• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are you eating right now?

Is that hot sauce or sriracha?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

​On the rice is hot sauce. The chicken has spicy A1. I can’t eat it without something on it anymore

​On the rice is hot sauce. The chicken has spicy A1. I can’t eat it without something on it anymore

I like that famous daves devils spit BBQ sauce, it helps get that chicken down lol. Nice looking meals there cruefan89, Im a huge fan of avacado, Got to go grab a bunch of those asap

Hell no, I love steak. I wanted that for dinner tonight but I fell asleep in my recliner. Ended up eating 2 carb killa bars and a jug of water. It was a long ass day for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 32939

From a couple of nights ago. Filet mignon and veggies.
wow...

I actually just took time to watch a special on youtube on ow to make a good steak, it talks about the cuts, and how the type of meat really doesnt matter (to a degree) with how you cook and the way you prep it.. it looked like she really knew what she was talking about.. I gotta find that vid, I seen it the other day.. she talked about pre heating a skillet pan in the over, and using olive oil and such, the steaks looked amazing, much like yours here... GREAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...

I actually just took time to watch a special on youtube on ow to make a good steak, it talks about the cuts, and how the type of meat really doesnt matter (to a degree) with how you cook and the way you prep it.. it looked like she really knew what she was talking about.. I gotta find that vid, I seen it the other day.. she talked about pre heating a skillet pan in the over, and using olive oil and such, the steaks looked amazing, much like yours here... GREAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Pan not heated in oven, but yes I use about 1/2T olive oil and preheat. Before cooking I season with some sea salt and coarse black pepper, and let seat in room temperature for about 45 minutes before cooking.

Get Shredded!
Broiled fish added oldbay, and hot sauce over fresh spinach
091a0295ff3014acd251d774faf8e247.jpg

thats actually a good idea... thanks for this
Just enough old bay kicks up the spicy and flavor.

Just ate 200g of egg whites and choking down 100g of oatmeal now. Coach's Oats no less.

fucking vegetables are sprinkled on the bagel in the exactly correct proportion that fucking vegetables should be.

Attachments

• FD16D852-C646-4B73-8C1E-FA98C9343614.jpeg
    FD16D852-C646-4B73-8C1E-FA98C9343614.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 43
I just filled my face hole with beef. There was a bit of shitty pasta and some tomato sauce in there too, but mostly beef.

IML Gear Cream!
Fried meatball and long hot sandwiches on fresh Italian hard crust. Cheat meal. Not all that bad, just the bread really.

Just finished meal 3 and is the same as meal 2 and it's mahi and broccoli for both.

I am going to switch to shrimp in lieu of mahi as I am burning out.

Now comes my treat for the day is meal 4 as a preworkout, lean ground beef and white potato, in an hour or so after that I hit the gym.

I am on a very low carb meal plan and strangely enough I have only needed one refeed in the 8 weeks I have been doing this, but I was out of town a couple weeks ago and those four days probably are the reason I have not needed another one.

Just finished meal 3 and is the same as meal 2 and it's mahi and broccoli for both.

I am going to switch to shrimp in lieu of mahi as I am burning out.

Now comes my treat for the day is meal 4 as a preworkout, lean ground beef and white potato, in an hour or so after that I hit the gym.

I am on a very low carb meal plan and strangely enough I have only needed one refeed in the 8 weeks I have been doing this, but I was out of town a couple weeks ago and those four days probably are the reason I have not needed another one.

Glad my treats aren't beef and potato lol.

Back