• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Short term strength and endurance question....

Flipper

I would like a nap.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to travel for the sport I participate in and am currently looking at a three week travel window, which means at any point in the next 21 days, if conditions look ideal, I will jump on a plane and go do my thing. With this in mind, is there any particular compound I could use the week-of to get a short term burst of strength and endurance? Like a shot of Tren-E to last the week, or a daily dose of dbol?

Halotestin the day of competition...after you've tried it a few times before to make sure you are good with it.
My powerlifter buddies loved that stuff but it's pretty liver toxic from everything I've read. Supposed to give big strength gains short term.

Halotestin the day of competition...after you've tried it a few times before to make sure you are good with it.
My powerlifter buddies loved that stuff but it's pretty liver toxic from everything I've read. Supposed to give big strength gains short term.

I think I'm too old to fuck with Halo.

No you are not. Unless you are older than me

Tren base is another good one that gives you focus and energy too.

I think I'm too old to fuck with Halo.
Bro, you live clean and take care of yourself so a little wear on the liver probably won't hurt.

I like the idea of Tren base. I've heard it is as good as Skip says.

Bro, you live clean and take care of yourself so a little wear on the liver probably won't hurt.

I like the idea of Tren base. I've heard it is as good as Skip says.

Tren base is wonderful for stamina but I can’t recall how it may have impacted my cardio. I know a lot of guys have trouble with tren runs and cardio.

I’d try base and also suggest var.

No matter what, get comfortable with what you’d be taking before competing.

Like these guys suggested halo, tren base or even test base. and from my experience doesn't mess with cardio at all. I can't remember if the tren did or not I only used it off and on. I read a article in muscular development that said study show cialas help athletes reach their peak power quicker. It doesn't Change power at all but helps get to your max strength faster. That was 20 mg per day so if you need short burst of your power it may be a option.

Yesterday was leg day and i have been a bit flat lately.

75mg of tren base and I had my best leg day in awhile.

All that plus I am only taking 60 seconds off between reps.

Max heart rate was one of the best along with average heart rate and absolutely no cardio issues as after legs I did 30 minutes on a bike.

ever consider a good quality pre-workout drink? there's real actual findings that power-lifters have blast pasts PB's and other athletes reporting prolonged endurance will using a top shelf pre-workout drink.. I'm completely serous too!

Okay, I'm going to give Tren Base a try and see if it affects my cardio... it would suck to be in big water find out I can't hold my breath.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay, I'm going to give Tren Base a try and see if it affects my cardio... it would suck to be in big water find out I can't hold my breath.

Tren base is not like tren ace.

So far everyone I have talked to says base has no effect on their cardio.

But definitely make sure before a big event. I would hate to be wrong and have you suck on day of competition.

Back