• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

Get Shredded!
Interesting thought spartan. I’ve always ran test higher than other compounds but haven’t really had any issues with sides.

As for what’s a safe/vs agressive Test ratio for bodybuilders it’s really all over the board some guys with great genetics need far less than others. It really is all over the board. Depends on weight class as well , some guys run much higher doses I mean did you see Dallas’s test levels on autopsy ? Crazy high doses , that to me would certainly be on the risky/ unsafe side of things . However If I was a top olympia competitor like him it’s a different ballgame.

I haven’t gone higher than 250t eod so about 750-1000mg a week for me personally. I don’t think you need much more than that. Will I push it more in future prob a little bit but I’d rather a steady approach and be in it for the long haul progress over years as opposed to full throttling it and adding more risk factors

Good info Mr Green. Some guys feel good with Test levels at 500 while others like it at a level of 1200. When I was on TRT, my doc would let me stay at a level of 1250 per week. Now that I'm on Ldog's TRT program, I decide my level and compounds💪

Haha I like l dogs version better.

Yea my test levels on 750-1000mg are way higher than 1250 lol or else there would be some serious problems lol.

When I cruise I usually cruise on just 250t for the week but my cruise periods admittedly don’t last very long

Mr Green,

Tell me about your experience with EQ. Some guys hate it while others love it. By the way, Bostin came out with a new video last week....I really enjoyed it.

Good info Mr Green. Some guys feel good with Test levels at 500 while others like it at a level of 1200. When I was on TRT, my doc would let me stay at a level of 1250 per week. Now that I'm on Ldog's TRT program, I decide my level and compounds
I wish my levels where that high. I am on TRT 250 a week and my levels are only around 600. He wont change it all. :(

I like eq. Running it currently, it’s not going to have great crazy gains by itself but stacking it with test and maybe one other compound adds a nice effect. I feel the gains are keepable although they do take some time. I usually run 6-800 mg combined with test and maybe some npp is a solid little bulk.

At 250mg per week, your levels should be alot higher.

I wish my levels where that high. I am on TRT 250 a week and my levels are only around 600. He wont change it all. :(

- - - Updated - - -

I agree...Thanks.

I like eq. Running it currently, it’s not going to have great crazy gains by itself but stacking it with test and maybe one other compound adds a nice effect. I feel the gains are keepable although they do take some time. I usually run 6-800 mg combined with test and maybe some npp is a solid little bulk.

At 250mg per week, your levels should be alot higher.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree...Thanks.
I wish it was. This is 10 days post injection which is how the doctor like it. Doubt he will change cause been this way for a year now

Ok...now I see. What is your injection schedule?

I wish it was. This is 10 days post injection which is how the doctor like it. Doubt he will change cause been this way for a year now

Ok...now I see. What is your injection schedule?
Well technically he gives me 3cc every 3 weeks but said I can inject once a week. So that is what I do. The only thing that I can think of why its “low” is that I take prednisone 10mg every day. He said that can sometimes counteract the levels somewhat. But doesn’t think that he should increase the dose. When I started it was 1 shot of 250 every two weeks in the office. After a few times he said I can do at home since wife is nurse. I just moved to Arizona from NY maybe I can look for a doctor here that would change it.

IML Gear Cream!
The best TRT option(in my opinion is 200-225mg per week) in two shots per week which helps keep T levels stable and E2 at a manageable level.

Agree wholeheartedly with what l dog said above. What did y’all train today ? I hit chest and triceps on my highest set of incline bench was repping 295 for 8 clean unassisted no spotter reps

Agree wholeheartedly with what l dog said above. What did y’all train today ? I hit chest and triceps on my highest set of incline bench was repping 295 for 8 clean unassisted no spotter reps

Just cardio today.

4 day split with 40 minutes cardio seven days a week.

Desperate times call for desperate measures :)

EDIT: Wait a minute I just glossed over the 295 incline for 8 reps. Wow!

Last edited:
Lol yea that was pretty good weight for me and haven’t really been emphasizing chest as it’s a strong point for me. Guess the extra calories from camping got put to good use :)

I'm doing full body workouts for the next 3 months...I switch up every now and then. I follow Leroy Colberts routine with my added twists. M-W-F I'm making it happen with a vengeance.:stupid:

Let's give Mr Green some new questions!!!

I seen what MMA fighters go through to make weight and I even seen a guy have a seizure during the process.

What do you guys do 24 hours before getting on stage?

For me it’s a week long process.

Lots of water beginning of weak , slowly cut back and drink sparingly Thursday, Friday day of weigh ins no drinking water except just to wet lips , 1/2 a diuretic like aldactone or dyazide around noon , another 1/2 diuretic after my post weigh in meal . Cardio stops for me on Wednesday so I can start filling out and loading the muscles back up with glycogen from carbs

In a recomp...if you were only allow the same meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner what would it be? And, what would you supplement that with for in between meals?

Do you personally do fasted cardio?

Get Shredded!
Well you should have more than 3 meals and split them up 5-6 meals is better as eating smaller portions but more frequently aids the metabolism and fat burning.

I do prefer fasted cardio personally that’s what I do during prep.

As for if it were same meal over and over it would have to be something I like and can easily get down.

For me that would be something like a couple eggs, egg whites , maybe 1/2 an oz raw almonds.

Depending how lean I wanted to get and where I was currently at would dictate carbs or not , if carbs I like English muffins , or jasmine rice . During prep when goal is to get crazy cut I don’t really have direct carbs other than one cheat meal a week. But if recomping you might be able to get away with a few just depends where your starting point is and how much fat you need to lose.

If only on TRT and could only add one thing to help get lean what would be best option

Lots of ways to go here , you just talking fat loss ?

Hgh if it’s legit. 3-4 iu a day
Clen / t3 for fat loss, Clen can start at 20mcg gradually work up to up too 100mcg split throughout day in 20mcg doses, t3 start at 25mg can work up to 75 mg

Anabolics aren’t going to get you lean that’s all diet related but hgh and Clen/t3 will burn fat.

If wanting an anabolic for more definition maybe add some mast

Do you recommend a keto diet over all else for fat loss? A lot of you diet/fitness buffs seem to follow these. I’m also curious how you would transition from a keto diet to one that includes carbs and vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best diet is one you can stick to . For me yes I like the bodybuilding type keto very high protein , moderate healthy fats , no direct carbs other than one cheat meal per week . Why is it easier ? Well I’ve done both when I dieted with carbs and carb cycling I had varying blood sugar levels , more crashes where I would suddenly become seriously exhausted and had more cravings. My last prep I followed Dave Palumbo’s ketogenic diet and had far less cravings and came in more peeked. I’ve got Skip on a similar program and he has been progressing and cutting up like crazy , perhaps he can chime in . Of course he is very hungry right now but that’s because his metabolism is really revving right now , when it got to the point where he was very depleted and exhausted I had him have a cheat meal to restore some glycogen in the muscles , keep the body guessing , and help the mental aspect of getting through the diet after the one cheat it’s back on the diet for another week or 2 before another cheat.

All in all I’m a fan of it if done right. It works for me and I’ve seen it work with clients

The best diet is one you can stick to . For me yes I like the bodybuilding type keto very high protein , moderate healthy fats , no direct carbs other than one cheat meal per week . Why is it easier ? Well I’ve done both when I dieted with carbs and carb cycling I had varying blood sugar levels , more crashes where I would suddenly become seriously exhausted and had more cravings. My last prep I followed Dave Palumbo’s ketogenic diet and had far less cravings and came in more peeked. I’ve got Skip on a similar program and he has been progressing and cutting up like crazy , perhaps he can chime in . Of course he is very hungry right now but that’s because his metabolism is really revving right now , when it got to the point where he was very depleted and exhausted I had him have a cheat meal to restore some glycogen in the muscles , keep the body guessing , and help the mental aspect of getting through the diet after the one cheat it’s back on the diet for another week or 2 before another cheat.

All in all I’m a fan of it if done right. It works for me and I’ve seen it work with clients

Hey boss!

This is the first time I have cut on a diet like this and has gone real well.

It was a little dicy in the beginning going hypo after first meal during the first few days but we fixed that after a short discussion.

I had good energy for 7 weeks then I just went flat one day and Mr. Green told me to have a cheat meal and I feel much better and energy came right back. Not sure how often we will add this refeed as this was our first time but we will gauge it going forward to decide.

As far as cutting I went from 20-22% body fat at the start and after four weeks ~15% body fat and not sure where I am after 8 weeks as of today.....maybe 12%

Goal is 8% body fat then starts the bulk.

That is when I expect pancakes for breakfast :)

Thanks fellas. Yeah, it appeals to me for the reasons you just said. I’d much rather stick to a structured plan than carb cycle and be moody 24/7. Seems like Dave Palumbo’s version is 60%P 30%F and 10%C.... is this something I could jump into or do you recommend gradually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are ready to cut you can jump straight into it keep carbs less than 50g day basically no direct sources as some of your veggies etc will have some in them.

Employ cardio as well of course

for AI use, i like adex better while on cycle, .5mg ed keeps my estrogen around 25 while 10-12mg ed of asin had my estrogen higher around 50-60. same lab so i don't think it was bunk. my problem is when its time for pct and i stop the adex i break out like crazy, I'm guessing from the estrogen rebound. question is how would you handle an ai during the pct transition?

Keep running the ai for an additional 2 weeks after your last shot of injectables. Acne is a lot from hormonal imbalances as you alluded to. Can be too much dht , too much estro etc . Dave’s product testolyze is good post cycle to a. Help get natural test production going again, b. It also helps regulate those hormones to the correct levels and in lots of cases can help clear up acne.

I’d look into that if I were you.

Ps I agree I like arimidex better as well

Back