• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Full Body Split

Palmbeach

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What has been the best full body split for everybody? I've been chest,back and legs Mon-Wed-Fri and arms and shoulders tues -thurs. Do like it, but always want to hear other people success stories.

If I ever took a long break, I did a circuit like workout. It was chest to back to legs to shoulders to bi’s then to tri’s. It was 3 rounds at 10-12 reps per set. I’d do that for about 2,3, or 4 weeks. Depending on how bad out of shape I was. But that workout always got me back to where I needed to be. Then I went back to my normal split

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of circuits as well after a long lay off. They kick start that muscle memory and get you right back into the grove of things. I'm getting married in June, so I'm gonna my marriage prep lol mid February to give me a good 14 weeks. But I have been on this mini bulk for about 5 weeks with the routine I had listed. I like getting other peoples routines and opinions though. Thanks for the reply.

I dont like change,and have always done a split similar to:

Chest / Bi's
Back / Tri's
Legs / Shoulders
Misc Day - Traps, forearms, stretching, etc.

Now recently, I need more cardio as I age, been doing:

Chest / Cardio
Back / Cardio
Arms / Cardio
Delts / Cardio
Legs / Cardio

5 day split. I am older and just trying to hang on (improve a little w/ very light gear usage (125 mg test, maybe some var) but work on my blood test numbers for health (liver, lipids, kidneys, etc.)
It seems to be working well for me, last blood test was dialed right in...

Your recent routine is what I have always done honestly. It has always given great results. I think I had gotten bored with it though. How old are you if you don't mind me asking. I run a moderate amount of gear , nothing fancy or outrageous. Basic test E 500 ans as high as 800 here and there a week and 300- 600 of dec E a week. Maybe an oral once or twice a year. I am 43 so my health is important to me as well. Do you take anything for liver or kidney protection? If so, what? I want to start something. Thanks for sharing

I just saw you had responded to my protection post as well, so thank you. I got what you use.

Back