• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Baby is great just had another checkup today , 10 weeks along, wedding set in a couple months so all is well and prepping for a show currently.

Cheat meals- if performance / recovery is really lagging , really it should only be one meal a week or every other week. When you see yourself looking really flat and feeling like recovery is a problem and weight loss is stalling. If still progressing and dropping no need.

I like burger and fries yes , pancakes and an omelette , stuff like that.

Baby is great just had another checkup today , 10 weeks along, wedding set in a couple months so all is well and prepping for a show currently.

Cheat meals- if performance / recovery is really lagging , really it should only be one meal a week or every other week. When you see yourself looking really flat and feeling like recovery is a problem and weight loss is stalling. If still progressing and dropping no need.

I like burger and fries yes , pancakes and an omelette , stuff like that.

When you do a cheat meal, do you do supersaturation day? High carb day with a cheat meal or strictly cheat?

mrgreen,

Quick question, if your'e working out M-F and taking Superdrol @ 20mg/day, would you take the Superdrol 7 days a week, or only on workout days?

With it being as harsh as it is , probably just an hour before workouts on workout days , be sure to keep your test levels or any other compounds steady in your system throughout the week

Any new questions ?

Currently in my offseason at 245lbs looking better than I’ve ever looked at this weight. Should be setting myself up for a good competition season next year.

Hope everyone is doing well
Whats MG looking like?!?
Swoled up?!?!
Update: found pics. Looking stout

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep....we need some new pics bro.

Here’s a few a couple weeks ago at like 12 weeks out weight was around 234 here , got some time to continue cutting up for my contests upcoming

Attachments

• F648157D-7F10-4CB0-AD47-28CEE7F7F028.jpeg
    F648157D-7F10-4CB0-AD47-28CEE7F7F028.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • E95DD50B-621B-4029-85D1-B5FF97BA248D.jpeg
    E95DD50B-621B-4029-85D1-B5FF97BA248D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • F2FBDCF6-92F7-4E54-AA8C-DEC90FB7EB2E.jpeg
    F2FBDCF6-92F7-4E54-AA8C-DEC90FB7EB2E.jpeg
    993.9 KB · Views: 68
Hey Mrgreen.
What food do you recommend for someone without a huge appetite and has trouble reaching recommended protein intake?
I'm 6'5" 220lbs. It's hard for me to reach 250g of protein per day. Currently trying to bulk. In week 4 of my first cycle. Results are so far a tad underwhelming because it is really hard for me to hit the huge caloric requirements. I definitely notice a difference compared to before cycle though.
I understand I gotta be hitting my micronutrients as well so I am eating greens and fruits. I eat a few eggs and 4 scoops of protein powder daily. usually 24oz of lactose-free 2% milk. Skinless chicken breast when I got time.
I know it sounds like a strange problem to have, but I lost 100lbs several years back and since then my appetite never quite recovered.

I appreciate any insight you or anyone else can offer.

Last edited:
In regards to bulking

6 meals a day (every 3 hours)

8-10oz protein source per meal , and a cup to cup and a half of rice as carbs as a start (55-75g carbs a meal) can use oatmeal potatoes etc just do the math.

Protein sources such as
Ground turkey, chicken breast, ground beef , salmon, tuna, lean steak , etc

In addition you can drink 2-3 shakes a day. Shakes are easier to get down

50g whey iso, maybe add in 30-50g carb powder , and a spoonful or two of natural pb for more calories

Bulking is never pleasant for bodybuilders but we have to force feed to grow. It can be as simple as setting an alarm in the middle of night to get another meal in

That’s a very basic outline / some tips but if wanting in depth outlined diet help message me and we can work something out for a prescribed diet

Biggest thing is to not overeat in one meal where it ruins appetite for the others. But we have to force ourselves to eat to grow. The big bodybuilders 250 plus don’t eat the food because they are hungry or because it’s pleasant . They / we all struggle with it but have to get it down if we want to achieve that goal

In regards to bulking

6 meals a day (every 3 hours)

8-10oz protein source per meal , and a cup to cup and a half of rice as carbs as a start (55-75g carbs a meal) can use oatmeal potatoes etc just do the math.

Protein sources such as
Ground turkey, chicken breast, ground beef , salmon, tuna, lean steak , etc

In addition you can drink 2-3 shakes a day. Shakes are easier to get down

50g whey iso, maybe add in 30-50g carb powder , and a spoonful or two of natural pb for more calories

Bulking is never pleasant for bodybuilders but we have to force feed to grow. It can be as simple as setting an alarm in the middle of night to get another meal in

That’s a very basic outline / some tips but if wanting in depth outlined diet help message me and we can work something out for a prescribed diet

Biggest thing is to not overeat in one meal where it ruins appetite for the others. But we have to force ourselves to eat to grow. The big bodybuilders 250 plus don’t eat the food because they are hungry or because it’s pleasant . They / we all struggle with it but have to get it down if we want to achieve that goal

That's very helpful. I appreciate you taking the time to write that up.
I will work on making my meals smaller and more often throughout the day.

Hey Mrgreen.
What food do you recommend for someone without a huge appetite and has trouble reaching recommended protein intake?
I'm 6'5" 220lbs. It's hard for me to reach 250g of protein per day. Currently trying to bulk. In week 4 of my first cycle. Results are so far a tad underwhelming because it is really hard for me to hit the huge caloric requirements. I definitely notice a difference compared to before cycle though.
I understand I gotta be hitting my micronutrients as well so I am eating greens and fruits. I eat a few eggs and 4 scoops of protein powder daily. usually 24oz of lactose-free 2% milk. Skinless chicken breast when I got time.
I know it sounds like a strange problem to have, but I lost 100lbs several years back and since then my appetite never quite recovered.

I appreciate any insight you or anyone else can offer.

250 grams of protein is, roughly, 6-8 eggs for breakfast when you first get up and two pounds of meat divided up into four additional meals (8 ounces apiece). No whey protein shakes or milk needed.

Mr. Green, whats your thoughts on cutting and bulking simultaneously? If AAS(Test & EQ), would it make a difference in effects of adding muscle vs cutting fat?

With being in a calorie deficient primarily for cutting, also with being on a keto diet where there are more high fats, involved with diet

Mr. Green, whats your thoughts on cutting and bulking simultaneously? If AAS(Test & EQ), would it make a difference in effects of adding muscle vs cutting fat?

Not going to cut and add mass / muscle at same time . Cutting you are in a deficit.

Now visually you may look bigger ! Often times when I cut people think I look much bigger this is the illusion of bodybuilding , when the skin is thin and no fat around muscles they look larger , but to answer your question no not going to cut and bulk at same time.

While cutting, yes you can use eq, helps with endurance and vascular it’s just manage the hunger and don’t binge

I’ve been on eq this cut myself.

I have experience both with Leto dieting and low carb/ carb cycling

Make sure not to take too many fats where you aren’t in a calorie deficit

IML Gear Cream!
Opinions on dropsets and other intensity techniques?

My current split is

Triceps
Legs
Chest
Biceps
Off
Shoulders
Back

20 sets per bodypart 6-20 reps per set. Thinking of adding a drops and intensity techniques?

I enjoy one partpart a day so I can focus on it. Anything you would change?

Any advice appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes .

20 sets is way too many for some of these body parts like triceps alone, I would combine biceps/ triceps same day and change up your split .

Something like arms, legs, off, chest/shoulders , back , repeat

Dropsets have a place when trying to burn more calories but doing them all the time no , I’d only do it for last one or two sets of a workout to burnout

You might be overtraining doing that many sets per body part

I tend to stick to heavy weights in an 8-10 range , and about 16 working sets a workout

Got a question

If ones legs are their weak point do u recommend they work them out more often, or does that matter?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It depends , you could be overtraining if you do that

Have to really access a couple key factors

-Are you really training as hard as you can on them ?

-Form could be an issue make sure form is full range of motion, time under tension and really pushing hard for those last gut check reps

-Nutrition/ recovery - are you eating , sleeping/ resting enough for adequate recovery and repair

More isn’t always better could be but can also be detrimental depends on the above factors

I do 2 leg days with one focusing more so on quad development with some hams and the other vice versa

I like utilizing my carbs around most of my workout. I am lean bulking. I do have some at breakfast but not many. Should I have more carbs pre workout or post workout and what's your theory behind this?

What time of day do you train ? If it’s night after work I’d watch the post workout carb intake , but definitely take some in the 1-2 meals prior

What time of day do you train ? If it’s night after work I’d watch the post workout carb intake , but definitely take some in the 1-2 meals prior

I train at 250 and go to bed around 630-7

You can have some in your post workout meal immediately after working out just not too close to bed

Reminder
6 months coaching including diets, training, supplementation, gear protocols for 300

Pretty cheap services as I enjoy doing this on the side.

Message me if wanting help with your transformation goals

This is good opportunity. Great guy and a competitor who knows his stuff....see his pics.

Reminder
6 months coaching including diets, training, supplementation, gear protocols for 300

Pretty cheap services as I enjoy doing this on the side.

Message me if wanting help with your transformation goals

Back