• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Once in a lifetime opportunity

Well, I’m interested I have a extensive cycle history have been on just about everything out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will give half my gear stash to Dema if you get choose

If I got chosen?! can’t breach my contract I have already cuz my benefits are stupid good wouldn’t be prudent

Plus I’m trying to get us more T-shirts

He is selling you tickets... Don't trust him. ;)

Damn it Mick now this is the first time I’m hearing about tickets lmao ! I’m gonna have to talk with upper management about these so called tickets

He is selling you tickets... Don't trust him. ;)

Damn it Mick now this is the first time I’m hearing about tickets lmao ! I’m gonna have to talk with upper management about these so called tickets

Just so you know I got the best tickets in town! All access floor seats with bottle service

Just so you know I got the best tickets in town! All access floor seats with bottle service

Now I do like the VIP section cuz if I remember correctly you had that bet with the stripper who had 1 arm and wore clogs?!

Good shop here fellas. They have proved themselves.

As I step aside, someone will need to step up. If your interested in being a rep for one of the greatest sources around please comment below and tell us why we should consider you...

qualifications you should have
respect around the form
active post count
knowledge
experience with Muliple forums

I don't have any of those qualifications. :(

Back