Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points

Mr Green,

Personal question so please feel free to decline.

How often do you get bloodwork? Is your personal doctor aware of the "Supplements" that you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    Winner winner lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Does personal doctor know ? Nope
    Blood work for me about every 4 months or so. Could certainly be more frequent but better than not at all.

Doctor was freaking out at my cholesterol numbers when running tren but the knuckleheads also didnít tell me to fast that they would be pulling bloods and I had a huge breakfast of like 7 whole eggs etc needless to see he was freaked and prescribed cholesterol meds but I donít take them as I manage my cholesterol through diet and cardio and it comes back in range. Cholesterol meds scare me with some of the negative sides so I just stick to my bp medicine But he was shocked at that test result lol now you would think a smart doc would then put it together or at least ask the question but he didnít

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol.... how bad were the numbers?

Ive been running 10mg of Cardarine per day to assist with lipids. I'm very curious on how this will translate into better numbers. I'll know soon enough.

Does personal doctor know ? Nope
    Blood work for me about every 4 months or so. Could certainly be more frequent but better than not at all.

Doctor was freaking out at my cholesterol numbers when running tren but the knuckleheads also didnít tell me to fast that they would be pulling bloods and I had a huge breakfast of like 7 whole eggs etc needless to see he was freaked and prescribed cholesterol meds but I donít take them as I manage my cholesterol through diet and cardio and it comes back in range. Cholesterol meds scare me with some of the negative sides so I just stick to my bp medicine But he was shocked at that test result lol now you would think a smart doc would then put it together or at least ask the question but he didnít

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít remember off hand as this was about a year ago but they were pretty abnormal at the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep the questions coming guys ,
    General dietary advice, training , favorite exercises , reps or set range , cycle help etc

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points

No doubt guys...take advantage of this opportunity by GC.

Mr Green,

Just an observation...I see tons of young guys in the gym who use pre workout powders. Its almost to the point that these guys cant seem to get motivated or have a great workout without it. At some point, the adrenals are going to get burned out...it seems like an epidemic with lots of young lifters. Do you notice this as well?

Keep the questions coming guys ,
    General dietary advice, training , favorite exercises , reps or set range , cycle help etc

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points

Let me preface this by saying, I have no desire to run Clen but I do have a question.

Do you think clen in conjunction with with proper diet and training can help aid in getting rid of that stubborn body fat or is diet/cardio/training enough? Iíve had great results with just diet alone but Iím curious as to what you think about this... I kind of enjoy the fight against the stubborn fat and itís very rewarding to wake up in the mornings and see how much Iím starting to lean out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post
    Let me preface this by saying, I have no desire to run Clen but I do have a question.

Do you think clen in conjunction with with proper diet and training can help aid in getting rid of that stubborn body fat or is diet/cardio/training enough? Iíve had great results with just diet alone but Iím curious as to what you think about this... I kind of enjoy the fight against the stubborn fat and itís very rewarding to wake up in the mornings and see how much Iím starting to lean out.

clen sucks... what people dont realize is you get major rebound after you stop... there really is no such thing as stubborn fat.
    everyone holds more fat cells in different areas... if you dont compete there is not much reason to go below say 6-7 %..
    if you walk around at 6-7 % bf and muscle at the same time you will always look impressive with no shirt on .... its simple to do. its not easy but it is simple.
    once you have dieted down and stayed there for more then a year straight your skin will thin and you will look even leaner ... never stay on the same exact cals everyday... you need to cycle your diet...
    if you just want to look great naked or at the beach... its just a matter of continuously following a routine day in and day out for at least a year.
    dont make big adjustments , dont blow and and then have to diet that shit off... also there is a difference between water and fat...
    a BB who is holding a bit of water can look bloated and smooth then in a few days pull all that water out and look totally different

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,741 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bc123jm View Post
    clen sucks... what people dont realize is you get major rebound after you stop... there really is no such thing as stubborn fat.
    everyone holds more fat cells in different areas... if you dont compete there is not much reason to go below say 6-7 %..
    if you walk around at 6-7 % bf and muscle at the same time you will always look impressive with no shirt on .... its simple to do. its not easy but it is simple.
    once you have dieted down and stayed there for more then a year straight your skin will thin and you will look even leaner ... never stay on the same exact cals everyday... you need to cycle your diet...
    if you just want to look great naked or at the beach... its just a matter of continuously following a routine day in and day out for at least a year.
    dont make big adjustments , dont blow and and then have to diet that shit off... also there is a difference between water and fat...
    a BB who is holding a bit of water can look bloated and smooth then in a few days pull all that water out and look totally different
    Clen sucks and I am not a fan

I tried it, I felt like shit and it did not help drop body fat as I still was not eating right.

I have gotten down to single digits without feeling shaky and half dead not using clen and from eating and training right.

Not trying to talk you out of it, just my experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bc123jm View Post
    Thanks man. Yea Iím working my ass off to lean out and itís paying off. I figured there would be some rebound effect with clen. I like busting my ass to get lean. Iím pretty happy with the progress Iíve made in the past couple of months. Itís crazy what diet alone will do!

I feel like people want to take those short cuts and use things to get them there faster. It hasnít been easy for me, I lost some
    Weight and then gained some back when I was sick for 3 weeks and now Iím dropping it. Itís why I only hop on the scale once a week. I think the mirror says a lot more than the scale. I think I was holding more water than fat from being sick. Either way, Iím happy with my progress and I wonít be giving up any time soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Ldog
    Totally agree about the preworkout sand honestly a year ago I was one of those guys. Always had to have some sort of preworkout. I realized the stimulants and all that nonsense actually was wreaking havoc on my system and upon further research realized all those stimulants can and will actually hinder gains. I still use some preworkout products but the ones that are stim free. Iíll usually do a scoop of a non stim pre workout, a scoop of aminos, and 35-50g carb supplement mixed in a shake 35-40 mins preworkout and that has been working out very nicely.

As for Clen,
    For me all the negative sides disappear after being in for about 2 weeks so I handled it well but agree you certainly donít need it unless really competing my first show ever I dieted down without it or t3 just good ol diet and cardio and was still shredded. Iím not going to say Clen serves no purpose though , for me it works as I need it to step on stage. Can it help aid fat loss absolutely but itís not the only way to achieve that result and if the sides are too much then donít bother with it.

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Green...What do you feel is the Minimum amount of Tren a week needed to see results?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren A maybe 50mg eod which equates to like 150-200mg a week

Really donít need as much as some guys run. Also depends on goals but you will see results on that