• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What type of Test?

Tonacus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New guy here. 40yr old male. What type of Test do i want? Ive nvr done any and didnt realize there are so many differant kinds?

Hi Tonacus, Test E and C are long ester can last up to fourteen days days in the body. Most pin once a week every seven to ten days I’d go every seven. Pin on same day and around the same time. Some split the dose in half and pin twice a week example Tues & Fri. Check around lots of info here.

I’d do some more research brother. Are you looking at just doing TRT doses or what are your goals here? It’s not just about what kind of Test you are running. You’ve got to have AI ready, be able to pull bloods and be able to properly dial things in. There are loads of great information here on the forums and all over the internet. Do research before you start fucking with your hormones man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order to understand what testosterone exactly is. it's enough several injections of testosterone propionate. However, if you have any specific goals, then it would be nice to ask your question in more detail.

what your goals are is our first question. the main difference between the different oils is how long it stays in your system, for a beginner enth and cyp last 2 weeks you should pin these at least once a week 2-3 times is the best method

Back