• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much test in a bottle

IML Gear Cream!
If you blend it right, test 500 is very smooth. It's not meant to be pinned a full cc at a time. The high mg stuff is meant to leave more room in your barrel for other compounds so you can pin less oil and still reach your destination mg wise.
Whats the highest you have seen NPP that was painless? Zero PIP.

Huh, "pinning maple syrup." I wonder if you'd get the sugar rush.

Why is this in The Pit and not AS section?

Fuck bud this the spot... Everybody comes here for everything. Have you read some of the threads ppl put in the pit. Btw it usually turns into WWE in here if one person derails the thread. Sumner says hi.

Cheapthreads out..

If you blend it right, test 500 is very smooth. It's not meant to be pinned a full cc at a time. The high mg stuff is meant to leave more room in your barrel for other compounds so you can pin less oil and still reach your destination mg wise.
thats exactly what led my to try high test gear, but like most people you learn where the risk is and avoid it. Id rather pay for 200 or 300 and get what I paid for

Whats the highest you have seen NPP that was painless? Zero PIP.

225mg .. but it will have some bite if you pin a full CC. It isnt designed to be pinned like that though. Don't you have some NPP 150 from a sponsor here? Have you tried it?

And PIP is such an individualistic thing. Something that hurts me may not hurt you and vice versa.

I forgot they were in the Phillipines. That explains it.. ;)

It really was made with tranny piss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

225mg .. but it will have some bite if you pin a full CC. It isnt designed to be pinned like that though. Don't you have some NPP 150 from a sponsor here? Have you tried it?

And PIP is such an individualistic thing. Something that hurts me may not hurt you and vice versa.
No, I want to pin more than 1 ML for sure. Would 200 mg/ml work?

I'm not going to add NPP for about 6-8 weeks.

How much npp will you running a week? 800mg?
Not sure to be honest. My cycles are all by feel but I would guess 400 ish weekly.

here you go Cheap

Attachments

• Capture_2018-01-21-22-26-39.png
    Capture_2018-01-21-22-26-39.png
    314 KB · Views: 39
I would pin npp every 3rd day. If you're on 400 a week just pin slightly under 1CC 3 times a week.

Dosed at 200 you could just pin around 3/4 cc a week. It wouldn't be a huge difference in oil volume.

I pin 75mg a day. I notice the fluctuations if I don't.

Not saying the way I do it is the right way.. it's just what works for me!

Get Shredded!
When i used t400 yearssssss ago i mixed it with equogain 50mg 50ml. 1cc test 2cc equogain..

Cheapthreads out..

T400 years ago? Sounds like biogen gear..

Paxton shit i forgot bout that guy.. Wow..

Cheapthreads out..

Paxton.....was thier claim to fame peach oil gear or some shit like that?

Yea.. haha. I still got an old vial of it. "Proudly Made in U"

Attachments

• 20180122_192018.jpg
    20180122_192018.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Yea.. haha. I still got an old vial of it. "Proudly Made in U"

ILL TAKE IT!! What we need for that.. Ill jam 3cc right now no joke. No pain no gain..

Cheapthreads out..

You'll have to watch for the floaters. I think you learned how to do that pretty well by watching those Anabolic Service snap chat videos.

It's all yours cheapthreadz

You'll have to watch for the floaters. I think you learned how to do that pretty well by watching those Anabolic Service snap chat videos.

Lol.. Jk man i will however take some Copenhagen fine cut..lol..

Cheapthreads out..

Wasn't that guy Ronnie a rep for Paxton and pushing it big time as the greatest gear you could get? I almost placed an order with them then I saw things going down hill.

I got a few vials for free a long time ago and ran some for shits and giggles.

I got bloods drawn out of that very bottle I posted.

At 750mg a week my test levels were about 600. I still have them somewhere. I'll see if I can find them.

Hahaha I still got 2 vials of his NPP 200 that are straight Jizz in a vial...solid as a rock lol....and some "Tren200" that actually looks good but is it really 200 Ace? Lol is 200 Ace possible? I need to toss them out already lol

Why is Test Prop always 50mg/ml? Why doesn't someone make a Test P200?

Wasn't that guy Ronnie a rep for Paxton and pushing it big time as the greatest gear you could get? I almost placed an order with them then I saw things going down hill.

Black ronnie with the cool breeze shades.😎
Ya i member him.. I member a lot of guy's on here saying man your big you look good blah blah blah. Try paxton and you'll look like me... Shit i ordered for my buddy witch only turned out to him getting pip and infection. While i was useing MLG gear in return i got took by the whoof whoof man yay me..

Cheapthreads out..

There are a few sponsors here who have t-prop 150.

T-prop 200 is easily do-able

I see prop 100mg everywhere. Abex i remember had 150mg prop. No thanks ill stick to 100mg. Prop.

Cheapthreads out..

Back