• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you eating right now?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I have a cold cooler w shoulder strap and I sometimes need to eat on the road. I have been known to bring some in the movie theatre. Sad. Lol

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen bro there's times I'm on the road as well.. I carry around a pretty big cool myself, I even put extra t-shirts in it lol.. there's no shame.. I just roll my eyes when people say they don't have time to eat. And here we are backpacking like Dora the explorer!!

16a339202f1d48dff9d299b871771df3.jpg
52628e9e2f2dcbe78a90cc3c08db8ac4.jpg
Going to make this!

Max

16a339202f1d48dff9d299b871771df3.jpg
52628e9e2f2dcbe78a90cc3c08db8ac4.jpg
Going to make this!

Max

Show us photos when you're done my dude..

The other day I seen a video where a guy made hot dog burgers..

He cut a 2 liter bottle of soda, he packed the top portion with me that he clearly jazzed up with spices of his liking and whatever rubs..he used the outer bottom to fit into the interior of the cut top portion and pressed.. out the mouth piece came the long hamburger like sausage, he placed a shish kabob stick inside of the hole so it immediately went on to the stick.. later he grilled them and he put them on a hot dog roll.. it was a pretty cool video I'm going to try it!

I definitely will. Hot dogs sound so good! I haven’t had one in two months!

Max

I definitely will. Hot dogs sound so good! I haven’t had one in two months!

Max

Yeah but these were beef patty hot dogs I seen a few different variations on how to make them one in which you make it about 8in long and you roll it in Saran wrap.. then after you smooth it out you remove it and put a stick through it..

there's a few different methods with making a hot dog hamburger and I've even seen one where they bought extra large hot dog rolls and they put legit hot dogs inside of hamburger beef that was wrapped around it.. it look like craziness

Yeah but these were beef patty hot dogs I seen a few different variations on how to make them one in which you make it about 8in long and you roll it in Saran wrap.. then after you smooth it out you remove it and put a stick through it..

there's a few different methods with making a hot dog hamburger and I've even seen one where they bought extra large hot dog rolls and they put legit hot dogs inside of hamburger beef that was wrapped around it.. it look like craziness

I’d buy one for sure! The only thing that I’ve seen close to that was the Johnsonville Brat Burger Patties. I gotta try and make one of the hot dog burgers. I found a picture of one:
7c303be5a6863bd34876d5eeee6fa010.jpg
Max

Bro this thing is a legit Burger shaped like a hot dog..

That’s it! I’m making them for the 4th of July!!

Max

That’s it! I’m making them for the 4th of July!!

Max

I seen one video where this woman mixed it all up in a ball with all sorts of spices and rubs.. she laid all hamburger hot dog side by side and then she poured Velveeta cheese all over them, then she talked a torch and she roasted them giving them a nice toasted crunch melting the cheese even more.. it was crazy bro.. she torched them once they were inside of roll.. it looked crazy man

I think that burger needs to be taller man. Just kidding... That looks damn good. I need to get out of the food thread, I've been going super low carb (only post workout) all week and I'm ready for my Saturday night treat.
eef645092f034c9bdd72145c1197dcc6.jpg

Bacon Cheese burger w/ fried jalapeños, onion rings and stuffed with a mix of cream chees, sharp cheddar and bacon.

eef645092f034c9bdd72145c1197dcc6.jpg

Bacon Cheese burger w/ fried jalapeños, onion rings and stuffed with a mix of cream chees, sharp cheddar and bacon.

Looks delicious! I’ll take two!

Max

Bourbon black pepper top sirloin, baby sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and a bowl of black cherries for dessert.
854d51862889f65da345c4a1d21e47c2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Bison, Boars Head cheddar...grilled potato....
445fb491a4ce1a2ee758a90bb4938ef5.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

Now dessert...
f9fc615f757da10038526fce6b06d398.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
a65d4d24cbe2861ab607a4d51d5e6a24.jpg
Max

Bok choy and peppered tofu
2e42feca6647c5456761877203990779.jpg

Also... prep time

View attachment 41681

Did my 8lbs of chicken yesterday and decided to cook the 6lbs of steak tonight...the damn sirloin went bad! I'm pissed, bringing that shit back to the butcher tomorrow. Its the second day after I got it Saturday and stored cold. Got stuck with chicken breast, avocado, and rice instead.

Back