• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you eating right now?

Get Shredded!
Baked salmon, baked sweet potato, and steamed broccoli.
30d64e1166f00e0c69cba0c85579e619.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Salmon stuffed with spinach and feta, honey sriracha brussel sprouts, and sweet potato cakes.
2f781b9c6203a26c692939b3cc9ee21a.jpg

Salmon stuffed with spinach and feta, honey sriracha brussel sprouts, and sweet potato cakes.

Those sweet potato cakes actually look pretty good..

Baked salmon, baked sweet potato, and steamed broccoli.
30d64e1166f00e0c69cba0c85579e619.jpg

Looks like my meals right there....portions and all, except I'll have a glass of 1% milk during winter, cut milk when I diet for summer but the meals stay similar, just a little less carbs. Don't have to change much, tighten diet...add a little cardio and boom...down 15lbs 10%bf ready for the beach.

Looks like my meals right there....portions and all, except I'll have a glass of 1% milk during winter, cut milk when I diet for summer but the meals stay similar, just a little less carbs. Don't have to change much, tighten diet...add a little cardio and boom...down 15lbs 10%bf ready for the beach.

I can't do sweet potatoes but those cakes look good.. I'm really going to have to start incorporating sweet potatoes but I really don't know how to cook them or what to do to make them taste good.. it's a texture thing for me..

Spinach and curly leaf lettuce, broiled cod, seasoned with a little oldbay, hot sauce, and spicy lime pumpkin seeds
9d414a5aac28582ee3b945f264d9f8e0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Spinach and curly leaf lettuce, broiled cod, seasoned with a little oldbay, hot sauce, and spicy lime pumpkin seeds
9d414a5aac28582ee3b945f264d9f8e0.jpg

You always get these meals at work that are in styrofoam.. where is it that you're going? Some of them look pretty damn good..

I can't do sweet potatoes but those cakes look good.. I'm really going to have to start incorporating sweet potatoes but I really don't know how to cook them or what to do to make them taste good.. it's a texture thing for me..

Most the time I just microwave them whole uncut.

Most the time I just microwave them whole uncut.

I can do red potatoes in the bag like that but for some reason I can't just eat sweet potatoes..

Grilled chicken, half an avocado with sweet tomatoes, jasmine rice
a8b837f3d56ef9428e2ec96641685c1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Handmade Pork Tamales with Green Tomatillo Recado and Lime-Cilantro Chile Wings
b47f19d10a52ef775aaa99cdf1411636.jpg

Pretty much the same here. Winter I add in some fairlife whole milk, a little more red meat, and more carbs.

The cakes are a nice change. Easy to make also. I just mash up some cooked sweet potato, add in a bit of ground oats, splash of egg whites. Pan fry with olive oil or coconut oil. I make 2 versions. You can add some cinnamon and nutmeg with some pineapple or banana for a sweeter variety or add garlic, cilantro, and onion for savory. Kodiak protein pancake mix is a great flour alternative also.

My go-to prebed meal.
5 whole eggs, 1 english muffin with avacodo oil spread, glass of whole milk.
df915971c73caa899c75c3b5938df992.jpg

We always mash them with a little coconut oil, Splenda, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. You could use that butter flavor stuff or Molly mcbutter stuff if you wanted too.

Choose potatoes that are smaller too, they're not as stringy as the big ones.

You always get these meals at work that are in styrofoam.. where is it that you're going? Some of them look pretty damn good..
Well on fridays when im on daylight the chef will broil me 6-10 pieces of cod.
Then i just throw the rest together and add spinach/lettuce and my own seasonings , hotsauce or tuna.

Then i just throw the rest together and add spinach/lettuce and my own seasonings , hotsauce or tuna.

Yesterday i added the spicy lime pumpkin seeds(my wife gets these from chick fila.. free.) It really added a zesty kick and texture i didnt expect, in a good way.. I will try and do this with regular salads also and see how it taste..

First one is spinach and cucumbers with some grilled chicken and tuna(hot sauce).
The other was romain, grilled chicken, tuna cucumbers, pepper jack cheese cut up, green olives, and parmesan and hot sauce is drizzled as dressing. cheese.
0d4b4ef7b41360445c38abd9e2b1f957.jpg
02a58921743364787a80dfd98ba2df49.jpg

The chef ... oh man that sounds delicious!

Chicken Salad

$4 whole chicken
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup no fat mayo/sour cream (I use sour cream)
3 stalks chopped celery
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup skim milk/almond milk
2–3 tablespoons of fresh dill
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 1/2 cup green grapes
1 1/2 cup red grapes

Simmer chicken an hour, dice/shred, mix remaining ingredients. My kids love it too.

LowT

Attachments

• D095EB5F-7A93-494E-A49C-2EC7762AD8F9.jpeg
    D095EB5F-7A93-494E-A49C-2EC7762AD8F9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
d908f5acd098147ac318059e271918d1.jpg
1 lb of 90/10 burger!

Get Shredded!
I ate a whole Safeway meatloaf after deadlifting this morning...

I ate a whole Safeway meatloaf after deadlifting this morning...

Love it! After heavy training I crave huge quantities of MEAT!

$4 whole chicken
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup no fat mayo/sour cream (I use sour cream)
3 stalks chopped celery
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup skim milk/almond milk
2–3 tablespoons of fresh dill
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 1/2 cup green grapes
1 1/2 cup red grapes

Simmer chicken an hour, dice/shred, mix remaining ingredients. My kids love it too.

LowT
My wife cooks this for me in the crocker.. sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing.. I pound this shit!
2429cex.jpg

My wife cooks this for me in the crocker.. sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing.. I pound this shit!
2429cex.jpg

Gotta love rotisserie chicken! I use it with corn tortillas,salsa, and sour cream for quick tacos!

Gotta love rotisserie chicken! I use it with corn tortillas,salsa, and sour cream for quick tacos!

man, salsa just compliments the hell out of it.. in fact salsa is a kiss to food! salsa makes everything amazing..

Vision, post that recipe up.

2429cex.jpg

Corn tortilla and salsa. Lunch.

LowT

Sword fish and brussel sprouts
916da825c70b062f30438fafc7128451.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

10219e5355752d63bea0d1f7bfe89f92.jpg

I was so hungry I ate half my ribeye before I took the photo, good ole fashioned Kraft macNcheese as the side... I literally kinda swallow it... lol no teeth needed, anyone else like that?

For breakfast... eggs, rotel tomato, corn tortillas... I ate the other one but they brought to me in bed
The Wife wants something from me lol
09e37f6aba1bd28f06717500fa2670a3.jpg

Back