• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

Get Shredded!
Very true indeed. Were you running Proviron during the time she got pregnant? Hopefully, she is down with your aspirations.

No lol , from a new one , new girlfriend (4 months or so ) we found out a few weeks ago, but she’s going to move in and all that stuff so exciting times.

Just goes to show you can still be fertile on cycle lol as I took nothing to try to help that or cause that , but a blessing nonetheless

Nope no proviron and nothing to try to help fertility , just happened.

She understands it and is more supportive than my ex so that’s a start

good deal bro...happy for you!

Nope no proviron and nothing to try to help fertility , just happened.

She understands it and is more supportive than my ex so that’s a start

A couple progress shots , I’ve recently started prep still have a ways to go about 239 here

Attachments

• 878F084A-EB24-4E97-9716-A1BE69014AE1.jpeg
    878F084A-EB24-4E97-9716-A1BE69014AE1.jpeg
    634.7 KB · Views: 51
  • B331CE6A-AB1B-47E7-A071-86B20D13E8B5.jpeg
    B331CE6A-AB1B-47E7-A071-86B20D13E8B5.jpeg
    662.6 KB · Views: 51
Looking big.

The recently started thread on the forum about caber brings up a question for you. Do you use caber when running tren or deca? Do you think it is nessary or over used in general by most people?

No most of the time I do not I just keep e2 in check. But I have once when I thought it wasn’t managing e2 enough and was getting some gyno coming on , in that case yes I used caber. Use as needed not just every time you use those compounds , it’s more of an as needed thing I think keeping estrogen levels in check is much more important

Well said. I’ve never used caber in over 20 years of AAS. I manage my E2 very carefully.

No most of the time I do not I just keep e2 in check. But I have once when I thought it wasn’t managing e2 enough and was getting some gyno coming on , in that case yes I used caber. Use as needed not just every time you use those compounds , it’s more of an as needed thing I think keeping estrogen levels in check is much more important

You look thicker to me than last prep....maybe it’s just me. What have you been running up to this point? You have a look of high dose Deca or NPP ? Is 239 your top weight or will you look to get to 245-250?

A couple progress shots , I’ve recently started prep still have a ways to go about 239 here

I am one of the few who NEED Caber despite keeping e2 in range...Just started low dose Tren A 50mg eod..after 3rd pin had some minor lactation, couple small drops of milky liquid when I squeeze my nipple .5 Caber 2x per week and problem solved..and I keep e2 in range..think some guys dont squeeze the nipple in the right spot and might need Caber too without realzing it...gotta squeeze DEEP in the nipple tissue lol...either way I DEFINITELY need Caber...
No other side effects though and wouldnt even know I had an issue if I dont squeez them and see.no pain,gyno,etc..just liquid..happens everytime with me in Tren

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Fascinating. You may be right bro. We are all different. The only thing that jacks my prolactin up is MK677. That stuff killed my Oscar Meyer.😢

I am one of the few who NEED Caber despite keeping e2 in range...Just started low dose Tren A 50mg eod..after 3rd pin had some minor lactation, couple small drops of milky liquid when I squeeze my nipple .5 Caber 2x per week and problem solved..and I keep e2 in range..think some guys dont squeeze the nipple in the right spot and might need Caber too without realzing it...gotta squeeze DEEP in the nipple tissue lol...either way I DEFINITELY need Caber...
No other side effects though and wouldnt even know I had an issue if I dont squeez them and see.no pain,gyno,etc..just liquid..happens everytime with me in Tren

I’ve had that symptom but if no gyno and it’s not happening on it’s own / feeling any different then simple solution... don’t pinch your nipples lol. It only happens when you do that and of no other symptoms and not gyno then leave the nipples alone.

As for the bulk yea it was mostly Test/ deca

Currently test / npp/ mast but npp will come out further along in prep and add other compounds in. No weight will not go up, I was 255 full blown offseason , cutting calories and adding cardio I will continue to tighten up and drop weight, I think the people that “grow into shows” aren’t as dedicated in the off-season so when they get into prep mode and having regularly meals etc maybe they grow but for someone who has been paying the same attention to an off-season as a prep I think it’s only natural to drop weight as you prepare.

Or they weren’t on gear in offseason and then add gear for prep , not my scenario as I’ve been on in both

Question for M.Green, I will be blasting this fall bulk with deca and tren both starting at 400 and will prob taper up 4-6 weeks later eventually ending at 600 each compound. Test E, Deca, Tren E, Mast E. All same dosage. Question is will caber be mandatory for me or will it all come down to an individual thing. I know 2 19nors will have a major impact on prolactin. If so how much caber would u recommend starting as this my first time running 2 19 nors together.

Tren is a powerful compound but I wouldn’t use it to bulk. 2 19 nor’s is not well advised either, and what’s your purpose for the mast ?

Seems like you are at a cross roads half the cycle is more for cutting the other for bulking , IMO save the mast and tren when cutting.

You can take both the test and deca higher if you want but don’t need all those compounds I’d rather see 800-1000mg test / 600 deca than the cycle you laid out , I’d also propose that my suggestion would be easier on the body then the tren and all those compounds. Eat in surplus and train hard but I do not advise tren and deca at same time and would save tren for other purposes. Tren is a harsh compound and you don’t need 4 compounds to grow , caloric surplus and the basic time proven bulkers like test / deca or test/ eq

Last edited:
Good answer here💪

Tren is a powerful compound but I wouldn’t use it to bulk. 2 19 nor’s is not well advised either, and what’s your purpose for the mast ?

Seems like you are at a cross roads half the cycle is more for cutting the other for bulking , IMO save the mast and tren when cutting.

You can take both the test and deca higher if you want but don’t need all those compounds I’d rather see 800-1000mg test / 600 deca than the cycle you laid out , I’d also propose that my suggestion would be easier on the body then the tren and all those compounds. Eat in surplus and train hard but I do not advise tren and deca at same time and would save tren for other purposes. Tren is a harsh compound and you don’t need 4 compounds to grow , caloric surplus and the basic time proven bulkers like test / deca or test/ eq

Mast is part of GCs long ester blend. Test/Deca/Mast. 200 each compound in 1ml. Adding Tren was to keep a lean hard look while in a heavy surplus, also for huge strength gains. Ty for the response.

Last edited:
Do what you want but I don’t advise tren with that cycle and two 19 nor’s Is not advised.

You are bulking you are going to hold more water it is what it is , diet is the biggest component to how sloppy you get or not.

The caloric surplus and those other drugs at what I suggested would make you stronger, really want strength than throw in anadrol 50 for 4 weeks in beginning but I wouldn’t advise what you are proposing.

And just because it is in a blend on the mast doesn’t mean you have to use that , build your cycles first then get your gear not vice versa. Test / deca is plenty sufficient for bulking , throw in some anadrol or t boo if you want but I wouldn’t do what you are suggesting

L dog thanks for starting this off.

Over 40 I take health , longevity, and joint/ tendon health seriously so unless competing I probably wouldn’t advise tren or at least not extended runs.

For mass I’d stick to the basics and feel safe Running test anywhere from 500-750mg a week , Npp or deca 400-600 / or eq 600-750 a week. Obviously don’t run eq Test and deca at same time with those dosages but simple blasts like test / npp or deca. Or test/ eq have stood the test of time for a reason. At 40 I’d also probably stay from orals as a precaution unless competing

For cutting Over 40
Test , mast , primo are all good options

Mast or primo at 100mg eod along with 200 Test eod is a good little cut or recomp

For cutting can also throw in some T3 active thyroid hormone especially as we age as that may begin to slow down , start low maybe 25mcg a day and every 2 weeks could up it by 25. At 40 I wouldn’t go over 75 a day and wouldn’t run longer than 8weeks

Part 2. If you don’t worry about pct I still think it wise to try to at least take a month off everything completely once or twice a year. Sure you will crash and that time will suck but your receptors will become sensitive when you go back on again in a month and should respond a little better . So for like a month i like to get off everything and use a non hormonal testosterone support product to clean out before going back on trt dose or blast.

Just evaluate blood work to make sure all is in range but the blast cruise can be effective long term just try to take off a month or so here and there to let body have a little mini break.

As for trt I personally think it should just be Test. Around 2-250 a week depending on your t levels and how high normal you want to be. I wouldn’t cruise with other compounds because I don’t want my receptors and body acclimating somewhat to that compound I want to maximize the benefits of it when I blast it
Those are my thoughts and theories at least on a controversial topic (blast/cruise, receptor sensitivity)
Receptor sensitivity .... That's something I've seen debated so much.
Me Green, in your opinion, what would clean out androgen receptors best? Anything certain product? Nothing except time off AAS?
You believe 4 weeks is enough time if on SHORT esters? What if running Deca or Eq? More likr 6-8?!?

Thanks for your opinions and any possible research on this stuff.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Honestly I don’t take as much time off as I should , at least this last year but I do plan on it after this prep.

Yes I think it’s real , I do think 4 weeks is sufficient short esters and 6 weeks long yes but by that I mean completely off, not cruising.

Our bodies are smart and constantly adjust so I do think they need to be reset otherwise you have to keep upping doses higher and higher to get results because of that potential saturation of androgens/ downregulation / body adapting.

It’s a mental fuck as I know we all hate being off at least I can speak to that for me personally but long term I do think the reward is greater for greater gains when you get back on

In 4-6 weeks we won’t lose muscle just the fullness from the water and red blood cells a bit

Get Shredded!
6 months of coaching for 300

Have 10 spots open , diet, training , and gear protocols. Taking aas is only one part of it make sure you have a successful game plan to maximize your efforts and achieve your goals.

I work with both competitors and lifestyle clients. Prep/ offseason / lose weight / bulk whatever your goals are

Great opportunity guys! You won’t be disappointed💪

Adding sodium to your diet make you retain water when cutting? I've read it does and I've read it doesn't. You will at first then it will go away with a week. Start with 1/4 tsp each meal?

It will not effect fat loss , keep sodium as you normally would until you get a week out from show. That is when you want to get rid of all the water ( last few days and watch your sodium ) but if you are multiple weeks out it really doesn’t matter as it is just water and not fat or hindering fat loss.

If you need help your last few weeks of prep you can hire me to help you dial in.

On refeed/high carb day. Do you suggest adding fats to meal to help with insulin spike and triglycerides since fats are already minimal?

No just an increase in carbs and a slight decrease in total protein consumption , I wouldn’t change / mess with the fats , just extra carbs that day to shock the body and keep metabolism going then back to your routine diet

Hey Big Daddy...how's the girlfriend and the future baby Green?

How about some new pics?

How do you know when to have a cheat meal and usually burgers and fries?

You look for certain signs or every week?

Back