• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much test in a bottle

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i never have good questions however this i need to know maybe some oldschool cats might know.

Ok so my understanding has always been you can only put 200/250 mg of test in a bottle any truth to this. I know Rx cyp is only 200mg that's as real as it gets. Back in my day i can remember test 400 form mexico witch hurt bad real bad my thought was it was dirty.

Now a day's test 600 test 500 test 400 has anyone feel that is really what there taking. I just don't buy it hard to belive. Am i wrong if so that's fine im now educated on test.. Thanks..

Cheapthreads out..

I know what you’re saying some places do offer the higher mg/ml of test. I stay away from anything over 250 though usually. It’s not that big of a deal to me to pin another ml or whatever later on for test. At least I know it’s been done enough times that the base of the cycle is on point and not going to have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It most definitely can be made up to 600mg/ml, it's just a matter of how much solvents it will take to hold in solution. Tone made some at 725mg I think it was.

It most definitely can be made up to 600mg/ml, it's just a matter of how much solvents it will take to hold in solution. Tone made some at 725mg I think it was.

Yes i believe he is the mad scientist. However how bout the pip? How was so painful from denk with the hologram that one bottle so painful yet we have a guy making " 725mg "? Not say he dident but if it was real good test don't you think the pain would be outrageous? No questioning anything just asking to find an answer.

So denk from back in the 400mg test 1cc hurt like hell.
Test 600 500 400 and you can't feel shit. Unless in one instance a guy got an infection anyone here remember that mod i think it was from international lab? Help.

Cheapthreads out..

I remember one of the last sponsors we had with that Giga gear was found doctoring the test results... I had painful 200 and painful 400...also had them pain free...

AY had a test 300 that was a combination of test cyp and test iso and was super smooth.

Another source not on the board has test blend 375mg that is test-c/test-e/test-pp/test-p and it is very smooth.

Both brands tested 100% legit.

But for the life of me I will never understand why guys will attempt running mega test 8000 for the worst PIP in your life.

I mean, why go there?

That is why i like GearChurch launch blend.
200mg cyp 100mg prop. Great combo. Very smooth.

Cheapthreads out.

I've run pharmacom test E 500 and sustanon 500 many times and gotten bloods. It's proven legit. As far as pip goes it's not bad for me but for some of my buddies it was too much for them. It's a combination of the high concentration of hormone and higher solvents that makes for the pip.

I've run pharmacom test E 500 and sustanon 500 many times and gotten bloods. It's proven legit. As far as pip goes it's not bad for me but for some of my buddies it was too much for them. It's a combination of the high concentration of hormone and higher solvents that makes for the pip.

See now i been educated on test. Thanks.

Cheapthreads out..

There was a guy on the forum claiming to get a crazy high amount. I think he said 1g/ml . I think he was full of it . Maybe tone can chime in

IML Gear Cream!
I made a blend at 747. It's in the home brew section. If you try and stuff more than 750mg inside a 10ml vial it gets really thick. I believe IA had a tetra test 1000.. but you can't fit that much inside of a 10mL vial. I would be highly suspicious of thinking you're truly getting 1000mg per cc, unless they are using cyclodextrins to somehow make the powder displacement smaller or something weird.

At 800mg per cc you will seriously be pinning maple syrup. But it's possible.

Above 300 mg/ml the PIP increases with the increase in mg/ml. I have pinned legit 450 mg/ml but it was crippling pain. So bad it interferred with lifting.

I never use anything over 300 mg/ml these days.

Above 300 mg/ml the PIP increases with the increase in mg/ml. I have pinned legit 450 mg/ml but it was crippling pain. So bad it interferred with lifting.

I never use anything over 300 mg/ml these days.

When i used t400 yearssssss ago i mixed it with equogain 50mg 50ml. 1cc test 2cc equogain..

Cheapthreads out..

When i used t400 yearssssss ago i mixed it with equogain 50mg 50ml. 1cc test 2cc equogain..

Cheapthreads out..
I ended up filtering and adding Cyp to mine. It still was pretty rough.

I made a blend at 747. It's in the home brew section. If you try and stuff more than 750mg inside a 10ml vial it gets really thick. I believe IA had a tetra test 1000.. but you can't fit that much inside of a 10mL vial. I would be highly suspicious of thinking you're truly getting 1000mg per cc, unless they are using cyclodextrins to somehow make the powder displacement smaller or something weird.

Thank you tone , I haven’t talked to you , but I do know you’re a genius in home brewing

You can put a lot more into a 10 more vial but it may...ok it will hurt like hell shooting it. Promise!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

International Anabolics fake gear underdosed. Had to add that in case someone Googles it. Had some high mass per volume stuff and when I got it mass spec'd, it was complete bullshit. It was not the right ratio and completely missing an ester.

There was a source named Legion years ago roughly 04ish-08ish who had a product called Dominate 600. It was Test Enanthate 300mg and Test Decanoate 300mg and was super smooth and good. Definitely one of the first brewers/sources to have high mg gear

Yes i believe he is the mad scientist. However how bout the pip? How was so painful from denk with the hologram that one bottle so painful yet we have a guy making " 725mg "? Not say he dident but if it was real good test don't you think the pain would be outrageous? No questioning anything just asking to find an answer.

So denk from back in the 400mg test 1cc hurt like hell.
Test 600 500 400 and you can't feel shit. Unless in one instance a guy got an infection anyone here remember that mod i think it was from international lab? Help.

Cheapthreads out..

I remember that like it was yesterday lol. Gave me an abscess in my right delt. Those fuckers. One injection of their pip juice is all it took. It was IA on their 600mg/ml bullshit. I typically don’t use anything over 300mg/ml but was trying to do xsslobber a favor.

REHH gave you the answers you’re looking for though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get Shredded!
I remember that like it was yesterday lol. Gave me an abscess in my right delt. Those fuckers. One injection of their pip juice is all it took. It was IA on their 600mg/ml bullshit. I typically don’t use anything over 300mg/ml but was trying to do xsslobber a favor.

REHH gave you the answers you’re looking for though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol.. Sry to bring up the past bro.. Glad your better off...👍

Cheapthreads out..

International Anabolics fake gear underdosed. Had to add that in case someone Googles it. Had some high mass per volume stuff and when I got it mass spec'd, it was complete bullshit. It was not the right ratio and completely missing an ester.

Where did you have it mass speced? What did the actual reading show per mg?

I remember seeing a picture of moldy IA vials when shit went down. I couldn't believe it. When you're making that much profit why would you NOT invest money into sterile lab equipment/techniques?

Where did you have it mass speced? What did the actual reading show per mg?

I remember seeing a picture of moldy IA vials when shit went down. I couldn't believe it. When you're making that much profit why would you NOT invest money into sterile lab equipment/techniques?
Dirty fucking Philippino!!!

IA gear made me physically ill. The worst gear ive ever ran.

Banana leaf roofing is aseptic. Not to mention filipinas aren't know for being disease carriers.
Lol!

like many said, 300 is a good cut off, if someone is selling higher test I'm real skeptical and will pass, plus the probability it will crash or is bunk is higher. The highest I pinned was t400 and it damn near paralyzed my left leg in pain.

If you blend it right, test 500 is very smooth. It's not meant to be pinned a full cc at a time. The high mg stuff is meant to leave more room in your barrel for other compounds so you can pin less oil and still reach your destination mg wise.

Huh, "pinning maple syrup." I wonder if you'd get the sugar rush.

Why is this in The Pit and not AS section?

Back