Pharmacom Labs


PHARMA test e 300

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluxx View Post
    Is this your first cycle?
    Yea it is and i might change the dosages a little though i have enough for 14 to 15 more weeks

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Duluxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,069

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    2140398112

    Quote Originally Posted by williambass1998 View Post
    Yea it is and i might change the dosages a little though i have enough for 14 to 15 more weeks

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thatís a lot of stuff for your first. Prami?....that shit can eff you up. Really messed me up when I ran some tren a few years ago. You donít need it. You may not even need that much ai. The more test the more ai. But you wonít know unless you get bloods. Bump up to 500 a week like everyone said. See how that feels. When I was young didnít need that much ai. But now I do.

  3. #18
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    How are these dosages im probably gonna switch it up but im trying to make it last till end of April im gonna use prami when i get on deca for 10 weeks i really dont want deca dick lol that's why im using it and ill use it at night

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Duluxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,069

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    2140398112

    PHARMA test e 300

    Quote Originally Posted by williambass1998 View Post
    How are these dosages im probably gonna switch it up but im trying to make it last till end of April im gonna use prami when i get on deca for 10 weeks i really dont want deca dick lol that's why im using it and ill use it at night

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I think youíre over thinking it. Run 400 to 500 a week and then at 9 weeks you will have to raise to continue to progress. You may not get deca dick. You should only use prami if it starts to become a problem.

  5. #20
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluxx View Post
    I think youíre over thinking it. Run 400 to 500 a week and then at 9 weeks you will have to raise to continue to progress. You may not get deca dick. You should only use prami if it starts to become a problem.
    Ok thanks about the prami i have a weight lifting meet in March and i wanna make the most out of my test and deca im adding deca about 3 weeks before the meet then idk what i should do about the test should i just go up to 400 or 500 like you said but i don't wanna take 500 test for 13 weeks cuz dont you think my body will get used to it? Or just do 500 for feb and in March keep 500 then 600 in April

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Duluxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,069

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    2140398112

    Quote Originally Posted by williambass1998 View Post
    Ok thanks about the prami i have a weight lifting meet in March and i wanna make the most out of my test and deca im adding deca about 3 weeks before the meet then idk what i should do about the test should i just go up to 400 or 500 like you said but i don't wanna take 500 test for 13 weeks cuz dont you think my body will get used to it? Or just do 500 for feb and in March keep 500 then 600 in April

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Yes it will get used to it. So raise it at 9 week mark.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Duluxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,069

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    2140398112

    Good luck at the meet!

  8. #23
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluxx View Post
    Good luck at the meet!
    Alright thanks brotha ill let everyone know how it goes im shooting for 575 or 600 squat 360 or 380 or 405 on bench depends really clean 375 state record need to add about 50 more pounds going for 345 next week so will see

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    990
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    There are so many people that have this ballshrinkagephobia....yea, there may be some but your balls don't go in a vagina. Your girl will tell you if your penis is shrinking....she can careless about your nuts.
    At worst, it'll make your cock look bigger... Lmao

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dema's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    6,151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    177
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No drug testing for the meet? I'd stay away from deca if there is

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    990
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    No drug testing for the meet? I'd stay away from deca if there is
    Right?!?

    It stays in your system FOREVER. I think like a year or so. It could be a little longer.

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Gym Derelict
    Skip Foursome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,036
    Thanked in
    1,246 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol!

  13. #28
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    No drug testing for the meet? I'd stay away from deca if there is
    There's no testing for the meet but thanks for letting me know about it

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Right?!?

    It stays in your system FOREVER. I think like a year or so. It could be a little longer.

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    I've been on a low dosage so far doing 300mg im changing the dosage but i also take hcg and Aromosin and AAS cycle support ive been getting these headaches allmost every day you think it could be from the stuff im taking or amount of weight ive gained so fast I was cutting and now ive been bulking since August i was 200 now I'm allmost 240 what'd you guys think?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Always Hungry
    BOARD REP
    Titan5011's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In Humidity Hell.
    Posts
    2,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What kind of strength are you expecting?

    Strength for steroids is mostly the extra intracellular water retention. This usually doesn't happen till around 4 to 5 weeks and even then, I have no idea your water intake, sodium and food.

    Also. 300mg of Test isn't going to do anything dramatic for strength.

Similar Threads

  1. La pharma Test E
    By Cdak in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 08:19 AM
  2. H-AS Pharma Mast prop Test pro Lab test BEWARE
    By quinn a in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-12-2015, 05:12 PM
  3. Asia Pharma Test Prop PIP test
    By ROID in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:22 PM
  5. PSL pharma test e
    By Nova in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 08:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums