• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Good stuff.

Breathing is very important as well as getting your body used to the sound of gunfire,recoil as well as body flexibility. I'm curious as to how you would perform with no scope?

Great stuff on the 9mil. Bottom line...practice makes perfect.

Yesterday I was standing with the 30-06 today I was seated with sandbags for the rifle to rest. Today I was at 50 yards and the guy at range helped me get my scope configured but even after adjusting scope and nobs I consistently miss about 3 inches right of target. I’m thinking it’s my trigger pull maybe taking me off but then again I know when lining up the shot it still moves around a lot and is hard to get straight on pin hairs target without slightly moving here and there.

With the 9 at first I felt like I was aiming at target but everything was shooting low once I got the hang of it it got much better with chest shots close to each other and then I did some head shots and got better with that so it progressed at the end and I definitely got more comfortable with it.

Last edited:
Mr Green, please take a few minutes and watch this video. While the video concerns an AR-15, the fundamentals are really good for you and I'm certain will make an immediate impact on your shooting skill. Listen closely to the segment on breathing.

https://youtu.be/BGs_GuPiDbI

L

Cool man thanks!

Sorry to sidetrack the thread. Anyone got questions for me ?

You brought tears to my eyes😢

QUOTE=mcreject83;1393046]Ooh Rah Devil Dog![/QUOTE]

In case you couldn’t tell by my name, mcreject (MarineCorpsReject) I, too, am one of Uncle Sams Misguided Children.

You brought tears to my eyes😢

QUOTE=mcreject83;1393046]Ooh Rah Devil Dog!
[/QUOTE]

I see now...I just gained a brother💪. Good to have you here bro.

In case you couldn’t tell by my name, mcreject (MarineCorpsReject) I, too, am one of Uncle Sams Misguided Children.
[/QUOTE]

I believe test should always be the base. Test is our most naturally anabolic compound and I feel it should always be your highest dosed compound.

I think 6-800 mg a week test

Tren somewhere around 350-500 mg so it’s a little less than test for sure but those numbers work well for me and help tolerate sides in my opinion.

Tren is a great strong compound you don’t need much more than 500 if diet and training hard!

I completely agree, this has always been my practice also. Right now I’m doing 650mg test/ 350mg tren. Let the ride begin!

I believe test should always be the base. Test is our most naturally anabolic compound and I feel it should always be your highest dosed compound.

I think 6-800 mg a week test

Tren somewhere around 350-500 mg so it’s a little less than test for sure but those numbers work well for me and help tolerate sides in my opinion.

Tren is a great strong compound you don’t need much more than 500 if diet and training hard!

lol oh man.....I don't think the gym is ready for you bro!!!

Going to be up in that gym all jacked up on gear churches tren a singing cadence “Back in 1775, My Marine Corps came alive!!!” 藍

Ok mr green, got another question. In your opinion what is the highest amount of mL you should inject at once. I know it’s site depend but what would you say about the most common sites (delts, glutes, quads).

I don’t ever go above 3 cc but that’s also the max on my pins so that’s what I stick to

I know medically speaking it’s approximately 5ml, but the the liquid usually isn’t as viscous as cotton or grape seed oil. It’s usually a form of suspension so it’s reconstituted with normal saline. Wasn’t sure what the parameters were for gear. I usually never go over 3 either so I’ll keep on keeping on! Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!

Glad your here Devildog💪

I know medically speaking it’s approximately 5ml, but the the liquid usually isn’t as viscous as cotton or grape seed oil. It’s usually a form of suspension so it’s reconstituted with normal saline. Wasn’t sure what the parameters were for gear. I usually never go over 3 either so I’ll keep on keeping on! Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Mr. Green,
I have a question about bloodwork. A lot of posts about Test E cycles recommend Arimidex .5mg or 1mg every 3 days and say to use bloodwork results to determine the dosage. I am going to get a bloodwork pretty soon, what should I request to get tested and what do I need to look for?
Thank you in advance,
-dr.diego

Mr Green will take good care of you!

Hey Mr. Green,
I have a question about bloodwork. A lot of posts about Test E cycles recommend Arimidex .5mg or 1mg every 3 days and say to use bloodwork results to determine the dosage. I am going to get a bloodwork pretty soon, what should I request to get tested and what do I need to look for?
Thank you in advance,
-dr.diego

Mr Green,

How about some new pics for the guys to see your progress? BTW, when is your next show?

Dr Diego, there are some great threads on this forum about blood work I’d suggest researching as there are some sites that have discount codes etc on bloodwork.

As for arimidex it depends how much you are running and of course blood work for me I do .5 mg eod but that’s just what works well for me.

L dog,
im thinking end of August and some mid September I’ll prob do 2 or 3 shows this year maybe a national level show depending how I’m looking. I’ve already qualified but that’s a big level of competition.

attached is most recent still have 14 ish weeks to go but not bad for where I’m at happy with some lines starting to show.

Attachments

• 17A2F7DC-FB65-42A8-BB00-51BFA8653EE9.jpeg
    17A2F7DC-FB65-42A8-BB00-51BFA8653EE9.jpeg
    937.7 KB · Views: 48
Dr Diego, there are some great threads on this forum about blood work I’d suggest researching as there are some sites that have discount codes etc on bloodwork.

As for arimidex it depends how much you are running and of course blood work for me I do .5 mg eod but that’s just what works well for me.

Thank you Mr Green. I am going to get bloods soon and then I will make a thread about my results and a log of my first cycle.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking solid bro. Not bad for a young buck😂. Oh yeah..posing in the backyard with no shoes on? I'm telling mama.💪

L dog,
im thinking end of August and some mid September I’ll prob do 2 or 3 shows this year maybe a national level show depending how I’m looking. I’ve already qualified but that’s a big level of competition.

attached is most recent still have 14 ish weeks to go but not bad for where I’m at happy with some lines starting to show.

Mr Green - thnx for creating this thread, just finished reading thru most of it - I like whats happening here - I have a couple basic training questions for ya - In your opinion when is it a good time to switch up routines - ie: I do chest/tri , Back/bi , Legs , Off , Shoulders/traps, Legs, Off - Ive been hitting legs twice a week as they are my weakest area so far - Should I be adding in drop sets, supersets to switch things up? Or should I completely re-arrange workouts as Ive been doing this same split for about 3 months ?

Gear= 500mg Test E (GC) - 450mg NPP (DP) per wk - 0.5mg Adex EOD

stats - 32 yo - 239lbs - 17% bf - 6'0

Thnx big guy

Good question bro. May I add something.....Mr Green, concerning workouts, do you always go heavy each and every workout?

Mr Green - thnx for creating this thread, just finished reading thru most of it - I like whats happening here - I have a couple basic training questions for ya - In your opinion when is it a good time to switch up routines - ie: I do chest/tri , Back/bi , Legs , Off , Shoulders/traps, Legs, Off - Ive been hitting legs twice a week as they are my weakest area so far - Should I be adding in drop sets, supersets to switch things up? Or should I completely re-arrange workouts as Ive been doing this same split for about 3 months ?

Gear= 500mg Test E (GC) - 450mg NPP (DP) per wk - 0.5mg Adex EOD

stats - 32 yo - 239lbs - 17% bf - 6'0

Thnx big guy

I vary exercise choice , when gaining mass I’ll do 6-8 rep range sometimes for about 8 weeks and then up to 10-12 range another 8 weeks.

As for legs I do a hamstring focused day early in week , and a quad focused day later in week.

One of 2 things ,
1. You may not be recovering enough from leg workouts. You can be overtraining and short circuiting your legs. Sometimes less training days but more intensity is better and allows for recovery.

I’d try spacing out the leg workouts more 4 days apart at least with one focused on hamstrings, glutes, calves. Other day quad focussed

Try that for 8-12 weeks and assess.

If not responding try doing just one massive leg day a week but only once a week to allow for more recovery.

Those would be my 2 recommendations, drop sets and stuff are good to shock the body maybe once every 3-4 weeks to make sure muscles constantly being shocked but I wouldn’t do it every time if trying to build legs and mass. I’d rather do heavier loads on your working sets 6-8 reps for mass and split your leg days further apart to allow for recovery.

And then after 8-12 weeks try just one leg day a week and see which you respond to better. Everyone is different but sometimes we don’t grow because we are overtraining or training similar muscle groups too close together.

As always make sure you have a solid nutrition plan for your goal whether that be to add mass or to cut.

Back