• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I Totally Knew Pharmaloot Was Shady From The Start. Anyone Else Have The Same Feeling

IML Gear Cream!
Nobody listen to ROID. He is a fucking dick hopping liar. He first said they're great, then no, then yes.. Etc... Don't place an order. Take it from someone that got scammed 4,000 bucks
Meh. I don't think you understand ROID's sense of humor.

And I'm sorry to hear you are out that much cash bro.

It's ok lol I may have thought he was serious haha I don't want anyone else to get that impression
Oh I get it bro, none of us want to see someone get the shaft.

But yeah, roid has a dry sense of humor that's accepted as an "acquired taste" situatiion.

Can I ask, what product did you invest that much money into? Hgh I'm guessing...

Oh I get it bro, none of us want to see someone get the shaft.

But yeah, roid has a dry sense of humor that's accepted as an "acquired taste" situatiion.

Can I ask, what product did you invest that much money into? Hgh I'm guessing...
Everything besides benzos and that shit. Gear orals hgh..

Everything besides benzos and that shit. Gear orals hgh..
Why spend that much with a new source is my question? Especially one with benzos and all that other shit.

Sorry to hear that happened.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I don’t care who it is or what the rep is. If a source sells Benzos, or any other recreational drug- stay away. Far, far, away. Matter of fact- stay the fuck away from all international.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why spend that much with a new source is my question? Especially one with benzos and all that other shit.

Sorry to hear that happened.

That had only been around for 3 months?🤨 still sorry it happened to you Alpha! Hopefully you’ll make it back

Contact a admin with your order information. They'll have to make it right if they're coming back.

I thought i was the only one that got fucked out of gear and money. I mean c'mon im always saying xxx lab is g2g. A couple labs i was wrong and some sissies still cant let it go.

An international lab fucked me nobody said a word a ugl domestic lab got me and the crying begins. I don't give 2 fucks that these ppl got ripped off chalk it up like i did. Member the ppl that got scammed but remember this guy was not one of them hahahahahaha!!! Ill stay with GearChurch been with them from the get go if tbey ever run off then you can make fun until then glad you got fucked... I dident.

Cheapthreads out.

I thought i was the only one that got fucked out of gear and money. I mean c'mon im always saying xxx lab is g2g. A couple labs i was wrong and some sissies still cant let it go.

An international lab fucked me nobody said a word a ugl domestic lab got me and the crying begins. I don't give 2 fucks that these ppl got ripped off chalk it up like i did. Member the ppl that got scammed but remember this guy was not one of them hahahahahaha!!! Ill stay with GearChurch been with them from the get go if tbey ever run off then you can make fun until then glad you got fucked... I dident.

Cheapthreads out.
You're fucking retarded lol Nobody is crying. I lost 4 Grand but it's nothing to a G. Shut up hillbilly cousin fucker.

Cheapthreads out.
Nobody can EVER say that any lab is gtg.
Good test levels on blood work are ONLY a good sign of their other compounds being gtg. Chances are still high that primo will be faked as mast and var will still be winstrol. It's all about the bottom dollar.

Until you mass spec every damn compound, you really can't say shit. Who the fuck out there is doing that? Maybe pros can, but I know we're not!!
Even if every compound is mass spec'd, I'd still be weary because I don't know that I'm getting the same bottles you got. Bottom fucking line...

You're fucking retarded lol Nobody is crying. I lost 4 Grand but it's nothing to a G. Shut up hillbilly cousin fucker.

Lol.. Hillbilly .... Im way to dark to be a billy.. Cousin fucker na bro you got me bent your thinking of the best .... Rajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjish!!! Now he's your guy. Now you shut up G that's an order from a real O.G.

Cheapthreads out..

Back