• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Mr Green,

As a NPC athlete and one who is working to get his pro card, what is a typical day like for you? Are you able to work full time and still meet all of your training needs?

L

Absolutely , full time job , take meals to work , workout after work etc . Just takes some planning

Any specific advice regarding diet training and or gear for someone with the goal of maximum strength and mobility with minimal size? Your physique is incredible and really respect the time money and work you put into it, but it’s pretty different from my goals which is basically to attain that lean flexible hardened build that experienced combat operators and professional fighters attain. I’m a professional bouncer and bodyguard and amateur lady killer so love my tight waist. I think u have read my log at least once so u know what I look like.

Fl before I make a recommendation let me make sure I understand correctly. You want to know a good diet to stay tight or to get tighter from where you currently are ? Gear that will make you toned and muscular but not to big and bulky ? Is the strength a prerequisite because of the bouncing or what’s more important are you going for the look or the strength being enhanced regardless will have you stronger than what you would be clean . Clear that up for me and I’d be happy to give some advice

Fl before I make a recommendation let me make sure I understand correctly. You want to know a good diet to stay tight or to get tighter from where you currently are ? Gear that will make you toned and muscular but not to big and bulky ? Is the strength a prerequisite because of the bouncing or what’s more important are you going for the look or the strength being enhanced regardless will have you stronger than what you would be clean . Clear that up for me and I’d be happy to give some advice

I’m currently 6’3 211. I wouldn’t mind dropping to 200 even. Most I’ve benched was 295 for 1 and a half rep. Yes precisely i want to know a good blast protocol and cruise protocol for max density, tone, and hardness. Strength and speed should come with a physique like that with continued training right? I’m currently running TPP, npp, eq, and mast while eating in defecit 5/7 days with 2 hog out days. Been more focused on calisthenics than the gym lately but that’s about to change. I want maximum pound for pound strength while keeping bulk low, being flexible, and looking great for the ladies.
E40E3B8C-88F4-4783-A525-77A3644B1045.jpeg

Last edited:
The compounds you chose are fine , watch that the eq doesn’t make you too hungry. Incorporate cardio and make sure you are staying in a deficit . Instead of 2 hog out days as you call it I’d cut back and only have one cheat meal a week as opposed to two full days of it , you may be taking yourself out of a deficit on those 2 days for the week.

The compounds you are running is plenty for what you want to do , while in a deficit you may not feel quite as strong as say in a bulk mode but if you wanting to drop to 200 and tone up more I wouldn’t worry about that right now, focus on nutrition and train hard in the gym push yourself

Just to preface this post I am a client of Mr. Green.

I am not a competitor and I am not one of the guys here to get massive.

My goal is aesthetics and as I am rocketing to the great age of 60 years old pretty soon I am challenging his abilities working with geriatrics :)

Unfortunately he does not have an AARP discount :)

All joking aside he has been great to work with for the last two weeks and look forward to working with him for several months.

One thing I notice from working with him and another coach previously is how drugs are not a crucial aspect when getting primed and ready to grow but actually diet, low body fat and training comes first.

My two questions to Mr Green are:

1) How much emphasis do you put on drugs when you are coming out of off season and start your training.

2) When you are going hard and bulking for competition was does the average competitors drug protocol look like.

I have a question:

I notice often times people seem to use D-Bol to always "kickstart" a cycle.

What would be wrong with using D-Bol the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle (like Test only, or Test/Deca for example) to finish off the cycle strong??

hmmm...good questions young man:popcorn:

Just to preface this post I am a client of Mr. Green.

I am not a competitor and I am not one of the guys here to get massive.

My goal is aesthetics and as I am rocketing to the great age of 60 years old pretty soon I am challenging his abilities working with geriatrics :)

Unfortunately he does not have an AARP discount :)

All joking aside he has been great to work with for the last two weeks and look forward to working with him for several months.

One thing I notice from working with him and another coach previously is how drugs are not a crucial aspect when getting primed and ready to grow but actually diet, low body fat and training comes first.

My two questions to Mr Green are:

1) How much emphasis do you put on drugs when you are coming out of off season and start your training.

2) When you are going hard and bulking for competition was does the average competitors drug protocol look like.

Get Shredded!
I try to take at least a month off and clean out, this year I took a month off but bridged by using insulin so I was still taking advantage of the post show anabolic window and the increase in calories which had my body in a state poised for growth.

Prep Cycle varies but something like
Wks 1-8 250test 100 npp 100 mast eod
Wks 8-16 250test 100 tren a 100 mast eod
Wks 12-16 50mg winny a day and last 2 weeks I might throw in some halo to harden up as it’s very androgenic

Sometimes swap mast at end with primo or vice Versa start with primo then switch to mast
Also use Clen/ t3 combo for cutting

Skip.
1. I’m always training even when off season , offseason for me just means not prepping for a show so trying to grow . I don’t put more emphasis on the gear anymore one time of year than next. My dosages are pretty consistent for me just different compounds. I believe in Test always as a base and as the workhorse though.
2. I can’t speak for average in terms of other competitors only can speak for myself for me
Bulking is something like
250Test, 200 deca or 200 eq eod with anadrol or d bol usually to kickstart it off at about 50mg a day for first 6 weeks

But as you alluded to for me it’s more diet based and the hardest part is getting all the food in. Some guys use a lot more , I respond pretty well so don’t need quite as much and I’m also not a 250lb mass monster on stage like these ifbb pros and super heavyweights. I’m happy gaining 10 solid lbs of new muscle growth a year. It’s a marathon not a sprint and sometimes we have to all remind ourselves of that. If you push the gas to heavy and too fast your body usually won’t be able to keep up long term

Xm, either way is fine , most guys do it at beginning because they want to feel on, the extra strength, recovery and growth from the get go when they start blast as opposed to waiting for the long esters to get going and start making big changes but you absolutely can run it at end as that’s another nice way to do it to overcome the plateau and spur on some extra growth those last 4-6 weeks.

Some may call bs on dosage but for me and my physique currently it’s really not these mega doses people throw out there, sure some guys probably push the needle and go overboard. If I’m competing and winning now with these dosages which I am , then I don’t think members on here who don’t compete and just want the look should be doing more. You can achieve a great physique but it is very diet dependent. Eat like shit look like shit, eat small be small, eat big, be big

Diet is something I’ve learned much about the last couple years and has made a tremendous impact in my progress and growth. In no way am I saying I’d look like this with diet alone but they work in conjunction with one another like synergistic compounds you have to have the synergism between proper nutrition and gear to achieve greatest results not necessarily really pushing it on gear and not focusing on diet or vice versa

How old are you, how tall are you, and what do you weigh off season and precontest?

Mid to late 20’s
5’9-5’10ish
Offseason last year heaviest was 237
Most recent show was 192 day of weigh ins

Currently offseason mode 233 in am looking much tighter than last years offseason as last year I wasn’t as clean with my diet . I’d like to prob get to a good 245 this offseason and then come in next show around 197 but in even better condition I prob had another 4 lbs or so to lose last contest to really get those striated glutes etc . I had a wicked Christmas tree though . Toughest part is to try not to be a scale watcher in both offseason and prep mode because sure I could get to 245 by eating a lot of junk but more of it would be fat then muscle , same with prep can’t really pick a weight just got to keep grinding and pushing even when you think you are super shredded there’s another level you can go so I try to stick with mirror as opposed to scale but we all fall victim to scale watching from time to time

So true bro....I still enjoy Cocoa Peebles pre workout or 2 glazed donuts....I just don't want to discipline myself to the extreme!!!😂

Some may call bs on dosage but for me and my physique currently it’s really not these mega doses people throw out there, sure some guys probably push the needle and go overboard. If I’m competing and winning now with these dosages which I am , then I don’t think members on here who don’t compete and just want the look should be doing more. You can achieve a great physique but it is very diet dependent. Eat like shit look like shit, eat small be small, eat big, be big

Diet is something I’ve learned much about the last couple years and has made a tremendous impact in my progress and growth. In no way am I saying I’d look like this with diet alone but they work in conjunction with one another like synergistic compounds you have to have the synergism between proper nutrition and gear to achieve greatest results not necessarily really pushing it on gear and not focusing on diet or vice versa

The diet is the toughest part for us all ! Believe me I don’t like eating bland crap all the time and I’ll have one cheat meal a week for sanity but it pays dividends.

My preworkout meal is usually 1 to 1 1/2 cup quick oats with 1 to 2 scoops protein powder mixed in with one tablespoon peanut butter or English muffins and peanut butter

Mr Green,

How familiar are you with certain youtube personalities? Are there ones that you respect? How about some thoughts on Bostin Loyd? Do you think he will make it to 40 years old?😂

Haha I keep up with a few. Boston not so much , he’s going to end up dead or worse get others killed probably the latter although lately he seems to be trying to push health a bit more then some of the outrageous stuff he has done in past but I do love the entertainment when he calls out others like the recent Matt Porter flare up with Fakrhi and Dave on Iron Debate and of course Boston weighed in , he also called out this up and comer Nick Walker and his coach saying he’s going to die in the coming years for growing too much too fast and holding too much water. It was funny not because he called out the kid which who am I to judge he’s gunning for his pro card and working damn hard to achieve it , he’s a monster ! but More so because someone called Boston out saying you were the one doing all these crazy cycles and then got famous because of it. Kind of like pot calling the kettle black.

I really like the rxmuscle shows and debates that Dave Palumbo puts on. Usually lots of great knowledge and experience from him and other past pros like Milos Sarcev and some others he gets on as guests. Ask Dave is a very knowledgeable series you could listen all day and learn a lot.

I used to also keep up with Piana a bit but again more for the entertainment aspect.

For Educational stuff I like John Meadows channel , Dave’s as I mentioned, there’s a guy called 44 on swole that does a good job breaking down different compounds strengths and weaknesses and how they work for him etc.

Milos has a great video on building and creating diets etc

There’s a lot of good material

As for Luimarco and Vegan Gains and some other clowns I haven’t ever watched them and never will.

IML Gear Cream!
Speaking of Boston go check out his Facebook post a minute ago talk about shots fired ... lol calling out Matt Jansen hard for his new site he’s setting up that has training footage of Dallas from his last prep together

Lol...yeah...44 on swole is solid...he is a fellow Marine so I have rep him. I do like Bostin...he is a good kid just a little crazy.

By the way...Order 66 Mr Green....lol!!!!!

What’s order 66 prob something I should know but not ringing a bell.

Who can guess where I got my username from ? Shouldn’t be too hard to figure out , not the 376 part but the Mr Green

Oh gosh that’s the Jason Genova guy , another sensation that I just don’t get... 🙄

Haha I keep up with a few. Boston not so much , he’s going to end up dead or worse get others killed probably the latter although lately he seems to be trying to push health a bit more then some of the outrageous stuff he has done in past but I do love the entertainment when he calls out others like the recent Matt Porter flare up with Fakrhi and Dave on Iron Debate and of course Boston weighed in , he also called out this up and comer Nick Walker and his coach saying he’s going to die in the coming years for growing too much too fast and holding too much water. It was funny not because he called out the kid which who am I to judge he’s gunning for his pro card and working damn hard to achieve it , he’s a monster ! but More so because someone called Boston out saying you were the one doing all these crazy cycles and then got famous because of it. Kind of like pot calling the kettle black.

I really like the rxmuscle shows and debates that Dave Palumbo puts on. Usually lots of great knowledge and experience from him and other past pros like Milos Sarcev and some others he gets on as guests. Ask Dave is a very knowledgeable series you could listen all day and learn a lot.

I used to also keep up with Piana a bit but again more for the entertainment aspect.

For Educational stuff I like John Meadows channel , Dave’s as I mentioned, there’s a guy called 44 on swole that does a good job breaking down different compounds strengths and weaknesses and how they work for him etc.

Milos has a great video on building and creating diets etc

There’s a lot of good material

As for Luimarco and Vegan Gains and some other clowns I haven’t ever watched them and never will.

do you like Seth Feroce?

Seth is cool he usually tells it like it is.

And nope it’s from a certain movie that originally has ties to bodybuilding

Back