• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone order from DS lately?

WillBench

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm liking they're supply much better than anyone elses, eyeballing that ww test c. Lets see some touchdown pics, fast or slow shipping, bloods, anything?

I got the eifelfangos and some pct items. Shipped fast and communication was good. Gear is good too

I got the eifelfangos and some pct items. Shipped fast and communication was good. Gear is good too

Hmm, did you make your account just to reply to my post? 1 post ever, profile made same day I posted.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nope, most people like me just lurk and never bother to make an account. I made an account to contact ds and post a td review since it's my first time using them. I'm sure mods can verify I'm not in any way connected to ds other than a customer.

Yeah that’s fine if you want to lurk and never post anything of value to the members here. You’ll just probably never get hooked up like some members do but it’s your decision on whether you want to help or just use the members

I'll try to contribute with what I can as a new user, but not really an expert which is why I've just been absorbing info from more experienced members

I'll try to contribute with what I can as a new user, but not really an expert which is why I've just been absorbing info from more experienced members

That’s fine man and ask questions. Welcome man

Why would he do this? And what did you mean to say by making accusations like that?
You act like you didnt see any other TD threads in my forum?
For example you didnt see this thread?
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/78656-Holy-sh!t-fast-td

And it was posted next day after your post.
I noticed your hyperactivity in my forum.
As far as I can see you registered in January 2018 and have 38 posts only yourself.
Did you make up your account to post a link to Anaboliclab test results?

Last edited:
Nope, most people like me just lurk and never bother to make an account. I made an account to contact ds and post a td review since it's my first time using them. I'm sure mods can verify I'm not in any way connected to ds other than a customer.

No worries, just curious.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm liking they're supply much better than anyone elses, eyeballing that ww test c. Lets see some touchdown pics, fast or slow shipping, bloods, anything?
Bro, you obviously haven't been around very long. If you would have taken a few minutes and did some research, DS has a very strong reputation. What the hell good are TD pics for right now? Anyone can post pictures now, and then you'd be screaming not legit. You have stirred the pot before....time to go stir someone else's pot. Okay?

Bro, you obviously haven't been around very long. If you would have taken a few minutes and did some research, DS has a very strong reputation. What the hell good are TD pics for right now? Anyone can post pictures now, and then you'd be screaming not legit. You have stirred the pot before....time to go stir someone else's pot. Okay?

The answer is simple. He is a troll.

Been playing guys since he got here.

Just doing it to get a ride out of you.

Are you sure? I`ll check his posts and if its true Ill just delete all his posts, looks like he has been making up a post count in January.

Are you sure? I`ll check his posts and if its true Ill just delete all his posts, looks like he has been making up a post count in January.

I am not right next to him so it is not like I have physical evidence but based on what I have seen here and in other posts yes he is a troll.

Oh but go easy on him, half his family died last year, so he says. :jerkit:

He's all over the place with bullshit stories.

Sure appears you are correct....it was the consensus of us to tell him to go elsewhere to stir the crap.

Not trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna see some death certs? I have them right here, I can upload if youd like.

I know I havent. I'm new to the forum game. Literally my first forum ever.

Promise I'm not trolling. I had just happened to be looking

Just because I posted anabolic lab test results that makes me a troll? C'mon now. Not trying to start shit, just trying to do my research.

Get Shredded!
Not half my family, just my wife to a ruptured brain aneurysm, died on our bathroom floor, dad to a heart attack, and grandma to alzthimers.

I don't get it man. Folks say do your research, but when I do my research, I get called a troll and shit. Doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Trolling for TD pics... smells fishy to me.

Maybe when you started weight lifting at 8 years old had a detrimental effect on you

Why would he do this? And what did you mean to say by making accusations like that?
You act like you didnt see any other TD threads in my forum?
For example you didnt see this thread?
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/78656-Holy-sh!t-fast-td

And it was posted next day after your post.
I noticed your hyperactivity in my forum.
As far as I can see you registered in January 2018 and have 38 posts only yourself.
Did you make up your account to post a link to Anaboliclab test results?

dont sweat it man... anyone who has half a brain knows you run a stand up show for a long time now

I don't get why folks are upset. I said I liked what he had in stock more than anyone else on here, was just seeing if anyone had had some recent td's seeing if he was legit, etc.

How would I know if I didn't ask?

Back