland but fast

Nice - another brother that likes his eggs over easy - Im with you - whats in your shake ? whey iso ? - I like to drink 50g whey iso mixed with 12 oz Gatorade - than 1hr to 1.5 hrs eat a complete meal pwo

Nice - another brother that likes his eggs over easy - Im with you - whats in your shake ? whey iso ? - I like to drink 50g whey iso mixed with 12 oz Gatorade - than 1hr to 1.5 hrs eat a complete meal pwo

6a84d039074b865b44ef9d1bf9171159.jpg

91a3f6c5c8ec6593bbcf36a71bd843e0.jpg

Dinner. This is suck an easy meal to make. When I’m on duty, I’d just buy the peppers and onion already cut up. Then slice up a lean piece of meat. A quick lunch or dinner.

Dinner tonight...been simmering for 6 hrs..
3lb beef roast
Carrots
White onion
String beans
French onion soup
Mini red potatoes

Best part is the entire house has the smell of heaven...all my dogs (3) and a puppy ..are starving, having to smell my dinner cooking all day lol

6a1463d0d03a55ed2ee628a3b6dc0915.jpg

Dinner tonight...been simmering for 6 hrs..
3lb beef roast
Carrots
White onion
String beans
French onion soup
Mini red potatoes

Best part is the entire house has the smell of heaven...all my dogs (3) and a puppy ..are starving, having to smell my dinner cooking all day lol

6a1463d0d03a55ed2ee628a3b6dc0915.jpg

Damn that looks really good too. Looks better than what I’m having right now

Well this sucks. Now tapa won’t let me post what I’m eating. Well let me describe it. 3 eggs over easy with 8 oz of turkey meatloaf. Damn it’s good but Lifter, yours looks way better than mine did.

Well this sucks. Now tapa won’t let me post what I’m eating. Well let me describe it. 3 eggs over easy with 8 oz of turkey meatloaf. Damn it’s good but Lifter, yours looks way better than mine did.

Bro, I had same issue trying to post some pics yesterday thru Tapatalk..wouldn't do it, but then on my laptop the pics showed up, just not on my phone...weird shit, cuz today it's letting me do pics on phone... You can take my word for it..super fire flavor with this one...and I don't mean spicy..I mean it like good top shelf weed fire!, lol

8 oz KC strip steak
Mashed potatoes and cauliflower
Oven roasted brussel sprouts
cf1b6365fa88e9a893d922d6dab5387a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back