• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gc td!

Burn22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great communication. Quick TA! Very happy so far. Been off for quite a while so I’m expecting major results! I’ll keep you posted💪🏻

Great communication. Quick TA! Very happy so far. Been off for quite a while so I’m expecting major results! I’ll keep you posted

Cant go wrong with church man!!! an amazing guy very trustworthy and the gear well the gear speaks for itself, haven't fault this amazing for a long time!!!!

Congrats man good choice!!

Cheapthreads out..

TD pic

Attachments

• ACD1774C-369C-4B86-A7BF-2B31A27414DB.jpeg
    ACD1774C-369C-4B86-A7BF-2B31A27414DB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
Welcome home. You will be very satisfied. Keep us posted!!!

Great communication. Quick TA! Very happy so far. Been off for quite a while so I’m expecting major results! I’ll keep you posted

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome home. You will be very satisfied. Keep us posted!!!

Everything seems on point. The pumps and well being that I expect from the Dbol has me feeling great. Which is nice because my last couple sources, one of which was Balkan, didn’t deliver the same results. Very happy with results so far.

Welcome home💪

Everything seems on point. The pumps and well being that I expect from the Dbol has me feeling great. Which is nice because my last couple sources, one of which was Balkan, didn’t deliver the same results. Very happy with results so far.

Back